Sarging seems like a big waste of time

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you keep calling me a canine? :cry:

But really, you attacked first buddy, and that's just my dry humor, my friends are the kings at making witty comments at each other, so emotional I am not, i love it, but i digress.

Do what works for you. I'll leave it that. I'm due for my flea bath anyway.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging is the hardest way to get a girl for sure. Pointless? I don't know.

It's a lot easier to go through friends like a normal person rather then freaking out chicks on the street.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Rex Man said:
Why do you keep calling me a canine? :cry:

But really, you attacked first buddy, and that's just my dry humor, my friends are the kings at making witty comments at each other, so emotional I am not, i love it, but i digress.

Do what works for you. I'll leave it that. I'm due for my flea bath anyway.
Peace bro. No hard feelings. Everything I say is in the spirit of fun. I too grew up with a bunch of guys who would roust each other constantly. I'm still recovering.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you suggest meeting women if you don't go out there and approach?

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Again, another unfounded, insecure attack. Great close to your illogical post rexy boy. :rolleyes:

Now, I have a new program for you.

1. Get a flea bath
2. Take a logic class
3. Dont bother with the book. It might be a little over your head.
4. Go fetch sargeboy

Finally. I'll say it again. If you are sarging as a regular practice then you are a PUA and not a DJ. So no act, ball sack.
You've got to be the most immature 31 year old I've ever heard of. Rexy boy?? I thought this was supposed to be a forum where guys of all ages came together to help each other out, not tear each other down. You should probably go back to high school.

I don't understand why you wrote a book in the first place. I've read David Deangelo's books and Mystery's book and neither had the content this website has. Don't get me wrong, they're both good, but not really worth paying for when you can come here for FREE. No offense, but I really doubt your book is as good as you advertise.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think selective sarging is what it's all about. my number close rate is 100%, seriously.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
How do you suggest meeting women if you don't go out there and approach?
It's just like BVidd said.

Here's my general line-up

1. Having established good rapport within a social circle, or in my case several social circles, I constantly come in contact with new girls entering the circle. ex. friend of a friend, cousin visiting from out of town, a friends party where I'll meet women from other social circles. Because I have good credibility within the circles, i get good referrals.

2. In your daily outings, be it at work, the store wherever, you will NATURALLY come in contact with women. You might have a question about something in a store, and the salesgirl is hot. I'm always ready for these chance encounters, but this is still not sarging.

3. I see a girl in a random place, a club, a restaraunt, wherever, and something happens that calls me to respond. We either make eye contact and some spark is there. Or, I see her and she doesnt see me, but I know she is the type I can work with, then I cold approach.

There's 3 ways that are not sarging.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
It's just like BVidd said.

Here's my general line-up

1. Having established good rapport within a social circle, or in my case several social circles, I constantly come in contact with new girls entering the circle. ex. friend of a friend, cousin visiting from out of town, a friends party where I'll meet women from other social circles. Because I have good credibility within the circles, i get good referrals.

2. In your daily outings, be it at work, the store wherever, you will NATURALLY come in contact with women. You might have a question about something in a store, and the salesgirl is hot. I'm always ready for these chance encounters, but this is still not sarging.

3. I see a girl in a random place, a club, a restaraunt, wherever, and something happens that calls me to respond. We either make eye contact and some spark is there. Or, I see her and she doesnt see me, but I know she is the type I can work with, then I cold approach.

There's 3 ways that are not sarging.

Sure, all these ways are effective means to meeting women, but if you see a woman you want to approach, what harm is there in going after what you want? That's how I see sarging - not necessarily going out to grocery stores, bookstores, etc. to meet women, but rather you go there because you want to and talk to the women that just so happen to share this common interest / interaction with you.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:
You've got to be the most immature 31 year old I've ever heard of. Rexy boy?? I thought this was supposed to be a forum where guys of all ages came together to help each other out, not tear each other down. You should probably go back to high school.

