Sapiens Boot Camp 2006 Sign Up!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to change your life, write here why you want to join in a statement of purpose. Tell me where you are in life as of now, and what you expect to get out of the boot camp.

I will accept only 10 people. You must be 21 and healthy.

Why 21 and healthy. Because 21 is the age of majority and if you are ill you will have an excuse not to complete the boot camp.

You must have the will power to develop the discipline to stay the course. If you don't have the will power to stay the course, DO NOT APPLY!

You have until January 15, 2006 to apply after that day the enrollment is closed!

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, wtf is the bootcamp about? I fit the profile but then again .. :confused:

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im in

I started BC with RRB and Shezz las year but did not finish. (i was underage so could not go out to clubs n pubs and had no job or money.

Now i am of legal age and have a job with payday comin in 2 days.

So i am signing up to do this along with you. I was gonna start it anyway so i am enrolling under yours.

I want to join to become more confident so i can start convos and talk to anyone, not jus the ladies. I want to become more confident in public and if i feel better, i will look better to those who meet me.
I get nervous sometimes around some girls so i want to lose that nervousness.

In life i am approaching Uni and have a steady job and a good group of friends to go out with. I also got a loyal wingman, as we help eachother out when we are in the clubs n pubs.
I want to gain from the BC, the ability to talk and interact well with everyone i want to, and not be held back by fear which has a firm grip on my shirt.

Will you accept me?

~Johnmich

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my statement

I am strong, willing, and able bodied. Only problem is, I have no ambition. Everyday I test people, test their mental agility, their social guile, their will to stand up, and their tolerance against anger. Only problem is, my style is becoming bland. With no new encouragement, I have started to become BORING! My ADHD instincts of seeking constant stimulation to feign of that oh so evil, sense of comfort, and lack of urgency, is no where near training levels.

I need new stimulation, more of it, and of higher quality. I need more girth to my day, more oomph to my week, more excitement in my life, I need a total makeover!

Girls are awesome, the objects of constant lust, I love their bodies, their minds, and their playful nature... It seems to come to them so naturally.

Guys lead my life in new directions, If their sloth-like tendencies have not reared their ugly talons.

School inspires my intellectual prowess, but without any goals, it has become a moot region, GIGO, or a lack of a suitable medium for the many pathways of linear logic to stimulate my psyche.

I want to change my life, I want to change my thinking, I want to change something, or constantly survive new storms of anguish and sorrow. If suffering is a noble deed, I want to suffer. If taking one last breath before diving to new depths is all I can have, than have at me, I am going to dive deeper than ever.

Sapiens, save me from myself, I need MORE!

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im IN

I want to sign up! I'm 20 years old ( can buy easily fake ID!) will be 21 in may. Working out 20 hours a week i have good body shape usually girls look at me and fat chicks fkin stare and because i'm foreign they think they can get me (LOL). Studying in school for Accounting major good GPA, and working as a sales person selling ladies shoes. making good money! Boot camp can help me to improve myself. BootCamp can simply help me in achieving one of my targets i put in my life. I WANT MAKE Gurls PANTIES WET ALL THE FKING TIME!!!!!!!( i don't wna learn how to talk to anybody because i'm good with communicating with everyone even girls, but with gurls sometimes i miss some points and i hit the turn off line. Happens rare but i want to avoid it)

Living in Arizona. Gilbert, USA for 2.5 years Russian though. Although seems not long enough i have good english skills and CAN COMMUNICATE WELL!!!!

I expect in informing me if i'm in.

Last edited:

kenypowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Sapien.

Can you tell us in detail what the bootcamp is about?

I am interested to sign up but i feel that i have to know what this is about in the first place :)

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to sign up. I've been here for years and haven't done a bootcamp and I just want to expand my experience so here it is. I just turned 21, I have my own apartment, I am a healthy non smoker and I'm a bartender and all I've done is worked in restaurants all my life. Sign me up.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Awesome stuff Sapiens - good luck, i look forward to seeing this evolve.

PS - Dont accept ethnomethodologist - the guys a troll mate

Sarge On...
No, I'm an ethnomethodologist:) Do a quick search on google, should clear some things up;)

Sosuave has helped me tremendously with my 'inner game' and my thinking. Before this place I conformed, and fought to conform, than I learned that life is not about conforming, it is about succeeding and advancing. Without advancement, what is there? Childhood, I am to grow like a child, but to mature all ways, and ascend to the next stage.

