Sargeholic

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does sargin and onetis mean ?
Im not up to speed on the newest dj slang...

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k thanks shezzler =)

then i am a mediocre sargeholic =)

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, sarging really was, when you met women using SS, but now it has evolved in generaly just meeting chicks.

Also, I sarged 2 times this week. Lame, huh! :woo:

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen

Who else on here besides us few people sarge a lot??? Anyone else?? Or are you guys scared or something?? :crackup:
Yes I'm scared, and can't be bothered to spend time going out specifically to pick up girls. I'd rather just work/go to school, hit the gym/play basketball, hang out with friends go out to clubs to have a good time. If I happen to meet a girl at one of those occasions then sounds good, if not then so be it.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who else on here besides us few people sarge a lot??? Anyone else?? Or are you guys scared or something??
I don't know about many guys here, but to me the idea is to find a girl I like and get with her and get myself into a relationship.

So its not a question of being scared or whatever, so dont think you're better than someone just cause they dont go "sarging", its a question of what we're looking for. If you're looking for a lot of random encounters thats fine, but to me that wouldnt be satisfying at all.

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
I don't know about many guys here, but to me the idea is to find a girl I like and get with her and get myself into a relationship.
Dude, I'm pretty new to this whole DJ'ing experience, but I know one thing; you sound like an AFC. How do you expect to gain any kind of social experience, whether it's with attractive females or with that fellow in the corner looking for a bussiness partner, if you don't get your a$$ out there and hit the street?

Eyes_Of_Fire

(oops! damn newbie)

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm pretty new to this whole DJ'ing experience, but I know one thing; you sound like an AFC. How do you expect to gain any kind of social experience, whether it's with attractive females or with that fellow in the corner looking for a bussiness partner, if you don't get your a$$ out there and hit the street?

Eyes_Of_Fire

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
what does sargin and onetis mean ?
Im not up to speed on the newest dj slang...
These terms are new?

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I don't sarge that much.

Only everytime I am out :D

Seriously, how can you not think of going out at any point NOT a time to possibly meet chicks? Hell, if a girl bores me I begin to look around to find someone else to talk to :D

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm far from an AFC lol...

I have no problems meeting people and I have a few regular girls in my life. I come to this site now mostly to dispense advice and share tips, and maybe learn a few tricks on how to keep relationships going.

This website is utterly devoid of any such information however. The mantra here seems to be as follows: Go out every day and pick up a random girl, have sex with her, next her, rinse, repeat.

That's not the life for me, sorry. I prefer regular relationships. Too bad this website doesn't really concern itself with helping guys be successful in relationships.

95% of the responses to any post regarding a relationship issue will be "next her". There is no point in even asking for advice here regarding a relationship since you already know what the answer will be.

That's not a healthy attitude towards long term happiness for a lot of people. Maybe for some of you guys banging a different chick everynight is your goal, but it isnt mine, and it isnt many of ours.

As Ive said a few weeks ago I think it was, why do we find So Suave? We find it because we are having problems going after girls we like.

So we come here seeking advice on how to win over babes hoping that we can put that advice to work on getting the girl of our dreams.

But that's a trick you see, the ol' bait and switch. This website is marketed and on the outside makes it SEEM like it wants to help you achieve the goal of getting the girl of your dreams, but in reality it seems to turn people from relationship seekers into "players". You aren't taught about how to get the girl you want, you are taught about how to stop seeking the girl you wanted advice with and find a new one, bang her, and next her.

The success of this website, it seems, relies on it changing your goals from getting a girl you want and get into a relationship to become a player and bang a new chick every night.

I didn't go for that bait and switch though, I'm still here hoping there is enough people around here who actually wanna share tips and tricks on how to keep a relationship going and how to resolve issues without resorting to the dreaded and all too common "next"

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score

That's not a healthy attitude towards long term happiness for a lot of people. Maybe for some of you guys banging a different chick everynight is your goal, but it isnt mine, and it isnt many of ours.

I do have to agree with you on a few of your points, but it seems to me, if you can't keep the attraction throughout the duration of the LTR then you are doomed for failure, possibly even walkin' in on your best bro bangin the so-called "girl of your dreams".

