Ring Ring Ring!!!!!!

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right, it's a wake up call you stupid ass panzies. Stop ****ing whining and get out there and do stuff. All you do is whine whine whine on these lovely threads, its a disgrace you sick ****sucking *****bags.

The idea here on the so suave forums is that you actually go out and do the things. Stop saying "OOohh i have no hope... OOhooh I suck.. and Oooahhaha I BLOW!" BECAUSE AS LONG AS YOU SAY THAT, YOU DO. Thats right ladies "As I think I shall become." THATS RIGHT, THATS POOK, THE GREAT POOK. You want to know how he became who he is, or you want to know how to become a dj? All Djs have worked hard to get where they are. They worked hard not for the girls, not for the glory, but for themselves. SELF IMPROVEMENT. Excercise, have fun, get a life and most importantly GET OFF YOUR FAT ASSES YOU STUPID PANZIES.

Lol that was fun :)

Last edited:

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye, a few of y'all are being fvcking pvssies, I'm tired of seeing all these d_mned threads looking for pity and saying you'll never be anything. If you think like that, you sure as hell won't be anything. I guarantee that sitting at your computer alternating between masturbating, reading articles, and posting whiny threads will not make you a Don Juan, it will make you a lazy fvck. Get out there and do something that takes some willpower and some balls. Experience is the best way to learn and reaps the rewards.

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some peopel try hard to think like a DJ. Thinking like one, doesn't mean you will become like one. It is hard sometimes to change your way of doing things because the environment doens't permit you to do so. But yes, i agree, we should all get off our asses and try something new. Afterall, what is there to lose? Our ego? Our pride? We're still young.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Environment hinders nothing.

It's not about thinking you are DJ and you are the greatest. You're just lieing to yourself. You're on the road to becoming one and all you know is you are going to reach your goal no matter what it takes.
You got the motivation to back it up? You're already halfway there.

Lik

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Don Juan is not just a way to pick up chicks... it's a lifestyle! I know that I still have to learn a lot of things, but I also know that I'm already better than most of the peeps around me and sooner or later I will be on top: concerning girls, money, fun, style, and knowledge!

LET'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gucci boy, it is awesome that you learned that so quick...most guys (myself included) take quite a while to learn that.

And environment can be a bit of a hamperer, for me, for instance, since I'm a busy guy and my school is crap for chicks. It's ok to realize that as long as you don't make it an excuse not to try. I still get chicks numbers and I'm tearing apart the standard nerd image at my school...the harder your environment is on you, the greater the challenge and the more the satisfaction at succeeding.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should learn to work in every sort of enviroment. Hell, i've picked up chicks at my wrestling matches for godsakes.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Uh, calling us "panzies" doesn't really motivate me. And what kind of dumbass would call someone a "panzie":rolleyes:
Let's think a bit here, i presume you think "dumbass" is a much better word to use. I'll break down the word for you "Dumb", as in stupid, or you... and "ass" as in something you take a **** out of....

you're a stupid something you take a **** out of.

Makes sense, sounds like something i used to say in preschool. It almost reminds me of how BUTT-erfly was funny.

The fact of the matter is, most words that are supposidly offensive are actually total nonsense. It's just fun to say them.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A warrior poet once said....

1 mind, any weapon.

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Gucci boy, it is awesome that you learned that so quick...most guys (myself included) take quite a while to learn that.
I had parts of this attitude before I came here, but this site/board supports my ideas, gives me new inspirations, and shows me that I'm not the only one who wanna improve and even change his life!