I'd love to set-up a bootcamp with sapiens, his style with grasshopper was superb. Joining his bootcamp would be a treat as well.

Trolls, as everything in life, have a good side, and a bad side. It is in the eye of the beholder what the consequences of breaching site protocol really is, but hey, I could go AFC on ur asses, and that would legally be trolling. Since I am not AFC, it would be a lie from my point of view. I could call out the guys on here to be trolls, who consistently ask lame(look it up) questions.

That was a true experience, I don't know what signalled in your minds that I was in any way lying. It was partially a ruse though, I wanted to hype up my feelings in front of you guys. I know for a fact that I could sit there and say exactly what I was going to do, and await critiques from the many KBDJ's(as you so aptly name them shezzler). I had blacked out, so I ran a few possible interactions through my mind, and put down one of the worst I could think of. Sexual assault, is one of society's biggest taboos. Many women enjoy the fantasy, I have in my life insinuated raping a girl, but never in essence, backed her into a corner. I wanted to get your guys views on the subject, a nice opener for my new account imho.

I am a trickster at heart, but through many years of hard work I had consistency drilled into my mind, I became a machine. I was no longer human, I know that hard work, what I like to call consistency, pays off. That is true, but without injecting new ideas into my work life, I became a manmade assembly unit. I did my job, and awaited further orders, no questions, no comments, no feedback. Anything deviant was to be considered out of line, a negative boon to advancement. Sosuave gave me the insight to see that I was living a lie.

So, pray tell, why am I a troll?

Reaction score
I'm in!!

Posted this awhile ago:

I’m 32. Been married and divorced. I had short and long term relationships and now I’m fed up, fed up with taking the same **** as I always take. For some reason I have not a clue when it comes to relationships, so I’ve got a plan. A plan to not only get the type of woman I want, but to also change the rest of my life. For those of you reading this, I don’t care how you judge me, because in the end I will be the only one who will judge me when I’m old and grey wondering what the hell happened to my life or enjoying the memories of the life I had.

I know it’s not all about the woman, but I’m more mature and tired of games. So here’s my plan:

1. School and keep my job. Finish my master’s even if the odds are against me. Get certified so that I can keep my job, which is actually quite good to me. I am on track, but it is always good to make sure.
2. Become financially secure. There’s bad debt and good debt. By the end of this school year I plan to have eliminated bad debt (cars, credit cards, and personal loans). Good debt can stay like: student loans, and a buying a house. Also start my small business.
3. Finish my book, the three games I started, fly remote controlled airplanes, go to Ireland, learn to swing dance, learn to improvise jazz, get my father ready for retirement, stay and become physically fit, buy the porsche I’ve always wanted, and I know there will be more.
4. Date! Date! Date! No regrets here anymore. Screw it I’ve wasted enough time with girls who just want to play the game. I want one that will live the game. I’m looking for “RED FLAGS”. I’ll next them faster than they can ask why.
5. Help at least three other people do what I’m going to do. Starting with my brother.

Well there it is. Take it as my New Year’s resolution if you want. If there’s anything that this site has taught me it’s that you have to care about yourself, because if you don’t care then who would want to care about you. Looks like I’ve got one year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it. What am I looking to get out of this bootcamp is to date lots of woman till I find "the one". This bootcamp would go along with what I already have started.

ADKdj

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q1
Because you say "pray tell.
Of course I do, I use all the weapons that are given to me. "Waste not, want not", if we don’t waste what we have, we’ll still have it in the future and will not lack (want) it. Gotta use every trick in the book to be the best;) "Throwing the book at you" is a waste though :)

What would you prefer me to say? "Tell me right now, why, you think I, am a troll?"

Lets see, hmmm you raped a girl and then ask for advice - only for one of the biggest trolls on here Shiz Nizzle to offer you stupid advice...oh and you accept it? :crackup:

C'mon man - who the Fuck are you trying to fool?

Sarge On...
Shiz Nizzle gave the best advice, I am not going to lie... so what if somebody is brash, or incites anger in people... the greatest wars in history were incited by war, people are exiled, the insurgency cannot be rooted out, by ostracizing a single person or a small group. Are you telling me, that by progressively lynching each and everyperson who arouses widespread with his words will quell any future problems? Why not work from the source, and recognize WHY, they are doing something?

