roids and highschool

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein

What gives me the most protein other than those powder suppliments. Questions off of the "picking on" subject.

markk30

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is being sent to the Health and Fitness forum because it appears to have more to do with health and fitness than HS which is evident due to the large amount of replies concerning fitness and steroids.

'Moved'

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mass gain

Originally posted by Viper423
I don't plan on taking any steroids until I am 22, but am doing it for the right reason...because I am an aspiring bodybuilder, not just so I can kick some guys ass...
Let me write this down:
Steroids--->
>>Wrong Reason - to get bigger so somebody will stop messing with you, and so you're able to defend yourself.
>>Right Reason - to get bigger so you can be a bodybuilder.

Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe next you can tell us the right and wrong times to smoke crack? You're a big help.

Here's the right time to take steroids: When you don't plan on having any more children, and the only thing that gets you through life is winning bodybuilding competitions.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mass gain

Originally posted by livin large
Let me write this down:
Steroids--->
>>Wrong Reason - to get bigger so somebody will stop messing with you, and so you're able to defend yourself.
>>Right Reason - to get bigger so you can be a bodybuilder.

Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe next you can tell us the right and wrong times to smoke crack? You're a big help.

Here's the right time to take steroids: When you don't plan on having any more children, and the only thing that gets you through life is winning bodybuilding competitions.
Listen here smart ass...when you have over 5 years of bodybuilding experience and knowledge under your belt, then maybe you would understand. Taking roids as a teenager is one of the dumbest things your could do, just so you can get big quick and kick some guys ass. Ok, maybe you do gain 20-30 lbs of muscle, but you have just ****ed up your body. Your body is not fully developed until around age 22, and the extra testosterone that enters your body, also enters your growth plates, thus stunting your growth, so you will not grow any more the rest of your life. Also, I bet you have no idea of the side effects, and more than that you probably have never heard of 6-OXO and Nolvadex, which are used post steroid cycle to control side effects. These include getting your testosterone levels back to normal, and bonding with estrogen so that you don't develop gyno (***** tits). The only people who should take steroids are people who are....
1. Fully Grown..about 22
2. Have gained all their natural muscle mass possible, also known as your natural limit.
3. Are bodybuilders looking to surpass their natural growth
4. Have FULLY researched steroids, steroid cycles, and post cycle supplements needed to reduce side effects and maintain gains for at LEAST ONE YEAR. Yes, at least one year of research.

People who should not take steroids..
1. Looking to kick someone's ass
2. Under the age of 22
3. Have not gained all the natural muscle mass possible

So until you have as much bodybuilding experience as me, then don't ****ing tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Cause if you tell this kid to juice up just to kick some guys ass, your way ****ing off buddy and will end up getting him in serious health problems. Once again, I'm a Moderator for Teenbodybuilding.com, so if anyone has any questions about bodybuilding, just pm me.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mass gain

Originally posted by Viper423
6-OXO and Nolvadex, which are used post steroid cycle to control side effects. These include getting your testosterone levels back to normal, and bonding with estrogen so that you don't develop gyno (***** tits).
Arimidex is better for this.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dointhingsright
Hey guys, im faced with a problem. I have this first period class mixed with juniors (me) and seniors. This particular senior likes to poke fun at everyone. He started on me and I just laughed it off. Then as he could see it was bothering me it got worse and worse. more harsh and more like fighting words. im a small kid. Just turned 17 and 140 pounds. Slim athletic build and want to do something about him talking. The main reason behind this is because there are tons of hot girls in this first class and they see what’s going on and when I just sit there and don’t say anything back (don’t want to get my ass kicked) they start to talk to him. It’s at the point where the girls flock to him and look down on me. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I have researched about roids and one cycle with appropriate exercise does not seem that bad. Anyone with experience please help me out.

ps: i work out enough and feel good about the way i look but im not big enough to stop people from disrespecting me.
When he starts making fun of you tell him this:

"You know what they say about people who make fun of other people? That deep down they are really insecure with themselves. You can keep making fun of me because im secure with myself, but when you do, realize that you are just putting on a front to mask all of your insecurites that you have."

STOP BEING A WUSS AND DO THIS ASAP! You dont need big muscles to be a MAN!

Let us know how it goes.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey is anyone here a moderator for teenbodybuilding.com? I do not think anyone has mentioned this yet.

Jesus Viper get over yourself, I do not care how long you have been lifting or if you are the editor of muscle media magazine. If you are promoting the use of steroids then you should not be giving advice out to anyone. It does not matter WHAT age you are, steroids will f*uck you up royally.

Here's a nice list of the side effects/risks of taking steroids:

Reduced sperm production, shrinking of the testicles, impotence, difficulty or pain in urinating, baldness, and irreversible breast enlargement (gynecomastia aka b*tch titties), potentially fatal liver cysts and liver cancer; blood clotting, cholesterol changes, and hypertension, each of which can promote heart attack and stroke; and acne. Upon stopping anabolic steroids, some abusers experience symptoms of depressed mood, fatigue, restlessness, loss of appetite, insomnia, reduced sex drive, headache, muscle and joint pain, and the desire to take more anabolic steroids.

Here's a good steroid analogy for you -

I'd like you to compare steriods to buying/renting a car.
Assume you have a certain amount of money. Taking steroids is like renting the coolest Ferrari you can find, and you can go cruising around downtown for a week feeling like Mr.Coolness himself. However, after that week you run out of money and end up walking instead. It was fun while it lasted, but as your feet start aching you might regret it (as in when you start losing your hair, get enlarged intestines = eternal beer gut, ***** tits start surfacing etc). The natural bodybuilder doesn't blow his money on a rented Ferrari. Instead, he buys a reliable Volvo. Granted, that first week he feels pretty much left behind when the other guy is zooming past him with a Ferrari full of hot babes and leaves him coughing in the dust, BUT after that one week, when the first guy returned his Ferrari and the second guy is still driving his Volvo, who's laughing then?

