Running plan?

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
running nearly always leads to injuries, plain and simple. It's just too damned much impact, and likelihood of sprains , twists and "pulls". You don't need it, especially if its not done on soft sod, sand, or a rubber treadmill. Instead, do rowing, swimming, bicycle, stair stepping, "skiing", or a mix of these.
I can vouch for this, Running, is INTENSE on the body, and in any case, you don't want to accidentally end up driving your blood pressure too high. I accidentally ended up doing this morning and ended up with sharp pains while exercising. (Been doing running for 3 weeks now to trim down on my weight, then getting a gym membership.)

Pacing in exercise is the best thing, don't go all out.

Bryant

Reaction score
Well running is one of the best exercise good for health.I also, walk about 5 miles twice a week mainly do, this for cardio and my lower back. I had, an injury to my leg and I don't like doing running because, of the impact. I try to do, the sprinting barefoot, on sand or grass as well.

aline

Reaction score
My weight was above 100 kg because i was having no mind for caring my self,But now i am trying to lose it with making a running plan.Every day i take 2 to 3 miles for running and its covering my weight.