Sarging seems like a big waste of time

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
From a sales perspective, sarging is like going door to door selling crap that no one needs or wants. You might visit 100 houses before anyone even lets you in.

Much energy is wasted towards women who have either

1. no connection with you (energetically or physically)
2 no attraction to you
3. no use for you

Sarging is a PUA technique, not endorsed by the masters. Casanova didnt waste time approaching random women based on looks alone. He could walk into a room, look around briefly at every woman, and make a precise assesment on which ones he could seduce, and which ones out of those who are worth the time.

If there were no viable prospects, he would not resort to sarging.

I know the instant I make eye contact with a woman whether or not i could have her, and if she's worth while. If i dont see one of these women in a given day, no problem.

The good women always appear at random times and random places. More valuable than learning to sarge would be learning to pay attention and be ready to respond . . . like a dongfu ninja . . . monkey slap

Ninjas are another good example. They dont look for a fight, even if they like to fight. Because you cant really sarge for a worthy opponent. They apear when you least expect it.

In conclusion, I will say that sarging is an immature, pubescent, white belt activity that is not part of DJ's repertoire.

ONE DONG TO RULE THEM ALL

IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. . . DONG

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
...IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. . . DONG
Don't you mean "In the end, there can be only one..." --Connor McLeod, The Highlander

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sarging is like going door to door selling crap that no one needs or wants
WRONG

They want you. It's more than sales, it's marketing. They want d!ck, but you have to show that the value of your d!ck is better than the competitors. :yes: Indeed.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mighty good practice for those not experienced with talking to random girls.

In other news:

"Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee). "

www.realultimatepower.net

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
From a sales perspective, sarging is like going door to door selling crap that no one needs or wants. You might visit 100 houses before anyone even lets you in.

Much energy is wasted towards women who have either

1. no connection with you (energetically or physically)
2 no attraction to you
3. no use for you

Sarging is a PUA technique, not endorsed by the masters. Casanova didnt waste time approaching random women based on looks alone. He could walk into a room, look around briefly at every woman, and make a precise assesment on which ones he could seduce, and which ones out of those who are worth the time.

If there were no viable prospects, he would not resort to sarging.

I know the instant I make eye contact with a woman whether or not i could have her, and if she's worth while. If i dont see one of these women in a given day, no problem.

The good women always appear at random times and random places. More valuable than learning to sarge would be learning to pay attention and be ready to respond . . . like a dongfu ninja . . . monkey slap

Ninjas are another good example. They dont look for a fight, even if they like to fight. Because you cant really sarge for a worthy opponent. They apear when you least expect it.

In conclusion, I will say that sarging is an immature, pubescent, white belt activity that is not part of DJ's repertoire.

ONE DONG TO RULE THEM ALL

IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. . . DONG
sarging is just going out and practicing your social skills. Maybe change the name of the term since it has a sort of bad conotation to it.

Its def not worthless, its just practice, your going out meeting women practicing new things, growing your personality, evolving your identity, getting lots of context, experience, building an abudance mindset, etc. Its a great activity and should be something everyone does.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
sarging is just going out and practicing your social skills. Maybe change the name of the term since it has a sort of bad conotation to it.

Its def not worthless, its just practice, your going out meeting women practicing new things, growing your personality, evolving your identity, getting lots of context, experience, building an abudance mindset, etc. Its a great activity and should be something everyone does.
Is it for social skill practice, or is it an attempt to get laid?

Everlast2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but I am guessing there must b some way of being able to tell which girls are interested so the sarging can be successful?

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, sarging is virtually useless unless there are IOI on her part. Why bother trying to 'convince' her that she's attracted to you? If she isn't, it's going to be an uphill battle.

Personally, I'd rather stay alone than endure the humiliation of trying to hock a product that a woman clearly has no interest in.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Don't you mean "In the end, there can be only one..." --Connor McLeod, The Highlander
Yes

In the end there can be only Juan - Juan Dong Fu :eek:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
WRONG

They want you. It's more than sales, it's marketing. They want d!ck, but you have to show that the value of your d!ck is better than the competitors. :yes: Indeed.
Are you citing sources from my book now? Some want you, but the d!ck part comes later. If you didnt read my book, one of the main points I make is

"DONT TRY TO SELL YOUR D!CK FIRST"

That is what players, stalkers, other loosers and those who use pick-up lines are doing.

She has to buy you first. So, how is sarging, basically running random game going to demonstrate your sexual skills.

First take a logic class, then read my book, then post a response :yes:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Is it for social skill practice, or is it an attempt to get laid?

Its both. The whole process of getting good with women greatly improves your social skills and gets you laid.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Its both. The whole process of getting good with women greatly improves your social skills and gets you laid.
Sure,but sarging random women who may not want to sleep with you only helps you to learn what kind of women you dont need to bother with. Social skills can be developed in many situations. I never go sarging, and I meet many women, even in this female deprived region I live in.

I used to sarge when i was 15. Call it what you want, but for me, admittedly, it was a mission controlled by the dong, out of desperation to get laid. Now i dont care to bother with sarging, and i meet and hook up with way more women.

I guess in about 10 years you will see it more like me.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
It's mighty good practice for those not experienced with talking to random girls.

In other news:

"Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee). "

LOL, that's some funny sh1t, but honestly, who let you on this site? :p

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Not every girl that gives you an IOI will turn into a successful approach. An IOI just means you passed her physical attraction test. You still have to pass her "personality" scrunity test. And not every girl you don't see an IOI from will reject you if you approach her. Seems to me the best thing to do is to go after the girls you want and practice taliing to the girls you actually really want, and not wait around for just whatever girl might seem interested in you.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sarging is a great thing. While you can't possibly win over every girl you approach, you can't get what you want unless you give yourself a chance and go after it. Plus, even if things don't work out between you two (which is fine), you gave up a good 2 minutes of your day to find out that she wasn't right for you. That's not a lot to ask for.

