Review: From AFC(hump) to Champ w/ the Venusian Arts Handbook

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
When God created woman, he didn't give us an operator's manual...so Mystery wrote one. Now, what if you were to imagine a time in your future, and it was filled with the attention of the opposite sex? That would be a good thing, right? I know there's alot of material out there, most is great and has it's place within Mystery Method. Why? Because alot of what is out there was originated by Mystery, then little bits became systems, but not as complete. Tyler is good, as is Swinggcat, as is Style, as is...name whoever. They all freely admit it was Mystery who changed their game, or gave them some to begin with.

The beauty of the handbook is the breakdown of the M3 model...a sequential mode of the phases of seduction. Yes, it is sequential, now you know. By sticking to the model, you know what to do and when to do it. So, there's very little guessing as to where you are in the seduction. Do I neg her, do I kiss her, do I take her home? These nagging questions become obsolete when you become able to feel where you are in the interaction, because you have been controlling everything from the beginning, because you have the handbook.

To be good at anything, you have to start with the best foundation, then build on top of that. The VAH IS the foundation AND the house, it's up to you to put in some furniture. If you want, you can flesh it all out with tactics from other gurus, but it's not really necessary. You will see a difference when you buy it, now you will have to study a bit, but you can start applying different principles immediately and notice the difference in the reactions of females. I truly believe in this stuff. Peace.-Waxlrose

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
i haven't read this e-book but i've read 'the game', I've been on the ASF forums for a year, read the DJ bible about 2 years ago, been on all those 'player' and 'seduction' and PUA websites

and really, everything you need to know is in the bible. apply it all accordingly and you WILL be successful

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the MM wipes the floor with the bible as far as pick up goes. I love my MM... :)

jt4aa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read a bit of this last night and i'm suprised - I can now easily see exactly where I have been going wrong and what area's I need to improve on. Typical, tell a guy what to do and he'll um and aah over it, but give him a formula and the whole thing looks easy. I'm off out tonight to see if my new found knowledge will help my game. :woo:

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are writing a review of the VAH, yet you have "NLP" written all over your forehead (time distortion? "buy it, now bla bla").

Are you sure you aren not a Speed Seducer at heart?

I have to agree, though, Mystery wrote a good little book.

G

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just posted this cuz Mystery is like the only "real guy" I have witnessed in person that actually can do what he says. His stuff works for me!

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am working on a review of the DVD's now. I love what Mystery does and I feel he made the community what it is today, he's my hero.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this review helping you guys???

I've done this in aid of everyone and hope to help people to make a decision and head down the right path. Mystery Method is crucial if you want to be a ladies' man. What other gurus do you like?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Yes its a very good book. Compliment this with Robert Greenes 'the Art of Seduction' and your game will take off!!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your eather the devil him self or his puppet. Guys do a search, it looks like this guy works for "mistery advertising "

8 posts all of which advertise some of his products.....

i don't mind the guy, but what i hate is someone trying to pull one over on me

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

KillaPetehog said:
None of you guys have to pay a single cent for this shyt.

You just gotta get your OWN style and stop biting off others. I feel sorry for people who pay for advice. I mean, for realz.

I'll be honest....a friend of mine hooked me up with a free copy...and IT'S NOT better than anything on the DJ bible!!! I'll repeat that shyt again. IT IS NOT BETTER THAN THE DJ BIBLE.

The only difference is that one's free and one's not.

besides...what works on HIM won't necessarily work on YOU. PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT. remember that!

I mean...I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH...if SO MANY PEOPLE have gotten laid from APPLYING the DJ Bible...what the fuk are you doing paying for a book? It's like a guy selling a Mercedes.........and a guy giving out a BMW for free. Yeah, they aren't the same...but FUK..who cares! They BOTH get you laid! Only thing is..one is FREE and the other ISN'T. And if you DISAGREE that APPLYING the DJ Bible will get you laid...then you don't know shyt!

I'll tell you THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL. If you CANNOT GET LAID from APPLYING THE DJ BIBLE...you will NOT get laid from reading ANY "PAID BOOKS"

The problem is YOU....not the advice.

Some people like to indulge in the different mindsets and philosophies of different people. Its like a coach who runs a certain offense. You go to his camp and what he does works but you also want to attend other coaches camps to learn different variations and different ways to attack /defend a situation. You shouldnt criticize people for wanting to learn. The first book I bought was the Art of Seduction years ago and I still read it today because the principles in that book are solid and have increased my game which was already decent.
However it doesnt do anyone any good to read 1 or 100 books if they dont go out and apply what theyve learned.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the DJ Bible have a video archive? I'm sure that alot of the concepts originated from Mystery in the first place.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should issue a challenge to Mystery at the mASF forum. I mean, if you're that good, a challenge should be made, he accepts all that think they can "school" him.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you don't want to challenge him after all. Anyways, if this review has helped you at all, check out the site at mysterymethod.com. I post a lot at their forum and a bunch of the gurus show up and answer questions from time to time. Peace.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Dude this is a site for attracting WOMEN! It sounds like all you're interested in is sucking Mystery's d!ck or letting him do you from behind!

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi waxlrose, can I include your reviews of Mystery's stuff on my website? I've already put 1 of your reviews up. In return for letting me use your reviews, I will put a link to your site after every review.