Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you called me a troll?

No grudge.

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
anybody know this guy? : http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?u=43787 I'm assuming he was banned under another name and started a new profile
I know him! Hell, I've known him my entire life. We hang out together everyday. I gotten to know him so well, its like we are the same person. When I'm down, he picks me up. When I'm bored, he's the one that makes my life fun and entertaining. The only issue I have with Rook, is that sometimes he keeps me up at night just chatting away... and he knows I have to get up in the morning!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Rook said:
I know him! Hell, I've known him my entire life. We hang out together everyday. I gotten to know him so well, its like we are the same person. When I'm down, he picks me up. When I'm bored, he's the one that makes my life fun and entertaining. The only issue I have with Rook, is that sometimes he keeps me up at night just chatting away... and he knows I have to get up in the morning!
Funny..

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is true, and I don't doubt it, why didn't you bring him here and unplug him instead of leaving him at LS?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rook

Are you a chick? From that site I read about? How old are
Yep... It's a sh!t test.... She just sh!tted on you. Are you gonna take it? do nothing? Respond with anger, hurt? The relationship was done well before a girl cheats on you... you were just too AFC to see it. But how do you respond? That is the test.

Grow up girl!
That's funny.