Sarah Jessica Parker/Sex in the City!

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
ive been stressing this for a long time here...but they dont listen.

remember most of the guys here have had ZERO SUCCESS WITH WOMEN and for now see women as painful memories
others aren't needy or ready to settle down, so they aren't seeking an LTR.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Stop putting all the onus on the guy when a girl cheats on a guy.

When a girl cheats on a guy it doesn't nesseccarily means that it was the guy that let his "game "down. It only works if you are dealing with a normal woman but not a slut.

If the girl in question was a "sex and the city" wh0re who likes to sleep around with many men for sex, no amount of game will convince her to change her way and settle. She is thinking like a man!

The way a man works is that even if he has a sweet HB who gives him lots of sex, IF HE KNOWS HE CAN GET ALOT OF SEX FROM OTHER HB'S then the chances of him sticking with the same girl for the long run is not good.

If a woman thinks like a guy, she acts like a wh0re. Sex is always plentiful for a woman. She can go anywhere and everywhere and get sex without worring about being rejected. Most men do not turn down free sex. Your game is suppose to make her love you but if she places sex above relationship like men do why then wouldn't she cheat?!

Women were not taught to act like this and it is not natural for them to act like this. So if you are dating a chick that has the reputation of sleeping around with many men, don't be surprise if she will cheat and dump you. It has nothing to do with game but the quality of the woman. If you chose bad it will end bad. Your Dj skills should help you attract the best quality women and not the easiest pvssy.

Go for women who acts like women, talk like women and think like women. Otherwise you are just dating a man who is stuck in chick's body.

DjDamage
A ****ING MEN. I fell in love with a sex and the city *****. I didn't realize it until afterward, since I started watching the show to see what I was up against, and realized that she was basically quoting me "relationship talk" directly from the show! I managed to tie her down with decently solid game for 8 months...longer than almost any other guy in her life. Sad. So sad to see these sweet, lovable, caring and empathetic creatures...and then realize that they are actually all the same. Self-centered, disrespectful, cheating, sex and the city wh0res.
It's a harsh ****ing world out there.

My mistake in the first place was not realizing that she wasn't a quality girl. Most guys would have been out of there far sooner than I ws.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I wouldnt mind ****ing Kristin Davis.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to get too off topic here, but Sex and the City is no worse than Bridges of Madison County.

Ask the typical man about it: "Housewife wh0re."

Ask the typical woman: "Oh, how romantic!"

Romantic???? So, a housewife and mother of 20+ years jumps in the sack with a traveling photographer who is just passing through town. Never mind that her husband has loved her and busted his a$$ to provide for her for all those years.

I got dragged to see this piece of sh1t when it was new in the theaters back in 1995. Depressing.