S-H-O-C-K-E-D girls!!!!

gregory

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've been doing this for a while now.... and something still itches on my mind that i can't get off my chest...

I'd first like to start off by saying that everyday when we go out, we see the naturals, the guys who arent that good looking, but say stupid stuff and get girls to flirt and be playful with them.

I- am like many of the guys here (probably) not bad looking, got friends, and everything else.

**Here's the thing that bothers me.... Whenever i approach or a girl sits beside me, all the other girls are very shocked. Its like if i start talking to a girl, its really obvious that i want to hook up with her and a lot of other girls take this seriously whereas with a Natural, most girls would just brush this "act" off and ignore it.

I mean, is it really so shocking to see me talking with another girl that they HAVE to say something about it?

Sometimes they'll even be as direct as "Why are you sitting there?" or "Why are you talking to each other?" or they'd ****block or something.

I know im not as "outgoing" or anyhting, i can speak very confidently and freely when i need to, and can get peope to like me easily, its just that its always a shock to girl especially whenever they see me hitting on another girl. sometimes they'd even say "Do You like her...??"

It just bothers me because i dont know how they see me, because it WOULD be awkward to see a really really nerdy guy hitting on a hot girl (not sayin im like that) but i just hope they dont see me this way lol.

Please reply to this thread, and tell me if you encounter this stuff too... Why are they so shocked at my behaviour when other people do the same things as me all the time and nobody is ever shocked?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are young and I am assuming that the girls you are refering to are young also. Am I correct?

I have no clue anymore on how 16 yr. old girls think. I had no clue how they thought when I was 16 either. Maybe this would be better off in the high school section and answered by your peers. Not trying to be an a$$ but honestly teenage girls are beyond my comprehension nowadays and I dont think that this section of the forum can give you a reliable answer.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can see by your age your 16. they are imature, it will wear off soon. If they said that to me i'd call'm on the imaturiy or say they are jelous cause i aint talking to them.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah and wuts with all these 16 year old girls looking like they are 20??? im like wtf, she is cute but freaking christ she looks 20

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<ckx> women ask for it
<ckx> they act all old and mature
<ckx> and then you stick your c0ck up their ass
<ckx> and they get all bìtchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"

That sums it up.

I really hate most of the girls my age. The ones with the loud giggly voices that carry through the hallways. Gimme a gun. Or a chainsaw.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
yeah and wuts with all these 16 year old girls looking like they are 20??? im like wtf, she is cute but freaking christ she looks 20
I was wondering that too. My sister's a freshman in High School and everytime I roll up to pick her up after school I see some really fine ass hotties but I know that they're most likely under 18. :eek:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by FM 3321
I was wondering that too. My sister's a freshman in High School and everytime I roll up to pick her up after school I see some really fine ass hotties but I know that they're most likely under 18. :eek:
Damn, I wish I had a little sister I had to pick up from high school.

:D :D :D

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's prolly cuz the girl your talking to is considered to be lame by the other girls. It happens alot that's why the good-looking ones are loners...jealousy.

Or it could that you don't talk to many girls in front of them.Honestly you pay attention to what women and there male chaffuers(symps) say and do,you'll never do anything in life.

Women are more amotivational than weed.