RSD Instructor Blown out

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
However good you are, that doesn't mean you're not going to get blown out ever.......

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, this wasn't being blown out, he tried to kiss her within seconds of meeting her and she didn't want to.. so what?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
However good you are, that doesn't mean you're not going to get blown out ever.......

Bingo, hell even I get blown out when I do i just smile and keep it moving

:D

@ DTP

When i first started here, I was doing the KJB at work and at night would go out on he field with what i learned.

If you can post a link with the Vegas crew I would love it, as you know I loved being out on the field with my cam, but even then I got hated for that on here as well (hence I don't post my FRS here anymore, people just sleep on them)

oh well

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Exactly. People here appreciate something that they think is the MAGIC PILL.
Tyler does a good talk about the magic pill society i forget WHICH dvd

chinwaggler said:
no ****

chinwaggler said:
Also, this wasn't being blown out, he tried to kiss her within seconds of meeting her and she didn't want to.. so what?
he's a idiot drunk frat boy. not an instructor I want

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
So fvcking true. You can take any bootcamp you want but if you are not going to work after it , you have done nothing.

You can watch Blueprint 1000 times but if you don't take action , you've done nothing.

I frequent RSDNATION more than sosuave , and from testimonials , field reports and other sh1t there , you can see that bootcamp changed many lifes.

On the near future , there is no doubt that i will take the bootcamp :D.

All i can say is that RSD products changed my life.
Yep, I've met MANY newbies an you can generally tell who is going to continue and who will dabble around just based on the way they act infield. I remember one night a newbie saying "Yea I'm having fun, I'm just happy to be out here actually doing this".

RSD FR sections is GOLD...if you notice the TONS of dudes from the NYC Crew has FRs, some of them has even met up with VEGAS CREW. (This is one thing I liked about RSD, before that I refused to meet up with anyone) There are a few NYC guys who have success stories posted up there too.

sosilky said:
why was it amazing?
I haven't heard all the stories YET but he said DAY 3 it was like he was HIDING his TRUE SKILL all this time, he turned around a set that my friend PISSED off and the chick wanted to fuk him badly...All I know he said the whole trip was worth the 3rd day.

Most of the guys I hang with have alot of experience in this so when they point out something as amazing then it most likely is.

Overall what it just comes down to consistency though, because while I don't think I'm good, many people say I have instructor level skill and that's just based off the consistency of me doing things and the CRAZY SH!T that happens everytime I go out.

There was nothing different about instructor dudes besides the skill of them being able to articulate and demonstrate this stuff...All they did was go out and practice, everyone could do that if they were willing to put in the work.

Back when I was going out 7 days a week there was a intern for Brap's Company...I seen this guy almost everyday doing his thing, OVER and OVER. I'd be out 11pm still doing daygame and he'd be infront of mcdonalds trying to bounce a chick.

...That my friend is dedication and the guys who will get good.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how much money Owen makes off these bootcamps at $2,000 a pop check out the site they run all over room.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't the instructors so much, I mean if people are dumb enough to throw money at them can you blame them from taking it, but the people who are hoping to buy their way into womens' pants.

Imagine if all the doctors told you that you needed surgery, but there was some herbalist who said, "nooo way man, come to my weekend retreat and I'll cure you with some lost healing art from Asia!". There are probably some desperate fools who would try it because it sounds a lot easier. Same thing will all this PUA bullcrap, it defies common sense to fork over a bunch of money to some scammer who magically will change your life in 48 hours, but to those guys who are desperate they just want to believe so bad they will give it a go. They probably won't even realize they have been had for some months. In the field videos prove about as much as some guy jerking off does. It isn't exactly difficult to create a fake "in field video". In fact mystery has been caught using plants in season 1 of the Pickup Artist already.