Hey guys I am a moderator for mycockisbiggerthanyours.com so if you have any questions just PM me ok.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, for what you described...Arimidex IS better. 6-OXO won't help with during-cycle estrogen buildup/conversion because it's not really an anti-aromatase. Also, how many people using steroids do you know that actually use 6-OXO for post-cycle recovery? It's always clomid with normally nolva and sometimes HCG. 6-OXO should be used for just post-prohormone cycle recovery.

Oh and your previous statement...you mentioned injecting and then dbol and winstrol. You DO know that dbol is oral only, and winny is most commonly oral, right?

And I'd hardly say that winny's one of the most common. Dbol, sure, but a good cycle needs test. test, deca, and dbol make a good cycle.

You came off as a little ****y.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K-Daddy
Actually, for what you described...Arimidex IS better. 6-OXO won't help with during-cycle estrogen buildup/conversion because it's not really an anti-aromatase.

Right, Arimidex will stop the conversion of test to estrogen. Nolva will just block estrogen at the receptor (and it wont block all) but you still have estrogen floating around.

Also, how many people using steroids do you know that actually use 6-OXO for post-cycle recovery?

NOBODY!!!!!!! You would have to be an idiot to use 6-OXO after a cycle! First of all, how do we know its going to work? Second, we have the real deal pharmeceutical drugs that have been proven time and again. Third, the pharmeceuticals are cheaper than 6-OXO.

It's always clomid with normally nolva and sometimes HCG.

Ah yes, I should have said Arimidex + Clomid. HCG isnt good post cycle, but is beneficial during the cycle so that your balls dont atrophy. But you can take clomid for that too.

PEACE

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dointhingsright
Hey guys, im faced with a problem. I have this first period class mixed with juniors (me) and seniors. This particular senior likes to poke fun at everyone. He started on me and I just laughed it off. Then as he could see it was bothering me it got worse and worse. more harsh and more like fighting words. im a small kid. Just turned 17 and 140 pounds. Slim athletic build and want to do something about him talking. The main reason behind this is because there are tons of hot girls in this first class and they see what’s going on and when I just sit there and don’t say anything back (don’t want to get my ass kicked) they start to talk to him. It’s at the point where the girls flock to him and look down on me. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I have researched about roids and one cycle with appropriate exercise does not seem that bad. Anyone with experience please help me out.

ps: i work out enough and feel good about the way i look but im not big enough to stop people from disrespecting me.
Fight with words!

Make the guy look like an idiot by ripping into him everytime he tries to act like a tough guy. Don't get into a physical match with the guy if he can obviously overpower you.

Also, don't let what he says bother you at all. Have an attitude like "Who gives a f*ck what this guy thinks". You are in charge. Don't let this f*g affect you at all.

Here's a line for you to use on him: "Why do you think you're so bad ass just because you pick on people? It doesn't make you look like a tough guy."

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, above, I was slightly mistaken. 6-OXO IS an anti-aromatase, but Arimidex is much, much stronger. 6-OXO is a legal alternative for something like Arimidex and should be used only for legal substitutes for gear...or, in other words, prohormones. Please, PLEASE anyone considering steroids: do NOT use 6-OXO.

And to everyone saying steroids will fvck you up badly: not really. A well-planned cycle or multiple cycles (and by well-planned I mean, first and foremost, you pretty much get your post-cycle ancillaries before you even get your gear, heh) can be very beneficial. There is such a thing as steroid abuse and that's where they get their bad reputation from. No one ever died of an overdose of steroids. They are not addictive (though some people can get psychologically dependent on the gains). As a person from another board quoted, (paraphrased) "If my son came up to me and said that he was going to either start smoking or take steroids, I would very much hope that he would take steroids."

Do note that I'm not advocating gear usage. I've never done and cycle and don't plan on it. The reason I don't recommend it is because I fear most people don't or wouldn't have the proper knowledge, and the ones who do wouldn't have to listen to me in the first place.

-Kow

war_eagle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I know this fvckers being an assclown but that dosn't mean you should risk your health. When it comes to this guy burning you just make sure you show him your not afraid of him no matter how big you are. Don't laugh when he disrespects you and remember to keep your head up. If your scared you'll want to look at the ground but **** that show him your not afraid by looking at him right in his eyes. This will show him you aren't afraid.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn some Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muai Thai....but in general, try to ignore him...or just say, 'yeah, that's nice' to whatever crap he says to you...ohh and avoid him at all costs...find inventive ways to keep away from him so that you don't see him or that so you're on the other side of where he is...

Avoiding him is the best thing to do in the mean time but working on some MA will give you a lot of confidence if you can get good at it...

TurfDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time getting in a insult contest and trying to outdo him. This may sound kind of dorky for a high school kid but you would be worse off trying your best to bring him down with ugly words. Ignoring him and holding your head high is the best thing to do and if touches you better go all out and fight for your respect, regardless if you get whipped or not.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't resort to steroids, get in the gym and workout like every normal person. You don't need roids to get stronger quickly.

Secondly, most people that talk the talk so much can't back it up. This kid has probably never faced anyone who stood up for themselves, you're in uncharted waters and he'll likely be unprepared for anything you say or do to him. Do not worry about a fight, you're at school any fight you get into there is going to last about a minute before every faculty member in a quarter mile will be running to break it up. If you do end up in a fight, so what you take a few punches you'll heal up. The main thing you need to do is stop giving into this kid. When he starts in on it, make sure you tell him he is a worthless parasite who feeds off of others to keep his self esteem afloat. He is nothing if you cut off his food supply, so quit letting him get you down.