I don't understand why you wrote a book in the first place. I've read David Deangelo's books and Mystery's book and neither had the content this website has. Don't get me wrong, they're both good, but not really worth paying for when you can come here for FREE. No offense, but I really doubt your book is as good as you advertise.
Me and rex made up, didnt you read? The rousting is done in jest and not meant to offend. If people keep there replies logical and non-emotional, I will definately be respectful.

I have given away over 100 copies of my book for free here. I dont advertise, I share my philosophies. Just like Mystery, I found out what works all by myself. I never had sosuave to baby me along. I'm just sharing what I know.

You probably dont need my book, but I will offer it to you the same as I have everyone else, for free. Have a laugh, make fun of me, or challenge my views. I can handle whatever people throw my way, so no worries. I think we can learn alot from disagreement.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Sure, all these ways are effective means to meeting women, but if you see a woman you want to approach, what harm is there in going after what you want? That's how I see sarging - not necessarily going out to grocery stores, bookstores, etc. to meet women, but rather you go there because you want to and talk to the women that just so happen to share this common interest / interaction with you.
This would fall under #3 in my list. And your attitude about sarging is more mature than alot of what I have read. The sarging that i'm familiar with reading about is more like a structured military approach to winning in the numbers game. Common interests and such take a back seat to # closes, etc.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need it but I do appreciate the offer. I'm sure it's been pretty helpful to the guys that have used it though. I always appreciate it when someone who isn't mainstream (Mystery, David Deangelo, Style) comes out with some new material.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:
I don't need it but I do appreciate the offer. I'm sure it's been pretty helpful to the guys that have used it though. I always appreciate it when someone who isn't mainstream (Mystery, David Deangelo, Style) comes out with some new material.
Cool man, the offer still stands. You can pm your email if you change your mind.
I'm here to work for the community as well, but occasionally i'll have to pass out a few MONKEY SLAPS/???/ :trouble:

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
This would fall under #3 in my list. And your attitude about sarging is more mature than alot of what I have read. The sarging that i'm familiar with reading about is more like a structured military approach to winning in the numbers game. Common interests and such take a back seat to # closes, etc.
Oh I totally agree with you. I used to go out to malls and stores like Target (LOL) with the specific intent of meeting women until I realized that it was a completely worthless approach to the situation. Plus, you add on "scripted material" to the whole process and it just comes across as non-authentic and fake. I just think that using a scripted approach to pick up a woman is the most insecure thing you can do. In my opinion, that just communicates that you don't think the girl would want to have a normal conversation with the "real" you. I have a few "scripted" openers that I use with women sometimes, but it's all stuff I have actually thought about. Not "do you floss before or after you brush" LOL

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Oh I totally agree with you. I used to go out to malls and stores like Target (LOL) with the specific intent of meeting women until I realized that it was a completely worthless approach to the situation. Plus, you add on "scripted material" to the whole process and it just comes across as non-authentic and fake. I just think that using a scripted approach to pick up a woman is the most insecure thing you can do. In my opinion, that just communicates that you don't think the girl would want to have a normal conversation with the "real" you. I have a few "scripted" openers that I use with women sometimes, but it's all stuff I have actually thought about. Not "do you floss before or after you brush" LOL
It's funny, because usually my posts are kinda rough, and it takes filtering through some initial warfare to get down to the refined issues. What your saying now is exactly in line with my thoughts.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
It's funny, because usually my posts are kinda rough, and it takes filtering through some initial warfare to get down to the refined issues. What your saying now is exactly in line with my thoughts.
In that case I agree 100% with you then. It's taken me a long time to realize that this is really what being a DJ is all about. No matter how many times I read posts in the DJ Bible or by Pook I would still look for the newest tactic or skill that was missing in the situation. But really the only thing that was missing was the fact that I was afraid to grab my balls and take a chance, and if that chance didn't work out, to not take it personally.

But I almost think it's necessary to go through those steps to truly become a better man.