Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why finding me on Emo-Space is such a big deal, all you had to do was ask IQQI, he/she was the first one to look me up (Well, to be fair, WYLDFIRE did too), it's her favorite pastime on NLG - OK, besides talking about herself, her last hangover, and avoiding to post any pictures of herself ever. :D

Also, DEEPDISH and STR8UP know where to find pics from the last 2 years of martini fest,.. :nervous:

I keep a myspace page to have a presence, nothing more. Not really concerned with anything beyond the functional. I suppose I should update it,..hmm.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Am I the only one who thinks Rollo looks like Brett Favre?"

He looks EXACTLY like him. :nervous:

Anyone that is not a huge football fan that is interested go look up Brett's picture and then watch that video of Rollo playing a guitar without his hat and sunglasses on and you really won't be able to tell the difference.

The resemblance is to the point I'm starting to think we've been getting psychology, life and love tips from a professional NFL player all this time. :crackup:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago I was amongst a birthday party entourage at a cheesy nightclub at Universal's City Walk, when I bumped into this guy who I confused for Rollo. I was like, "Hey Rollo, what up!" I was shocked - shocked - it wasn't him. The resemblance was uncanny and it turns out the guy's name was remarkably similiar (Greg instead of George)(but we know George is only your stage name). So, Mr. Tomassi, I met your doppelganger, although you can never meet him because that would cancel you out.

(And no, guys, I'm not on Rollo's myspace.)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I occasionally get Mark Wahlberg-ed too,..

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know the legendary Green Bay Packers quarterback was also the most insightful SS poster.