Rock Chick Game

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
No question about it rock chicks are different game all together, something I've been trying out in my home town a little. I've found DHV stories don't work nearly as well, they prefer the more spur of the moment fun stuff (as a general rule of thmb) and playfights are much more common.

My opener is usually about some cool jewlrey and if they were at the Download festival (A1), if yes, did they see the KoRn set, because Davis was taken ill, but there was a dude in a bunny suit jumping around who sounded like him (A2). Good knowledge of Music helps, strong body languge and playful pushing, also if you can dance to ROCK music, thats huge. You get some serious hotties at rock clubs, and usually you're allowed to go topless as a guy... Two visual DHV's.

From the music I tend to build rapport about bands that have meant something to me, and qualify them on what bands are guilty pleasures (I start by admitting I'm a Linkin Park fan, then putting my fists up queensbury rules style.) (A3 and comfort transition)

I used this stuff a couple of times at the download festival on random strangers, and used the whole festival as calibration experience. It's helped, last night I was out and a girl I've been talking to a few time's has her friend come over and say she likes me. The girl is a (rock chick 8), super funky red hair in all directions and an almost Japanese dress sense, its pretty cool. I said "bless", smiled at her friend and said hi to HB8 and then left after giving her a quick hug. (Classic Harlequin takeaway).

These are all very early experience notes, but the game with these girls does seem to be a little different because
1) Much less ***** sheild
2) Very different culture/values

Hope this helps, I'm refine my findings and post more on it in time...:up:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont really like em, little to no long term value.

My g/f was attempting to be one when we met, but i guided her away from it. Now she will prolly end up being a succesful entrepenur.

Woo, I added one more functional member to society. GO ME!

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their faults, but its the look more than the pesonal success attributes. I don't intend to stay with a rock chick for very long...

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for rock chicks. I used to play drums in garage bands, plus I like everything from Dire Straits to Deicide (death metal). So building rapport is farking easy. Pity that most have small attention spans, suffer from terminal apathy, or smoke too much weed. I still dream of finding my perfect rock chick, though...

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're more open, fo sho, I used to be in that crowd.