Say what..

Trizz

Reaction score
Okay first up, hey all - been reading this site for a while and have to say the advice you guys give is tops :up: but today i'm gonna need some advice of my own..

So basically this chick always considered an option for the past few years asked me to the formal (or prom as you americans say :p) so I'm like "yeah ok" and so im talking to her about what we're wearing, transport etc. and she starts asking me if i want to ask another person out to the formal, i happen to have no interest in the other chick at all.

She's like "you two would be so cute together blah blah, itd be good if you guys went as more then friends cause we're just going as friends", so its like *oh snap* im in the friendszone?? :\. I've made her work for all the attention for a long time, talk to other female friends ALOT more then i get to talk to her, never thought id be in it..

If anyone would be able to shed some light on this it'd be much appreciated thanks !

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be one of two things (Don't know much of your situation):

1. Opportunity lost - well, you did always consider her an option, but years man?? Women are lucky in that they can get over a guy really easily. You probably waited too long and got friended (most likely what happened, don't worry, happens to the best of us).

2. Could be that she is trying to test you to see what your position on your relationship is, and if she should move on.

Trizz

Reaction score
hmm ok, another thing i should mention is that she's told two of my friends earlier that she wanted to go to the formal with me
just seems weird that now i've agreed she wants me to ask someone else, she said - "ill always be here if it doesnt work out" and that she's spose to be my last resort :confused:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be like "nah i'm cool. I'm not really into that girl. Besides, we're going together and thats final. just because you're afraid of my killer dance moves, doesn't mean i'm going to let you chiecken out."