Shiz Nizzle told me to say something(of course I'm not going to follow script(I hate the theater for inspiring a lack of improvization in film) Just borrow the thought which was given to me freely, and reword it). I took the idea, and played it by ear, I had the strongest mindset available to myself, so I took advantage of appearing aloof to the situation, and I came out on top... I wasn't going to beg for forgiveness and give her any advantage agfainst me in future encounters.

Is it going to be your personal goal to follow in my footsteps and ****-block me? For what reason are you so against my method of living?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me your joking mate?? Please tell me your joking :rolleyes:

What reason do i have against your method of living?

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW OR WHERE YOU LIVE - you could live in a cave for all i care, all i know is the initial post that you put onto this forum was in my opinion non-sensical drivvle, something from the realms of another poster who used to come here - namely the Black_Italian, it appeared to me that from the beginning of your post you were seeking somekind of pity, but as the post went further - you suddenly realised that it was YOU who got raped and not her!!! Oh damn, what a releif - oh and she was all over you the next day - she was just horny..pffft

If you want real advise, post real questions - not made up bs, couldnt you see the sarcasm dripping from Shiz Nizzles reply? That guys either a raving loony or hes you - ive never seen you two appear online at the same time? - Maybe its just my bad timing, or maybe your fairy story was in fact real - if so - then i apolgise for wasting your time.

Sarge On...
I'm shuddering with joy right now. I am so farking happy. I wish I could explain it to myself right now.

I don't joke around, not unless I make it obvious, sorry, this wasn't a joke... It was a ploy. Just a nice way to confirm my belief system.

I already said I created a worst case scenario, Shiz Nizzle, whether he knew or not had the most profound unique thought, I couldn't argue with the logic against my own case, as hard as it is for me to lay my hands down... I did for his advice.

There's only one other poster who would never appear online at the same time as me, well I don't know how long the cookies last on this site, but I could walk over to another computer at work and login... *Digression though, Jay, don't forget* My alter AFC ego is behind me, I am a prior member to this board, my words were unrefined, my thoughts were jumbled, my mindset was bland, and my life was shambles... with the new year I have set myself up for great folly, or for greater glory. Do you want to know who I WAS? It really doesn't matter, I layed that account to rest, I may actually request for the account to be banned, but probably not, I still want to go back and speak with my old PM buddies.

My belief system, the way I live my life, is exactly how it is here... I adhere to strict guidelines of no longer adhering to strict guidelines. I play with emotions, to get a spectrum of responses, I wear my many hats, I play with all my fingers... or at least that is one of my goals. So really it doesn't matter if I lived in a cave, or under a bridge... I am not a troll, If I was, I wouldn't be prancing about exercising my new found abilities. I would be using my abilities to cause disruption and pain. Heck, why don't we argue this in private? It would be best not to flame in public.

I bet sarcasm drips from shiz's Nizzles all of the time, something that makes him unique... keep trying to stifle, where would we be heading if that was the case? I do not accept the notion of evolution stopping because manners and technology have rendered it obsolete.

Apology for wasting my time accepted, if you believe you wasted my time, your just another helping hand. I don't know if I have thanked you yet... Would you like if I made you a topic claiming your glory within the mature man forum? A group of males who through indirect game claim to be superior to a high school student simply because time has passed, will their respect redeem my thanks for you?

PS... Raving loonies have been the ire of civilization... I have questioned myself many times why I have not perfected the art of deception and false identities.

PPS... I forgot, I nominated you wth grand regard, in a short memorium, with my previous account. Don't worry it wasn't coverted in garbage, it was open, honest, and above all a truth many should accept. There was no deception when I posted it, and I am surprised I was the only person to give you such regard.

Aquatico

Don Juan
Reaction score
My name is Jonathan Footman. I am not yet 21, but I'd say my maturity level is right about there. I joined here too late to be a part of the last boot camp, and I've been patiently waiting to join the next. But even without being a part of the bootcamp, I've been unofficially following it myself, which has led to great success, ending my reputation as an 18 year old virgin about two weeks ago.

I'm determind, able, healthy, have leadership qualities, work out daily, and was only really kept an AFC due to my nice guy attitude and shyness.

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to see what this is all about...maybe some advice will be generally aplicable :D
Can I join in?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rada
I want to see what this is all about...maybe some advice will be generally aplicable :D
Can I join in?
How are you going to succeed in a bootcamp of ten... if you can't follow simple directions?

