Sammo's 8 Week E-course

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the next 8 weeks there will be a revolution within the HS forum. I will take 6 of you and take you through the same transformation I went through. Your belief system will be entirely restructured and your life will carry new meaning.

You will change the way you think.

You will change the way you look.

You will change the way you feel.

You will change your understanding of financial prosperity.

And you will change the way you converse with others.

What more could you want?

The changes you will make all have a snowball effect in which they just keep gaining momentum and life just keeps getting better and better.

So why can't i just post this up and let it go from there? Well - If i do that the thread will just die, people will lose interest, I will lose interest and it will make its way to the bottom of the forum. My efforts would be wasted.

However, at the end of it all i will post testemonials of the people who participated, the improvements they made and the entire program.

I will choose the 6 people along the following criteria:

1. How i feel about their ability to stay dedicated and in touch.
2. How long it takes them to reply to this post.

So if you want in - please reply.

No PM's please just reply.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's turn this around:

Do you really have the required expertise to enlighten other people with these things?

I don't mean to disrespect you, but I don't see any mention of your own experience and therefor no real reason to look at you as an authority on the subject. I might be interested, provided that you actually have something extra to offer that I can't get out of the almighty DJ Bible.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you now Sammo is a great thinker, and he has undergone a huge transformation for the better. Its up to you, hes not forcing you to trust him, if you dont want to dont let someone else who wants to.:confused:

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo, I'm very interested...I'd love to be a part of this transformation

paradox88

Reaction score
I'm interested!.. also willing to dedicate my time to this to change myself and improve my social life and maybe even school as it is not going too well this year :), pick me pick me!

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure man.

Im always up for new things :)

Now that the winter break is coming up, I have tons of free time for self-emprovement.

Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be apart of this.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone
Let's turn this around:

Do you really have the required expertise to enlighten other people with these things?

I don't mean to disrespect you, but I don't see any mention of your own experience and therefor no real reason to look at you as an authority on the subject. I might be interested, provided that you actually have something extra to offer that I can't get out of the almighty DJ Bible.
I can vouch for Sammo along with all the HS mods and a lot of other people on these forums.

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been looking for that one thing that will turn my life with women around, and this could be it, I'm in.

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have The Master Don Juan LikRetsam's personal word that you can trust Sammo.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ready to reinvent myself. I have put it off for far to long. lets do this sh!t if you accept me.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hope all these people with really low posts stick to there word and do the whole 8 weeks, Sammo would have put A LOT of time and effort into this for us.:)

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
I just hope all these people with really low posts stick to there word and do the whole 8 weeks, Sammo would have put A LOT of time and effort into this for us.:)
I am determined to stick by this man, I won't go out on my word.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im interested to see the results, but i cant dedicate myself to something like this because of how busy i am, im being forced to change on my own

misionman

Reaction score
hey man , id love to be apart of this , i am well i guess u can say AFK and i am hella shy and well iv been trying to improve my , iv been thinking and readly articles but when it comes to just getting the courage to evean to talk to girls i just get scared and i would gratly apreciate being apart of this, thank you for reading, and i am very dedicated, i heh, spend alot of time on the computer and have the time

Last edited:

Nivek

Don Juan
Reaction score
definately would be interested, but i have a low post count, 1 or 2 so i doubt i'll get picked but even if i don't i'd love to read the testomonials after 2 months