Revenge is a Dish best served....... Silent??

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up. Havent been here for a while but i just felt like posting something useful yet deadly. For Guys out there who are either about to dump their G/F because shes either being a complete B**ch or is sneaking behind your back. The most deadliest, most coldish thing you can do when breaking up with a girl/Woman is to go silently into the night. What do i mean? well...

A woman loves to talk, argue and blow things up in mens faces, even if she knows shes wrong, she will keep fighting and trying to make YOU feel bad and make it out to be YOUR fault. The ultimate thing a woman wants is to have the last word by either saying "Its Over" or telling you to leave her alone. So many guys call and leave messages to "Please call me" or "Hey, im sorry can you forgive me?" Or very AFCish and calling saying that "I Miss You babe, give me a call, maybe we can work things out!".

Whats funny and F**cked up at the same time is that while your calling her, texting her or leaving voicemails, shes talking to another guy on the other line and scheduling a bang session with him, well maybe not right now but its in the works. Plus a woman feels so powerful when a guy is crawling and begging her to come back and accept his "forgiveness". Can you Freakin imagine? She played you but yet your apologizing? Ha... woman are so F**ed up sometimes but its us as men who need to control whats going on and stop the AFC attitude that gives these women the satisfaction.

Okay okay, so whats the deadly weapon? Im going to tell you..... Its turning around and not saying a SINGLE word to a woman. If shes trying to give you an ear full, you turn and leave without a peep. if your on the phone and shes giving you crap, hang up and keep quiet from her. better yet, if you find out your girl is cheating or playing around behind your back, dont pick up her calls anymore, dont reply to her emails and do NOT communicate with her AT ALL!!!!. I mean completely vanish! Woman are strange creatures and the silence will destroy a woman inside. Since they are emotional about everything, they have "so much" to say but if they cant say it, it will drive them insane. its like putting a Bible next to evil, They cannot stand it!!!.

She will try and try and try and try!! to communicate with you to get that "last" word in but cannot because you vanished from her life. Finally she will break down and wonder "What happened!"? "Where are you!?" she will have the huge Question mark on her mind as to what happened to you. While she is going nuts wondering what happened or why you havent picked up her calls and just totally dissapeared.. Your hanging with another girl.

You as a man have NO time to take drama from woman. And the woman who are worth the time wont give you B.S.

Until next time guys. Keep your heads up and remember... Dont ever let a woman break you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Definitly.

Reaction score
lol I mastered this soo called 'shunning' technique a few years ago..with a world full of people so desperately trying to speak up and get their point across,sometimes the one that remains silent stands out the most..

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!

i agree with you 100%, remaining silent will eat a woman up on the inside, while at the same time it will greatly help you move on. Years later she will still wonder what happened to you (if you were in a LTR for example), when you would have long forgot about her

Real life story: at the time when i broke up wit my ex, after almost a year together, i was reaching down into the depths of the AFC abyss. I couldn't even imagine my life without her, etc... so i m sure my attitude had a lot to do wit her loosing interest in me. Anyways, i got this vibe that she was/might be cheating, stopped trusting her and got the balls to make a clean break. I actually did it over the phone, but never contacted her after. No phone calls/txts/emails nothing.

Fast forward four months to the present day. I am completely recovered, have hooked up with a good amount of HBs since and presently have a steady girl/FB. Really happy with my life and couldn't care less about my ex. But guess what? she is CONSTANTLY trying to contact me! I have NEVER responded, yet she keeps going at it. Lately she s been literally begging me to call her...

goes to show you, girls' minds are fvcked up

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump! keep this post up. I think its very valuable to the guys who are in "trouble" with their G/F's. It PROVEN! that silence is a womans kryptonite and they break down with this technique.

Reaction score
I think it freaks people out because they don't know what you are thinking or feeling about them lol..makes people insequeer..

