Rid of Fear

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last 2 days I was at six flags.
I've always had a huge fear of heights and stuff.
But this time, i went on every mother fvcking ride, including the dive bomber ---->
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IhOuItWy_1A

After going down an 24 story high 80 degree slope at 85 mph (the titan), i feel as if I have nothing left to fear.
The adrenaline was so much. I felt so much more comfortable in my body, and my walk was not forced. Chicks were literally swarming me. I had no problem opening this set of 4 10's (really) and i made out with one of them. Then at the food stands, the chicks were trying to flirt with me, and during the lines of the rides, after I opened any girl, they'd be constantly trying to talk to me.

So just try to do something that you're not used to or that scares you everyday.
I think it'll change you.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
you cold approached and kiss closed at an amusement park?? i don't think i've even pulled off something like that. details/convo??
We got in line for the Mr. freeze ride. There were 3 hb 7-8's in front, and after we got in line, 4 hb 10's were behind us.
At first I was going through my mind what and when i was going to say something to the 10's, but I decided to talk to the 7's in front of us first.
I had fun with them and go them sorta interested. Then I saw my friend talk to one of the 10's, So I just joined in on the convo.

I don't remember much but,
I ask them where they are from (we were all there for a music competition). They said they won 4 gold medals, And i jokingly bragged about how we won 10 platnium medals.
Then we talked about the ride and how to line was so fvcking long.
I saw a girl that was short and asked the 10 that was closest to me what her name was. I said to the short one, "come over here". I placed her in front of me and waved over her head, and asked "are u sure ur tall enough?".
Then when we were close, I got some kino in by moving them around so I ended up on the same ride as my friends. Before they were about to go, they asked me something i forgot what, but i responded "because i'm homophobic" in a serious tone, but they knew i was joking. Then they said that they're gay. I told them to make out, they laughed, and I said to one of them, "if you won't make out with her, then do it with me". I went for it and got a short make out b4 their ride came.

i do realize i need to learn what paragraphs are, but I really don't wanna put too much effort into typing something.

i'm starting to think it's really cause of my social status in school, cause this sh1t outta school feels so much more natural and easy.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, i want to hang out with the girl i'm going to prom with this week (spring break).

Her interest level isn't too high in me. she likes me, but not a whole lot.
For example, her eyes were glowing when i asked her and she had a huge smile on her face. But she doesn't initiate convo with me on myspace, and on e-mail, she asks things like "what's new with you?", and stuff, but doesn't really seem too interested.

I'm thinking about taking her to the mall to get me some new clothes (stupid brother put a pen in the washing machine and my clothes now have black dots). But the problem is that neither one of us drives.
Should i just get my parents to drop me off and have her's drop her off too?

CryingFreeman

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
For the last 2 days I was at six flags.
I've always had a huge fear of heights and stuff.
But this time, i went on every mother fvcking ride, including the dive bomber ---->
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IhOuItWy_1A

After going down an 24 story high 80 degree slope at 85 mph (the titan), i feel as if I have nothing left to fear.
The adrenaline was so much. I felt so much more comfortable in my body, and my walk was not forced. Chicks were literally swarming me. I had no problem opening this set of 4 10's (really) and i made out with one of them. Then at the food stands, the chicks were trying to flirt with me, and during the lines of the rides, after I opened any girl, they'd be constantly trying to talk to me.

So just try to do something that you're not used to or that scares you everyday.
I think it'll change you.
ur asian