To be able to recognize when there is no longer any attraction, either her to you, or you to her, and you or she can't get the fire rekindled, then maybe it's time to move on. Maybe you are looking at this site all wrong. There is a lot of advice on the early warning signs that the woman you are interested in, is no longer interested in you. NEXT!

Eyes_Of_Fire

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Who else on here besides us few people sarge a lot??? Anyone else?? Or are you guys scared or something?? :crackup:
Unfortunately, I haven't beaten my programming that sexuality is only for beautiful people.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am not referring to advice on whether or not she is attracted per se, but stuff like how to handle religious differences (this has come up before with the usual next response), her parents objecting, having trouble talking about a problem, etc.

I guess some of these could relate to her being attracted to you, but a lot of these problems are complex and the root of them isnt always her losing interest, yet the advice is always the same.

If in doubt, just next and bang someone new the next day.

That's not right. Real relationships, even marriage, are full of problems, and knowing how to deal with them is the key to a successful and happy relationship.

We should have some sort of focus or theme going on here about strategies for resolving issues and arguments and such, rather than just going for the next b.s.

It almost seems like a lot of guys here are completley clueless about anything they havent read 1,000 times here. Its like they've just memorized their routines and perfected their routines on making good impressions and picking up girls, add a tad of general guidelines like "don't call too much", and thats more or less it. That's all a lot of people here have.

But when it comes to actually having to deal with a problem many people here just DONT KNOW HOW, so they do the only thing they know - NEXT - and go back to the areas they are comfortable with like approaching and picking up new girls.

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you start a discussion dealing with relationship issues (i.e. communication, religion, the things you previously mentioned). If that is what this site is lacking, and you notice it, then do something about it.

Eyes_Of_Fire

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other people have mentioned these problems in the context of their relationships only to get the usual "next" responses.

I will start a topic about conflict resolution later tonight or whenever I get around to it (basically once I can write something concrete down to get everyone started), lets see what strategies people have here. Or if someone else wants to take initiative be my guest.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i wish

it may sound like i'm making excuses, but you come down to raleigh, nc and see if you can even find one girl to pick-up

hung out downtown with my friend tonight with the intention of "sarging"...we had some drinks and walked downtown...barely anyone in sight at all (except for guys, and more guys, and a few girls, but holding hands with their bfs

but i guess that's what i get for living in a sh!tty town

heck, we tried going to this outer mall sort of place where i figured there would be chicks...barely anyone...sure, some 30 yr-old milfs

np though...school starts soon, and that means parties galore...and after that, i'll be moving out of this crap state to the land of sunshine

you guys are lucky...because location is important

(btw, of course, it was sunday...but still, i bet uk and downtown naperville are crowded on sundays)...will try again thursday and friday night, next week though

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

hung out downtown with my friend tonight with the intention of "sarging"...we had some drinks and walked downtown...barely anyone in sight at all (except for guys, and more guys, and a few girls, but holding hands with their bfs
but i guess that's what i get for living in a sh!tty town

I am slightly confused: where would single chicks hang out a weekend night?
I am assuming all small town in US are alike: chicks choose places where guys would hit on them: bar\clubs mostly.

It has to do with timing: on Saturday morning you will find much more people at malls than on Sunday morning. There is a schedule for almost any places...and it is quite simple to figure it out: just ask sombody who works there... What are the busiest hours here? The employees are bored anyway and will be glad to tell you what _they think_ about it.
Just an idea to use.

Btw, in my area no one hangs out on the street...so of course location is very important but do your best with what you have.

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if I had a good wing, I would sarge 7 days a week. As it is, I sarge a good amount and study even more...though as you start to have success, a second wave of dates and budding relationships start to eat up sarging time.

We need to start a chapter of SA...sargers anonymous.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
I am slightly confused: where would single chicks hang out a weekend night?
I am assuming all small town in US are alike: chicks choose places where guys would hit on them: bar\clubs mostly.

It has to do with timing: on Saturday morning you will find much more people at malls than on Sunday morning. There is a schedule for almost any places...and it is quite simple to figure it out: just ask sombody who works there... What are the busiest hours here? The employees are bored anyway and will be glad to tell you what _they think_ about it.
Just an idea to use.

Btw, in my area no one hangs out on the street...so of course location is very important but do your best with what you have.
yeah

it was my fault for choosing to hang out on a sunday night anyway...sort of my friends fault too

i guess i am making excuses...i should know better...sorry for whining