sayin hi to girls

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to at least say hi to girls walking past me at the store/mall/college if I wasnt going to approach them and start talking. Is this a good idea? Maybe they will remember you, remember you as friendly, somthing? Do I have the right idea goin or is this lame.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely , do it ! You'll be amazed at how much positive response you get.

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
really, like what have been your experiences.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not say "Excuse me... do you want to come out to a party in a week or so? I don't know the exact address of the place but I can give you a call when I find out."

She writes down her number. You wait a week then ask her out.

jsgii

Don Juan
Reaction score
That works, If they make eye contact with you start to smile as if you allready knew them and sometime they will say hi before you do.

It open's them up for you to start spitting game at them.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what I would do...buy one of those "laugh boxes" that when you press the button..a roaring laugh comes out..

then stand out on campus..and whenever a chick walks by..press the laugh button..do this for 1 week straight , 8 hours a day..I guarantee you will get laid without saying 1 word

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
this is what I would do...buy one of those "laugh boxes" that when you press the button..a roaring laugh comes out..

then stand out on campus..and whenever a chick walks by..press the laugh button..do this for 1 week straight , 8 hours a day..I guarantee you will get laid without saying 1 word
:eek: What the ****? To me that sounds like a great way to be coinned the campus loser/nerd, or psycho of the month.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying hi is pretty corney if you ask me.

I do two things. First I just look into her eyes until she looks away or smiles, or I will just wink at her and look away and go where I was going.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really, like what have been your experiences.
Try reading the guys doing bootcamps at the moment , their first week is all about saying hi to girls.

Backbreaker.
I do two things. First I just look into her eyes until she looks away or smiles, or I will just wink at her and look away and go where I was going.
The point is to meet girls , not make them think you have astigmatism.