Romeo1

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week i saw a pretty girl working at our local sport bar and billard,so as soon as i walked in, i made eye contact,i was with my friend and i just couldnt help it,i asked the cute girl if they were playing the paquio pay per view she said no! So me and my friend were out of luck,me and my friend didnt get paid so we have to week till next week,i had enough money to buy a beer for both of us,so i asked him if he wanted to stay,so then i ask the bartender or in other words,thecute girl i couldnt keep my eyes off,what kind of beer she had,so right there for a second i asked my friend what kind he wanted,and he ask me which one i wanted,so then it just came out natural i said " i want her" so i acted as if i was drinking a imaginatory beer" and she smiled and gave me the eyes! And then i told her i wanted a corona,her boss came out of nowhere and was giving me some crazy eyes,so i decided me a my friend were going to stick around for a while, maybe i would be able to speak to her a little later i didnt want to get her in trouble with her boss i didnt know if she was new,so she brought us our beers and we sat down and watch some UFC fights and then she came by later asking us if we wanted another round of beer my friend said no i said" i want another round of you give me your number,so i can get to know you,she smiled and walked away! I want to get her! after awhile we got bore and left i said bye but she had her back turned,then her boss told her to say bye, What do you think,girls in jobs, i was waiting to get her alone to get to know her but an opportunity didnt turn up i think she was shy? How can i get girls at jobs,there busy and **** cant really talk to them? Advice?

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont even waste my time?

dont even waste my time? on the girl or on girls working?