Unless you give off a weird vibe when you first meet a girl, you'll find that most women are really nice and fun to talk to. And the ones that aren't nice to you are either just in a really bad mood for some reason outside your control, or just they're just some woman you don't want anything to do with anyway. The way I see it, if a girl is unresponsive, or just a plain b|tch to me, I don't see it as me getting "rejected" anymore, more like me rejecting her because of the way she was acting.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:

In other news:

I think I found a worthy opponent. And I didnt even have to go ninja sarging. Just when I thought I was getting ridiculous, out comes this guy.

Meet me at the top of Mt. Everbreast for the Average Frustrated Comedian Ultimate FIghting Challenge - The AFC UFC :crackup:

We'll settle this once and for all.

IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY JUAN

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Sure,but sarging random women who may not want to sleep with you only helps you to learn what kind of women you dont need to bother with. Social skills can be developed in many situations. I never go sarging, and I meet many women, even in this female deprived region I live in.

I used to sarge when i was 15. Call it what you want, but for me, admittedly, it was a mission controlled by the dong, out of desperation to get laid. Now i dont care to bother with sarging, and i meet and hook up with way more women.

I guess in about 10 years you will see it more like me.

I think your missing my point. Getting good with women means you have to go out and meet women and practice. The goal is to get the skillset down from open to sex. Its just like any sports team practicing there skills, actor practicing lines, comedian practicing there acts, playing musical instruments, martial arts, basically anything you want to get good at you have to practice doing it and focus on gaining the skillset.

Sounds like you may of had some bad experiences and took your outings too personal and developed a negative way of looking at it. Change your frame of mind about what it is your doing and it'll change the way you feel about it.

You could also be at the place where your happy with your sex life and your skills with women so you no longer have the need to go out work on skills anymore since you've got everything down so good and your natural.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
I think your missing my point. Getting good with women means you have to go out and meet women and practice. The goal is to get the skillset down from open to sex. Its just like any sports team practicing there skills, actor practicing lines, comedian practicing there acts, playing musical instruments, martial arts, basically anything you want to get good at you have to practice doing it and focus on gaining the skillset.
Okay, point taken.

EFFORT said:
Sounds like you may of had some bad experiences and took your outings too personal and developed a negative way of looking at it. Change your frame of mind about what it is your doing and it'll change the way you feel about it.
Cant really remember any bad results from sarging. Just remember it feeling like a desperate need to get sex. If you younger guys are mature enough to use sarging from the point of view you express, then great, sarge on. Learn what you need to learn.

EFFORT said:
You could also be at the place where your happy with your sex life and your skills with women so you no longer have the need to go out work on skills anymore since you've got everything down so good and your natural.
Yes, but there are some other, advanced black belt situations that the Dong is still working on. ;)

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you citing sources from my book now? Some want you, but the d!ck part comes later. If you didnt read my book, one of the main points I make is

"DONT TRY TO SELL YOUR D!CK FIRST"

She has to buy you first. So, how is sarging, basically running random game going to demonstrate your sexual skills.

First take a logic class, then read my book, then post a response
Absolute foolishness. If you're scared to sarge, then your scared to sarge. I don't give a damn about your 'book'.

What I do know is I go out there and get what I want. Some of us will get it, others will sit around make excuses.

That is what players....are doing.
:yes:

Look here man. You sound like you have an elitist attitude, and that's not good for you, believe me.

Furthermore, you seem to have misunderstood my post. Read slowly now....When I say she wants some d!ck, I mean she wants a MAN. But you probably wouldn't know much about that, huh? :up:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Okay Rex, here's the difference in how I dissembled your post and you mine.

Rex Man said:
Absolute foolishness.
Yes, your post is absolute foolishness. At least we agree on something :p And I like the way you warn us first that everything your about to say is nonsense. It really sets up your post nicely.

Rex Man said:
If you're scared to sarge, then your scared to sarge.
Here an emotional generated, defensive, assumption.

Rex Man said:
I don't give a damn about your 'book'.
Another personal attack. Personal attacks are used by people who are unclear on their stance, and resort to name calling etc. to try and win the argument they are loosing. Dont be so transparent Rex boy. Now be a good boy and go fetch the book Rexy boy ;) BTW, that was a humorous roust, not a personal attack. But the only rex I ever met was a mut.

Rex Man said:
Some of us will get it, others will sit around make excuses.
Here you are saying that sarging is the only way to get girls, and anyone not sarging is just sitting around making excuses.

Rex Man said:
Look here man. You sound like you have an elitist attitude, and that's not good for you, believe me.
Okay, i'll give you this one. I dont mean to come off as elitist. I'm also still learning, as everyone else is. I'm just a little beyond the juvenile stuff.

Rex Man said:
Furthermore, you seem to have misunderstood my post. Read slowly now....When I say she wants some d!ck, I mean she wants a MAN.
If thats what you meant then say that. I'm not here to decipher someones reply.

Rex Man said:
But you probably wouldn't know much about that, huh? :up:
Again, another unfounded, insecure attack. Great close to your illogical post rexy boy. :rolleyes:

Now, I have a new program for you.

1. Get a flea bath
2. Take a logic class
3. Dont bother with the book. It might be a little over your head.
4. Go fetch sargeboy

Finally. I'll say it again. If you are sarging as a regular practice then you are a PUA and not a DJ. So no act, ball sack.