If you want to change your life, write here why you want to join in a statement of purpose. Tell me where you are in life as of now, and what you expect to get out of the boot camp.
This was the first line of his post, if you had the gall to read that far.

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u trying to help me, ethnomethodologist? :)

In fact, I was a bit unsure about what this was going to be...and tried to synthesize my answer.
What would I do in a bootcamp (that probably is about dating women anyway)? And then I thaught...well, why not? I am very curious...(as always) and willing to learn stuff (especially what I find interesting, and I found this site very interesting...and Sapiens seemed to know what he was talking about so I just wanted to see more of it). This is what u should have understood by "I want to see what this is all about"

Besides....if u read the bible, being succesful with women/men aks for determination, confidence, changing something in ur life and usually men who are succesful with women are succesful with many other things in their lives because it's all about an attitude......it's all good in theory, but practice is harder...so I wanted to see how to put it in practice. And maybe, that attitude that can make a men succesful, would make a woman succesful to if she knows what good parts to take from what she is learning. This is what I meant by "maybe some advice will be generally aplicable"

Now that only stuff that I didn't write about me was my personal data....but this is obvious. The fact that I'm 21 appears just below my nickname, the fact that I'm a student u can find it in my info on the site.
What u don't know is that I have had some relationships who didn't end so well and i was trying to make the next don't end up like my previous ones....and then I realised that it takes training and ambition...and not only will this make people more succesful in their relationships, but in other things in life also and I'm in the final year and I have a future to think about..... and, franckly, I'm wondering if I will be able to make something of my life...if I will be able to make my dreams come true. I would love that, but I know it takes determination......and I thaught this bootcamp might help.

Can I join in?

(ethnomethodologist...is there anything I missed?)

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
"We don't have to front $5k now do we ?

-Grasshopper "

paterj06

Reaction score
sign me in please

Im 18, doing the bach of alcohol and drug studies. In my country 18 is the drinking age, so i am just allowed 2 go in2 clubs and pubs. So I would like 2 improve social skills and all that. I feel i hav alot 2 offer a gurl, i jst need 2 put myself out there more. Im a very good listener and am genuinly interested in what they have2 say.

So if you want 2 help 1 of the good guys out, instead of some of those guys hu jsts wants a quick shag please count me in.

i will try my best

thanks dude

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rada
In fact, I was a bit unsure about what this was going to be...and tried to synthesize my answer.

What would I do in a bootcamp (that probably is about dating women anyway)? And then I thaught...well, why not? I am very curious...(as always) and willing to learn stuff (especially what I find interesting, and I found this site very interesting...and Sapiens seemed to know what he was talking about so I just wanted to see more of it). This is what u should have understood by "I want to see what this is all about"

Besides....if u read the bible, being succesful with women/men aks for determination, confidence, changing something in ur life and usually men who are succesful with women are succesful with many other things in their lives because it's all about an attitude......

(ethnomethodologist...is there anything I missed?)
I'm trying to spice things up for sapiens, so of course I'm going to pick on the quiet guys:)

He said 10 people, so you've got to set yourself apart as special, very special... somebody unique. I would argue for making people's lives easier, but being easy is never a good light for people tos ee you in. By making the choices for a bootcamp difficult, sapiens is going to have to improve his bootcamp, something that has not occured for some time on this site. Most bootcamps cater to the AFC, working on their fears, and there are now multitudes of Dj initiates who have the skills and the knowledge, just nobody is putting any of it into practice. So sapiens will cater to a true DJ's perspective and create a sosuave bootcamp, something to stimulate a suave lifestyle of being good with the ladies, with work, with life, and with family. I can only dream, hopefully it will come true.

I was just rousing you up, anybody who asks "I just want to see whats it's all about" gets a foot in the door in my books. You showed gall, by asking the question... but ignored the remainder of the post by not giving your statement;) So I said give us more, and I thank you for your input....

Where the hell is Sapiens, I'm doing his damned work right now!

I don't think you missed anything, you gave me some great insights about what you want from the bootcamp, a kick in the ass, to grab your own and get back to work.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Sapiens, can you update your undertaking of (I think it was JG), or how others know him as $5K man. Then, can you please pm me the link to that thread. Thankiess ^^,

Docs.