Say NO to girly action movies

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we know that women are starting to act more like men. They cheat on us, they use us, and sometimes physically threaten us.

And many men I've noticed (obviously no one from this forum) are starting to act like women. These men are dishonorable. They gossip against their fellow men, they worship the pvssy, etc.

So what can we do about it?

My suggestion: Let's boycott all movies and TV shows that present women as Masculine heroes! I'm talking: Resident Evil, Kill Bill, Underworld,...

All these movies have masculine women characters who rescue their hapless boyfriends at the end of the film. And who supports these movies? We do! The men! Because the women are too busy watching the Twilight saga.

These girly action movies, in my opinion, have contributed to the womanizing of the modern man. We need to bring back movies like The Expendables. If these manly movies become popular again, it might have an effect on our society and put males back on the right track.

Reaction score
This is a really stupid idea. You should add the movie "Sucker Punch" to your OP; its an upcoming movie about Vanessa Hudgens and Emily Browning (the smoking hot girl with perfect ****-sucking lips from Series of Unfortunate Events) kicking ass in a dream world, or something to that effect--sort of a nod to Kill Bill/Inception. I think the idea of girls occasionly filling dominant roles is sexy. Kill Bills not what I'd call a turn on, but this new scantily-clad Sucker Punch is. I mean, look at the movie closely...all the girls are wearing next to nothing, they're made to look hot to attract viewers; women still know their place: sex objects. Stop getting worked up.

I think the idea of "boycotting" movies or music just because you're scared to death of the so-called AFCism, is REALLY gay in itself. Don Juans--in my eyes--don't give a **** what garbage the media spills out because we don't waste our time trying to change stuff like that, we focus on more important things...like ourselves. If you listen to a song about love, and apologizing to your girl or something and you're afraid it will subconciously effect you, then thats your own personal issue isn't it?

Just my two cents!!!

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny fact,action movies usually get low rates from girls on imdb.com but when the main chracter is a woman the rate for females is sky high.
Do they really dislike violence? or they just dislike violence from men?

JamesStark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you there. On most accounts. Cheating and using isn't really a "manly" thing. It's more of a "arsehole" thing no matter the gender. Physical violence I'll give you though. Growing up around a bunch of tough guys(brothers etc) can toughen a bird up. Make her butch.

Those are pretty bad examples regarding the films. Except Alice from Resident Evil maybe. The Bride and Vampy can kick arse sure, but they're far manly. The men in those Resi and Underworld wern't pathetic either. Carlos was clearly the most badass character if Resi and Michael(the halfbreed) tore a super werewolfs F-ing face off, rescuing his woman no less.

Twilight has bad cases of both genders. Edward Cullen is all effeminate and Bella is pathetic, Codependent and strings other guys along despite knowing full well she's only putting out for Cullen.

I don't think having tough chicks on TV is de-maning us. Twilight may be. Things that show girly men getting rabid fangirls will do that. All these "girly" action films are doing is giving flexable actresses an excuse to do exactly that. Get flexable. Usually wearing tight leather or torn outfits.

Assuming you're refering to all the Arnie and Stalone era, then just no. They were good for there time, but the world has mature and needs alot more than some meathead blowing **** up. I'm all for explosions and murder in my movies but ity's still got to be smart.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no causal relationship between media content and human behaviour.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if you've seen "Salt"?I don't care what you say it is hot and sexy as hell. Angelina Jolie is bad ass and I will keep watching her. If that's what being an AFC is somebody please sign me up, lol.