SARGING at KOREA as a TOURIST

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will be going to Korea/Seoul this Oct alone and be sarging all the way. I have a special liking for koreans and not going to waste time and money there doing nothing! I'm going to sarge and get as many closes as possible ever. And I'm going to post all field reports for all you DJs!

Some points to discuss before I go:-

1) In general Are girls more receptive to foreigners opening them? I heard ppl mentioning that white foreigners score better towards asian babes. Do asian guys (I looked korean) appeal to them?

2) What will be a great opener to use when sarging as a tourist?? Especially @ asian grounds where English is not commonly used.

Going on full gear!
Welcoming all points relating to Asian sarging as a foreigner.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the Philippines and we have a lot of Koreans studying here.. I've gone out with a couple.. Here is a picture of one I went out with.. not really hot, but she had a really fun personality..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/NeonBase/SunnyandJay.jpg

And a lot of Koreans prefer other Koreans... But if you have game, you can get them for sure!

Best of luck! Hey take a buncha pictures of Seoul.. I've always wondered how Korea looked like, and have thought about visiting there in the future.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
charlezz,

hey dude.. u'll have fun there, ive been 2x for Army training.. that was enough for me.. wasnt bad, but definitely wasn't great either lol..

u'll like seoul..we partied hard out there man.. theres this stuff called SOJU, trust me u'll drink it like water and then u'll go to stand up and then boom!! haha we had fun partying..oh and the shopping is great, really cheap too.. um, lemme see what else to tell u.. oh itaewon is a section of seoul and that is where the majority of ur foreigners live..lots of european, australians, asians obviously, and americans.. a lot of them work as teachers so there will be tons of good looking girls for u.. i didnt try to pick up any korean girls but asian girls are kinda shy by nature i think.. well, at least in my experiences with meeting japanese tourists here in hawaii...

just be confident and no matter what enjoy urself and have a blast.. and dont forget to hydrate for the SOJU lol

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, I'll definately try to pick them up. I will be aimming on Korean Party girls~. I have quite good success with koreans in my country (K-close) But there are like only 2 koreans since i sarge. So I wonder does it applies to Native Koreans.

Driven2Succeed, U mentioned about partying, great! But I'm going alone -_-" It will be a great challenge picking up on the streets and get K-girls to be my mini guide. Even better, I even want to entice them to bring me to meet up their friends and partying together. Kinda hard, but i will try. Or any suggestions??

I will be staying at one of the guest-houses where there will be other bagpackers. Most probably i will get to know some foreign strangers and go party with them if possible. Plus, my korean GF there may be bringing me around. But she's somehow a damaged set (Long story), so I'm not pinning any hopes to have her as my guide.

Cheers

Last edited:

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
u wont be alone for long man.. hell, meet people at the airport or even when u land at incheon.. or on the bus to seoul..its probably an hour ride from airport to seoul so u have time to meet people and figure stuff out..

ur never alone brother..just gotta talk and be cool..

i notice u said "Cheers".. i somtimes do that in my British/Aussie voice lol.. where are u from man?

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Driven2Succeed said:
u wont be alone for long man.. hell, meet people at the airport or even when u land at incheon.. or on the bus to seoul..its probably an hour ride from airport to seoul so u have time to meet people and figure stuff out..

ur never alone brother..just gotta talk and be cool..

i notice u said "Cheers".. i somtimes do that in my British/Aussie voice lol.. where are u from man?
Haha pal, seeing your reply makes me run @ 200km/hr to sarge. I'm from Singapore, Chinese~ ^^ , That brings me to another topic.

How will you guys open those Korean babes if you are me, standing on korean grounds, seeing swarms of HBs here and there?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opening in a foreign country is easy. I cant wait until i decide to go around the world. Its going to happen. I just need to get all the funds together.

Do you speak English? (Naturally thats my first line as i am an arogant brit.

From there you can say anything.

Wheres a good place to.....anything

Easy openers.

Sarge On!

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Opening in a foreign country is easy. I cant wait until i decide to go around the world. Its going to happen. I just need to get all the funds together.

Do you speak English? (Naturally thats my first line as i am an arogant brit.

From there you can say anything.

Wheres a good place to.....anything

Easy openers.

