"Safe" kino?

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to have some advice on kino that is safe to use on girls you can't risk "official rejection" on (like work colleagues and such).

Not looking for any detailed instructions, just good ways to start, what to avoid and such...

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat after me: there is no mitigating rejection. Trust me, I know. U just have to suck it up.

hydrocodone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
The Jlaix Facelick:

Is when you lick a girl's face and scream "I'm Rick James bytch!"

LOL! I did it twice this weekend. Mike did it once.

JC Jerkson

that does work.i tried that at a retirement home to like 20 old ladies. man was that a wild night

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hydrocodone
that does work.i tried that at a retirement home to like 20 old ladies. man was that a wild night
You need glasses; old ladies are NOT Cane Toads.

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always this ****ty answers here at sosuave.

Of-****ing-course there is a good way to start of kino (that is: safe kino) on girls you don't want to show dedication to in an open way.

Who asked evey guy just registered to answer. Some experienced voices would be appreciated.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a such thing as "safe" kino. No matter what kind of kino you do, may develop negative opinion about it.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who asked evey guy just registered to answer. Some experienced voices would be appreciated.
I take that as an insult. But hey, I don't hold grudges ;)

Of course, I didn't actually offer any advice, so it was probably relevant at least.

On what DJ4Real said, there is no "safe" kino. But not for the reason he suggested.

The problem associated with kino is that it works TOO well, especially if you're subconsciously using other techniques as well. All of a sudden, that average looking receptionist is hanging all over you. In this way, kino isn't "safe", so I'd suggest you only practise it on people you're interested in, rather than just random people you aren't necessarily interested in.

Syn.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SynapsyS
I take that as an insult. But hey, I don't hold grudges ;)

Of course, I didn't actually offer any advice, so it was probably relevant at least.

On what DJ4Real said, there is no "safe" kino. But not for the reason he suggested.

The problem associated with kino is that it works TOO well, especially if you're subconsciously using other techniques as well. All of a sudden, that average looking receptionist is hanging all over you. In this way, kino isn't "safe", so I'd suggest you only practise it on people you're interested in, rather than just random people you aren't necessarily interested in.

Syn.
It can go one way or the other. Either she can love you for the kino, or she could think you are a weirdo.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a student, so my experiences are classroom/lab related.

I think actually, it is good to start subtlely, with fingers/hands. When exchanging items from her hands to yours, touch her hand or finger tips...ie, when handling money, writing utensils, etc.

Try getting in their personal space. I mean, stand close to her when talking or interacting, and possibly a bit closer than normal. I think doing this, you can sense if she is comfortable with your close proximity, and if she is, and also gets in your personal space, then it should be a go-ahead to proceed with more kino...such as, lightly touching her upper arm, or etc.

I personally always start small, with finger tips, then to getting in their personal space, and then to hands, then light touches on arms...

The personal space thing may be the best thing to try for you though. Some ideas I'd suggest are...if for example she's standing beside you, reach for something around her, so as to be almost whispering distance. Side to side is pretty good for this, then proceed to face to face really close.

...I think the key is reciprocation. If she is comfortable or is showing interest, she will reciprocate with light touches as well. No need to get too intimate in the classroom (or workplace for you).

that's just imo. and, I think most guys here would not recommend "sh!tting where you work" so to speak, or however the phrase goes ...they suggest you not date women you work with. I personally don't know about work, because I work from home, parttime, so no co-workers and only clients. But, in the classroom/lab when I do this, I usually play it safe a little, starting small like I said, because like you...if you are too bold early on, then you have to deal with the "awkwardness" that you made a move and got rejected, and see her again literally everyday. so be patient with it, and meet other girls elsewhere while you're at this.

cool name btw. i sense that you speak another language besides english.

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
I'm a student, so my experiences are classroom/lab related.

I think actually, it is good to start subtlely, with fingers/hands. When exchanging items from her hands to yours, touch her hand or finger tips...ie, when handling money, writing utensils, etc.

Try getting in their personal space. I mean, stand close to her when talking or interacting, and possibly a bit closer than normal. I think doing this, you can sense if she is comfortable with your close proximity, and if she is, and also gets in your personal space, then it should be a go-ahead to proceed with more kino...such as, lightly touching her upper arm, or etc.

I personally always start small, with finger tips, then to getting in their personal space, and then to hands, then light touches on arms...

The personal space thing may be the best thing to try for you though. Some ideas I'd suggest are...if for example she's standing beside you, reach for something around her, so as to be almost whispering distance. Side to side is pretty good for this, then proceed to face to face really close.

...I think the key is reciprocation. If she is comfortable or is showing interest, she will reciprocate with light touches as well. No need to get too intimate in the classroom (or workplace for you).

that's just imo. and, I think most guys here would not recommend "sh!tting where you work" so to speak, or however the phrase goes ...they suggest you not date women you work with. I personally don't know about work, because I work from home, parttime, so no co-workers and only clients. But, in the classroom/lab when I do this, I usually play it safe a little, starting small like I said, because like you...if you are too bold early on, then you have to deal with the "awkwardness" that you made a move and got rejected, and see her again literally everyday. so be patient with it, and meet other girls elsewhere while you're at this.

cool name btw. i sense that you speak another language besides english.
Great reply!