Same Birthday as ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of bumping this? Maybe if she's one of those wacky spiritual hoes, you can temporarily convince her that the two of you coexist on a "higher spiritual plane" and in the process bang the ****k out of her.

Here's the plan, my friend.

Light up some candles, get some incense burning, fire up the ole' lava lamp. Find a way to get this girl back to your lair. Sauce her up if you have to.

When the time is right, look deeply into her eyes and say" our Fate lies in the stars, two hearts become one, two souls melded together" or any other b.s. that you can muster up. Then you pull out your weiner and let Fate take its noble course.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is too funny.

Seriously dude - listen to the guys here. They know their stuff.

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, you win. Here is the true meaning of sharing a birthday with a girl with a "smoking" body:

It means the girl is the devil and she's going to drag you to h*ll with her too. She is extremely horny and she just wants your man juice. So if your willing to give up your soul, stick it in her.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
did I mention that this girl's body is smoking!
Get an extinguisher and put the fire out - are you going to let her burn to death? What good is she to you then!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See the signpost up ahead ...

You are about to enter....

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am talking to a girl right now that has the same birthday as me and was born the same year.

This is very cool, but how much emphasis should I place on it?
Ahh, the young AFC...always looking for signs and wonders. Nothing does this mean!

Bump this one no more you will.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds like a dumb question.

But try this,

Say you met a girl you thought was very attractive and had a great personality.......... and then you found out she had the same birthday as you....

Tell me you wouldn't be thinking soul connection?

and

did I mention that this girl's body is smoking!
What the heck was everyone thinking? Why haven't you married her yet! What are you waiting for, another guy who might have the same hair color? Go man go! :D

Kerouwacky

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna sound girly, cuz I'm a girl. If you have the same birthday (same year), then you have the same astrological makeup.

Now, you guys can flame me for talking about astrology, but remember, I'm a girl. It somehow makes it more okay. Even if you think astrology is a total crock of ****, you can at least use it as an angle. It's not just "Hey baby, what's your sign" bull****. It goes far deeper than that... there's sun/moon, Mercury-Pluto, houses and aspects etc. Since you have the same birthday down to the year, all your planetary placements and aspects are going to be about the same. If she knows her time and place of birth, you can get a full chart with house placements and everything. (I know you won't actually DO this, but I'm talking hypothetical here.)

Now, realize you're both very similar in a lot of ways because of this, but it's not like you're the same. Even identical twins manifest similar charts differently, but you're going to have a lot in common. You probably share a lot of ideals and attitudes about relationships and stuff.

Personally, I think it's pretty cool. But I'm kinda out there.

I'd be interested in looking at your chart for ****s & giggles. But only if it's cool with you and you're at least a bit intrigued. You don't have to believe, though. We're not scientologists and we're not going to try to brainwash you.

That said, I'd need to know your birthday, time and place of birth.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would place absolutely no emphasis on it, a matter of fact, i would see it as a reason for her not to be my "soul mate" and that she would have to convince me the significance of having the same birthday. Also, In 8th grade or so, i met this dude, who had the same name, was born on the same day, the same year, and get this THE SAME HOSPITAL. Yup, another gimmeyofonenumba was just a few incubators down. He was a cool dude, kinda wierd, but i placed no emphasis on it for us being like best buddies or something.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Because I can.

Go :woo: yourselves!

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a handull of days between me and me wife's birthdays.
So what.
All it did was make present buying easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.