Sarge On!
And end it off with a "I think you are the prettiest girl in Seoul I've seen so far" in korean. That might impress her greatly. AFC? I don't know. For me to try and for you all to know!

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
I live in the Philippines and we have a lot of Koreans studying here.. I've gone out with a couple.. Here is a picture of one I went out with.. not really hot, but she had a really fun personality..

And a lot of Koreans prefer other Koreans... But if you have game, you can get them for sure!

Best of luck! Hey take a buncha pictures of Seoul.. I've always wondered how Korea looked like, and have thought about visiting there in the future.
She's pretty cute, maybe a 6.5. Has great skin, the hair needs fixing though.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
charlezz said:
And end it off with a "I think you are the prettiest girl in Seoul I've seen so far" in korean. That might impress her greatly. AFC? I don't know. For me to try and for you all to know!
Don't know if that's the best thing to say, could work though in a foreign country. You'd have to say it with the right tone and with a smile on your face, would probably make them giggle or something, Korean girls giggle a LOT.

I went out with a Korean Korean girl here in the states for 3.5 years (I know way too long), so send me a PM if you want some of my feedback on that and what she said Korean girls like.

snbatman

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you maybe describe what korean chicks are like for all of us to read?

Im just interested because I have experience with japanese and chinese, but Im interested in how koreans would be different.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:

She is a cutey man, the only flaw I see is how her head is relatively big compared to her body, but thats sorta normal for lots of asians.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
Don't know if that's the best thing to say, could work though in a foreign country. You'd have to say it with the right tone and with a smile on your face, would probably make them giggle or something, Korean girls giggle a LOT.

I went out with a Korean Korean girl here in the states for 3.5 years (I know way too long), so send me a PM if you want some of my feedback on that and what she said Korean girls like.

snbatman
Brought me to another question. Westernized koreans vs Korea Koreans (Traditional). Nowadays, Koreans are going aboard.. learning english blarblarblar. What will be the main difference (in sarging terms) between westernized asians vs traditional asians?

I think traditional koreans are very conservative and seems impossible to F-close within 3 dates. My furthest is only k-close.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think traditional koreans are very conservative and seems impossible to F-close within 3 dates.
If theyre like japanese then you can **** her faaaaaaast.

The japanese have a completely different way of looking at sex.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Japan is one of the most westernised country in Asia. Famous for being more open minded as compared to their korea counterpart.

A pilot friend of mine mentions about the vast difference between them. although just a sea away, they think differently.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charlezz said:
Japan is one of the most westernised country in Asia. Famous for being more open minded as compared to their korea counterpart.

A pilot friend of mine mentions about the vast difference between them. although just a sea away, they think differently.
With all respect man, they are not westernized. They look westernized because they are modern and influenced by america, but thats only skin deep.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not going to give advice to the asiaphiles on here to just go to an "exotic" country and **** women. Of course, if you're an equal opportunity womanizer that is just doing their Asian section, then I'm all for that.

In general, I think Korean women in Korea tend to be like any other population of women, some are "easy" and others are more conservative. You'll just have to try your luck. There are definitely the more westernized, materialistic, "*****es" who I think western types might find easier to f-close. The more traditional ones might take more effort. Again, depends on the situation and how much you want a particular girl's ass.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
With all respect man, they are not westernized. They look westernized because they are modern and influenced by america, but thats only skin deep.
One of the most westernized country as compared to other asian babes. I cannot deny the fact that in any countries, there are bound to have certain percentage of Open/closed-minded girls. Just have to look for it.

The main point in this topic.. I'm going alone to korea with no wing. a short period of 1-2weeks.

Either :-
Street sarge, easy to open as a foreigner. But hard to escalate from there. Any ideas/suggestions on this??

Clubs, girls are with their own clicks and its best to find sets with all babes rather than a mixed set. And approaching alone without a wing in foreign ground is... wow... a great challenge.

The crucial challenge is, i can't even speak their native language. But sometimes I feel that it creates another element of curiosity as to making them curious about my culture too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Preparation before i go there :-
- Rid off my AA by practising on local girls first.
- Educate on their culture before going there.
- learn their language (basics only)

Cheers

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have ICQ or something like that?

I know that the south koreans have the largest high speed internet network in the world, for them internet is like a common household appliance.

Search for people online.