Right answer

Johndd

Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm new here and I have a question for all of you.

I'm 35 and never been married wich is not very common in my
community. Righ now I'm single and dating but nothing serious.

I noticed that as older I get as often I get the "Why did you
never get married before?" question from woman when dating in a serious prospect date.

Maybe they think being a divorced guy gives you some points or never
married guys are a bad investment.

Anyway when dating a woman around 30 that never been married I make myself a mental note that maybe she is a *****, not family oriented or whatever, but there are not good reasons for that.

In your oppinion which could be a cool answer to that question from her to make those weird ideas dissapear from her head and get more value at the same time.

Thanks

John.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johndd said:
Hi folks

I'm new here and I have a question for all of you.

I'm 35 and never been married wich is not very common in my
community. Righ now I'm single and dating but nothing serious.

I noticed that as older I get as often I get the "Why did you
never get married before?" question from woman when dating in a serious prospect date.

Maybe they think being a divorced guy gives you some points or never
married guys are a bad investment.

Anyway when dating a woman around 30 that never been married I make myself a mental note that maybe she is a *****, not family oriented or whatever, but there are not good reasons for that.

In your oppinion which could be a cool answer to that question from her to make those weird ideas dissapear from her head and get more value at the same time.

Thanks

John.
I think you're looking into this a bit too much.

Say you were more focused on being adventurous, enjoying everything in life, pursuing many other goals and that marriage was not a major priority for you during those years.

Say you've had relationships with some pretty women, but none were attractive enough for you in other aspects for you to even consider marriage.

Randy_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
I think you're looking into this a bit too much.

Say you were more focused on being adventurous, enjoying everything in life, pursuing many other goals and that marriage was not a major priority for you during those years.
I'd say to definitely say something like this. Getting married doesn't validate you, how you lived your life did. While other people were out settling down with women they weren't sure about, you were having a good time and holding out for someone truly great. That's not a bad thing.

Johndd

Reaction score
thank guys

Thanks guys for the answers. You are totally right. I'm looking into this a bit too much.

John