Safeway Girl

squashai

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Heh.

There's this girl who works at Safeway in whom I'm pretty interested. I haven't talked to her yet, and that's why I'm writing.

Can anyone give me some examples of what to say to her?

Whenever I'm there I just draw a huge blank. I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself to say the right thing, but when I'm there, I have absolutely no ideas.

It doesn't help that I already feel like a pretentious ass for hitting on a girl at her place of work.

Please help me out. I just am not feeling creative with this one.

Thanks.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...she works at freakin safeway

how much pressure could you possibly be under?

it's SAFEWAY

not the Saks Girl

Not the Dillars girl

you know the losers that probably come though there and hit on her on a constant basis?

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her where they keep the Magnums. And give her a big wink. :up:

DJStrawberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
Ask her where they keep the Magnums. And give her a big wink. :up:
:crackup:

squashai

Reaction score
You guys are right. I know it's not a big deal. And truly, hitting on girls, and even just talking to them, is really not a big deal.

I guess, to be a little more honest, I feel like I don't know what to say. My problem is that when I initiate a conversation, the girl either looks at me expectantly, with the "...yes?" or "...and?" look in her eyes, and I have to quickly make some sh1t up, or wrap it up ("Okay, well, I gotta get going. Have a nice day!").

I really need help coming up with interesting things to say. Or, is there some mindset that would help me forget about my incessant desire to be interesting?

I guess I'm so worried about screwing it up that I keep myself from being able to think of anything at all. Consequently, my lack of anything substantial to say has me thinking I'm boring. All in all, it's pretty sucky.

The magnum line was great. Thanks Darth.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is it with magnum condoms? whoever came up with that business plan is a gensus... the product everyone will buy, that maybe only 10% can use.

I mean say you and a female prospect stop and pick up some lube and you have to grab the condoms.. what are you going to say? Naw babe..that's a little bit too big for me... let's try the "extra tunt" trojans over there.

in all seriousness, I saw my cousin, who is all of 5'5 "accidentally" leave out a magnum condom for a girl to see. I will be the first to tell a girl.. I'm not small but I can't fit a magnum either.. It's not worth impregnating a girl over

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
dude...she works at freakin safeway

how much pressure could you possibly be under?

it's SAFEWAY

not the Saks Girl

Not the Dillars girl

you know the losers that probably come though there and hit on her on a constant basis?
It doesn't matter where she works. An attractive girl is an attractive girl. They get hit on wherever they are and the quality of men are no better at Dillards or Saks as compared to a grocery store.

My advice - Don't hit on her on a busy day (weekends) or during the after-work rush on weekdays (esp if she's a cashier). She could be stressed out or pressed for time when the store is busy.

Also, don't worry about feeling like a pretentious ass for chatting her up. As long as you're clever or interesting, it'll be an interesting change of pace for her day, and will give her something to brag about to her co-workers after you leave.

Idea for a silly opener (courtesy of some other poster):

You: Hey, do you know how much a polar bear weighs in the summer?
Her: Uh, no...
You: Enough to break the ice! :D Hi, my name is xxxx

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I mean say you and a female prospect stop and pick up some lube and you have to grab the condoms.. what are you going to say? Naw babe..that's a little bit too big for me... let's try the "extra tunt" trojans over there.
Who even buys lube? Grandma-fvckers?

KUSHVILLE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
You: Hey, do you know how much a polar bear weighs in the summer?
Her: Uh, no...
You: Enough to break the ice! :D Hi, my name is xxxx
C'mon bro, you would actually use that line?

I agree with all the other things you mentioned but still not sure if using that line would be a good idea.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:

i don't know about you, but I keep a tube of lube around... (is this awkward or what?)

2 reasons... in my life, I have had experiences with two women who had problems getting wet. they told me why but i was either two drunk or didn't care. nevertheless, in case you ever run into a woman with a moisture problem.

hoiwever more importantly, in case you want to use the other exit.....:up:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, so you just have tube of Anal-Eaze just lying around your nightstand, don't you? DON'T YOU? :crackup:

DJStrawberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
actually...yeah I do

I happen to enjoy anal sex
:moon:

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
hahaha... actually lube vaginal sex feels pretty good.. no matter how wet she gets.. the lube gives it that special glide that is fun from time to time.. oh.. and buttsecks :rock: :p

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
in all seriousness, I saw my cousin, who is all of 5'5 "accidentally" leave out a magnum condom for a girl to see. I will be the first to tell a girl.. I'm not small but I can't fit a magnum either.. It's not worth impregnating a girl over
Hey, height means ****. I'm 5ft 8 and fit into them like a glove.

But yes 97% of men need not try.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just doesn't strike me as a guy that should be wearing magnums.. I mean when it's all said and done I don't care, I'm not ****ing him but still.. are we that self conscious as a society?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, you say you enjoy anal sex lol...soooo, are you a homosexual? jk lol but that sounded funny.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'm not an 15 year old kid when it comes to sex. Unlike seemingly some people here I don't think women still have cooties and laugh at guys who perform oral sex.