Some guys are good at picking up women and you can learn from them. You will meet them at sales jobs, in clubs, or you just never know. A freaking ups driver I used to know was laying the pipe on a new office worker everytime I turned around. I'd go into these offices and overhear the women talking, they thing is they knew if they went out with him it would be entertaining if nothing else and he was persistent. There is no one way to pickup women, there is an endless variety of ways. Paying someone to try teaching you this stuff is, to be polite, kind of pathetic and desperate. It reeks worse than going up to some woman and begging her to **** you out of a mercy. And regardless of anything else at the end of the day if you're as nerdy and ugly as Tyler Durden your chances of laying the pipe are about nil anyway hahaha I mean let's just be honest here that guy is about as likely to be pua as i am to become a brain surgeon. Take the money and go on vacation, learn to pickup women on your own.... or give them your money and they will take your vacation for you... the choice is always yours, but picking up lots of women requires assertiveness, thinking on your feet, a willingness to take risk, and you must be willing to isolate her and **** her. If you're not willing to bring out those qualities in yourself, no one can do it for you. If you're shy, socially awkward, dress like a momma's boy, and are boring as paint dry on a wall, you have a lot of work to do and there is no magic bullet. You can't buy your way into an instant fix. There is hard work to be done, there is frustrating times to be had, and on the positive note there are numerous victories to be experienced along the road.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
If you can post a link with the Vegas crew I would love it,
Here you have it bro :

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/88486

Also search under their names . You have some gold field reports.

I have read Chris , Stefan , Wiredrawn Journeys and i totally love them . They inspire me and have so much value inside them. Just find them and read. Enjoy.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys want to know what RSD think of Alex's video?

"I hope it is better than that Alex fag's bul**** video tho. "OI minger" lol retarded"

"That was much cooler than that drunk vagrant alex!! Please post more."

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
You guys want to know what RSD think of Alex's video?

"I hope it is better than that Alex fag's bul**** video tho. "OI minger" lol retarded"

"That was much cooler than that drunk vagrant alex!! Please post more."
um what?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
The problem isn't the instructors so much, I mean if people are dumb enough to throw money at them can you blame them from taking it, but the people who are hoping to buy their way into womens' pants.

Imagine if all the doctors told you that you needed surgery, but there was some herbalist who said, "nooo way man, come to my weekend retreat and I'll cure you with some lost healing art from Asia!". There are probably some desperate fools who would try it because it sounds a lot easier. Same thing will all this PUA bullcrap, it defies common sense to fork over a bunch of money to some scammer who magically will change your life in 48 hours, but to those guys who are desperate they just want to believe so bad they will give it a go. They probably won't even realize they have been had for some months. In the field videos prove about as much as some guy jerking off does. It isn't exactly difficult to create a fake "in field video". In fact mystery has been caught using plants in season 1 of the Pickup Artist already.

Some guys are good at picking up women and you can learn from them. You will meet them at sales jobs, in clubs, or you just never know. A freaking ups driver I used to know was laying the pipe on a new office worker everytime I turned around. I'd go into these offices and overhear the women talking, they thing is they knew if they went out with him it would be entertaining if nothing else and he was persistent. There is no one way to pickup women, there is an endless variety of ways. Paying someone to try teaching you this stuff is, to be polite, kind of pathetic and desperate. It reeks worse than going up to some woman and begging her to **** you out of a mercy. And regardless of anything else at the end of the day if you're as nerdy and ugly as Tyler Durden your chances of laying the pipe are about nil anyway hahaha I mean let's just be honest here that guy is about as likely to be pua as i am to become a brain surgeon. Take the money and go on vacation, learn to pickup women on your own.... or give them your money and they will take your vacation for you... the choice is always yours, but picking up lots of women requires assertiveness, thinking on your feet, a willingness to take risk, and you must be willing to isolate her and **** her. If you're not willing to bring out those qualities in yourself, no one can do it for you. If you're shy, socially awkward, dress like a momma's boy, and are boring as paint dry on a wall, you have a lot of work to do and there is no magic bullet. You can't buy your way into an instant fix. There is hard work to be done, there is frustrating times to be had, and on the positive note there are numerous victories to be experienced along the road.
Hero

I agree you with you, however I disagree about the looks part, not to defend Tyler D or anything, but I've seen some guys pull some hot chicks and they werent' excatly Brad Pitt, one of my buddies is a bald white dude, but if I was too bet my money on him to pull the hottest chick compared to a lot of other guys (Brad Pitt included) I would put my money on my friend. He isn't ugly(average) but he has that vibe/aura (whatever you wanna call it) and women pick up on it, and he pulls(call it his personaltiy whatever).

In terms of paying 3g's for a boot camp or $100 bucks for a book etc etc.
Hero is right, this **** doesn't change you overnight. You have to work at it to become good, sure a bootcamp could inspire you to do better, but hell 3g's for three days? not worth it, I'm so glad that I got some naturals in my circle the knowledge they gave me is priceless.