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reluctant_Seducer said:
I think it freaks people out because they don't know what you are thinking or feeling about them lol..makes people insequeer..
dude, woman go crazy over this. Perfect example. I did this to an ex of mine, I found out something about what she was doing, i said to myself, im not dealing with any B.S and just dissapeared from her life. making a long story short, I walk out of work and shes standing there. im thinking F**k so i keep moving towards the train, she comes running up to me..."OMG! ARE YOU OKAY! What Happened!!?? PLEASE TALK TO ME!" I just shrugged it off and kept walking, so her tone go louder and i finally said something because i didnt want to make a scene in front of people. with a low tone of voice i said "Dont touch me and leave me alone". i had 20 missed calls when i got off the train. woman are sick sometimes.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
dude, woman go crazy over this. Perfect example. I did this to an ex of mine, I found out something about what she was doing, i said to myself, im not dealing with any B.S and just dissapeared from her life. making a long story short, I walk out of work and shes standing there. im thinking F**k so i keep moving towards the train, she comes running up to me..."OMG! ARE YOU OKAY! What Happened!!?? PLEASE TALK TO ME!" I just shrugged it off and kept walking, so her tone go louder and i finally said something because i didnt want to make a scene in front of people. with a low tone of voice i said "Dont touch me and leave me alone". i had 20 missed calls when i got off the train. woman are sick sometimes.
Did she cheat on you?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Did she cheat on you?
Well According to her, She was only "Hanging out" with her male friend at 3am. ummm..... Yeah. :rolleyes:

oldguy

Reaction score
Silence truly is golden. The few conversations my wife and I would have in the last few years of our marriage were arguments - initiated by her. It was a waste of my energy so I began to completely ignore her. Worked great. I didn't have to say anything, she'd get pissed off, and by default I'd win the argument. Of course she would start yelling, "You're passive-aggressive!" I'm no psychologist so maybe she was right. But the silent treatment does appear to be a good way to get results by doing nothing.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldguy said:
Silence truly is golden. The few conversations my wife and I would have in the last few years of our marriage were arguments - initiated by her. It was a waste of my energy so I began to completely ignore her. Worked great. I didn't have to say anything, she'd get pissed off, and by default I'd win the argument. Of course she would start yelling, "You're passive-aggressive!" I'm no psychologist so maybe she was right. But the silent treatment does appear to be a good way to get results by doing nothing.
It really is golden man. The more you say, the more intense the fire, the Less you say, put that lilttle light right out. :)

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldguy said:
I didn't have to say anything, she'd get pissed off, and by default I'd win the argument.
and women can't take this! they can't stand loosing an argument. They can't stand not having the last word.

back in the day i thought that if you have reasonable doubts on you gf cheating on you, you should confront her about it, give her a chance to explain herself. And i guess this is standard AFC procedure. But it s so wrong! Of course she s gonna deny it! What else did i expect? If she hasn't dumped you then obviously, for a reason or another, she still wants to be with you. So she s not gonna blatantly admit she cheated...

If you confront her you loose on all levels: she ll start a fight, she ll turn things around, she ll attack you and she ll try to make you apologize for "thinking about such things". And if you stay with her she knows she has all the power (and she can do it again)

If you just walk away, she will burn on the inside! even a girl who lost almost all interest for you will be rattled by it. And the more she tries to find out, the more she will feel the pain

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing this for a while. For unbelievers, trust me it works, mabye not like a charm, but a powerful weapon nonetheless.

If a chick tooled you, the best thing to do is take her feet out from under her. Chicks know conversation, they know drama, they know whatever directly affects them. Those things are all that girls & women alike care about. Take away all those things, and she's like a fire without oxygen.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This is basically the same principle as the "ganji" tactic that's been on here forever. This is still a good thread nonetheless.

Reaction score
Why are you falling for hors? Don't get emotional with them - this is your "silence"!!!!

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agee, the first relationship I ever had I was begging, calling, doing things that I would not do if a buddy of mines told me to not speak to him. After that every other girlfriend I would not respond and be quiet as if they were dead. And even if they wanted to make their way out to my place they are non-existent as if I never went on a first date with them.