Rollo Tomassi: The Rational Male- Religion Book Review

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score

The Rational Male religion is Rollo’s fourth assignment and from a experienced Pua perspective or someone passionate about dating there’s little to really genuinely enjoy here. I’ve included some of the most valuable segments and yet these most valuable segments will be obvious to those who have been doing daygame for a couple of years - or those who already have a grass roots understanding of religion - perhaps this book reads as a cash-grab on Rollo’s most loyal fans who will just buy anything he publishes and I admit there was a time when I was really just like that. I was a huge fan of the first book but the repetitive ideas of this book which seem to carbon the first left me yearning for more which never came until really the last couple of chapters which for someone who is religious and wanting to get into Pua may get some decent guidance out of. If you don’t fit that category then you’re more than welcome to give this book a miss - if you want to give Rollo’s books a try read the first- it’s most definitely worth the time especially if you're from a religious background.

The Rational Male religion is Rollo’s fourth assignment and from a experienced Pua perspective or someone passionate about dating there’s little to really genuinely enjoy here. I’ve included some of the most valuable segments and yet these most valuable segments will be obvious to those who have been doing daygame for a couple of years - or those who already have a grass roots understanding of religion - perhaps this book reads as a cash-grab on Rollo’s most loyal fans who will just buy anything he publishes and I admit there was a time when I was really just like that. I was a huge fan of the first book but the repetitive ideas of this book which seem to carbon the first left me yearning for more which never came until really the last couple of chapters which for someone who is religious and wanting to get into Pua may get some decent guidance out of. If you don’t fit that category then you’re more than welcome to give this book a miss - if you want to give Rollo’s books a try for the first time read the first- it’s most definitely worth the time especially if you're from a religious background.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're repeat-, I say repeating yourself." o_O