Sales and Marketing vs Gaming women

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
You got it bro

Joe had a law that he called Joe's law of 250. He said everyone has about 250 people that they have some influence over. He thought "If I can make a good enough connection with the 1 person, I can sell to all of his friends."

When Joe sold one car, he say 250 sales.

SO the important question is, how can we apply this line of reasoning to gaming women.
This has been my study for the last few years, and have had excellent results.
Well it depends on how well you treat the customer. Say you take at least one girl from out a group of women. When you have sex with her, you make sure it's the best sex she had. Make it so good that she cant help but talk about how good the sex was to her friends. Now the other girls will start being interested in you, making it easier to fvck the whole clique.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
BlackJackal said:
Well it depends on how well you treat the customer. Say you take at least one girl from out a group of women. When you have sex with her, you make sure it's the best sex she had. Make it so good that she cant help but talk about how good the sex was to her friends. Now the other girls will start being interested in you, making it easier to fvck the whole clique.
You got it exactly

But check this out. When know you have the ability to give women the best, or at least an incredible sexual experience, you drip with that vibe. Women can smell it, and they have to have it. You dont need to really say or do much. It's like a silent, intuitive understanding. It's powerful stuff

This is one of the main points I make in my book. And I provide the powerful dongfu secret to make this happen. Be sure to hit me up for free copy if your interested