Results Of David Deangelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone who uses dave's technique, how long did you guys received results after reading DYD? How long were you ever kept your girl?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw results as soon as I started putting his advice into practice. I lost about 3 potential girlfriends and scared off a number of interested girls.

I've used C+F and neg hits to get a few laughs and initiate flirting, however.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His stuff does improve your odds. Maybe it wont make you unstoppable with women straight away, but what you will find is that each time you talk to a woman she will show a more of an interest in wanting to talk to you and for me thats progress.

Humour and being funny is such an important asset to have in the UK. Especially when it comes pulling women. In London your either an AFC or a DJ..its very clear cut.

DyD will assist you on the path of developinga C&F attitude. It gives you a basis to work on.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
the easy thing to do with deangelo is become too much of a prick/jerky guy.

if you are not funny his stuff will not work.

a lot of what his techniques need good humour to set up the "i am better than you and hotter" frame....if you dont do that, then you will come off as a condecending *******.

His stuff is great. I had instant success over what i had before (which was a good deal).

Thing is, it brings out the confidence in you.

If you are starting from a place that is pretty good, you will be better. You dont need to change much.

Thats to be expected.

If you are starting from the basement, then you will need to work hard to improve a lot.

His is a programme. It takes effort. And experience and practice.

Its not just theory.

With his stuff, remember, practice.

I think of it as a metal frame around me (theoretically i dont walk around thinking that) and i have filled in the gaps....so its integrated into me.

His stuff will make you hot stuff...believe me...but the thing is, you NEED to be that person he is pushing you towards to become hot stuff.

If you contiunue to be a dork, you wont get anywhere.

My main thoughts on him -

A lot of his stuff is misinterpreted because people just plain dont understand or wont take the time to understand. A lot of it is extreemly good. Some is incomplete. Some areas he focussed on needed less in the program, and some areas he focussed on needed more.

When he did the program, he was working with the seminar attendees....their needs are not ours dont forget.

But the overall picture is there and attainable. You just need to work on it and experience it.

But its like anything in life of this nature.....you are trying to become someone....so therefore you are going to be (deep down) fake, until you finally reach a level where you are in fact 'seemless' with that person you want to be.

And it can come crashing down like a house of cards.

I once went out with a girl who was all hot and bothered with me.....but i got upset at something she done (even tho it was VERY bad, she was coming onto other guys in an effort to make me jealous)....and i crashed and burned.

How i am as a person now, i know i dont need her i can get someone else, and the person i am seeing now and others i have seen surpass her anyway, so it doesnt matter....

but i think you can see where my seams started to show.

And thats the other thing (with this site as well as deangelo).....you will get with people you would never have gotten with before for a variety of reasons....for me. 1 i am trying stuff out and it goes further 2, i am acting a certain way and it goes further 3. you get someone who was before out of your class.

Whatever....just remember, it takes a fair bit of polish, or perhaps better....you REALLY have to believe the principles and follow them. You have to teach yourself a new way to live.

Thats whats hard. And thats where people stuff up IMHO

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for double post.

Overall. His program is worth it. Admittedly.

You can get results directly after you watch/read his stuff.

Its that easy because its explained so well. The ONE thing you need to get results right away, is to APPLY his teachings. The hard part i mentioned above is remembering your lessons in the thick of it all so to speak.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D.D.'s stuff is great, worth every dime. I wouldn't concentrate so much on his techniques at first. You need to change your 'inner-game' first and foremost.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
D.D.'s stuff is great, worth every dime. I wouldn't concentrate so much on his techniques at first. You need to change your 'inner-game' first and foremost.
I agree, his inner game stuff is top notch.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Could you guys explain his inner game "stuff".

plumber2467

Reaction score
ive followed the advise for about two years and had only limited success,although the advise makes sense,the best thing ive learnt is to ditch women that are hard work early on

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Could you guys explain his inner game "stuff".
It is similar to what you might learn here:
  • Be confident.
  • Don't put women on pedestals.
  • You are the prize.
  • Live a complete life so women just add to your happiness.
What he stresses is that if you do the above, you need to worry a lot less about "technique", because your body language and "vibe" will be so good that just about anything will work.

Similar to some of the Pook philosophies.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to dig this topic up, My comments are:

DYD has informations you need to better your understanding with attraction, but specifics, how really are you gonna do that? It still depends on you, So in my case these materials that are put on sale doesn't have the spice, you have to create your spices, these are only ingredients that add taste to your dating and seduction life.

If you were to see the DVD's you will never find a good interest unless you are practicing. the real technique is not as ideal as the real world. I have qouted " Find out whats been working for you and keep doing that" Its in the DYD eBook. What if you can't figure out whats working for you? Still the material is useless. You have to discover your own skill and that is the way I'm seeing it with regards to the results of David DeAngelo's materials. Same applies to other materials.

DJLegion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, when you purchased the book can you tell me what it said on your Credit Card Stubs? I have my own debit card but my father manages all my bills and I don't want him to know I'm trying to get better with women. I would feel somewhat awkward telling him.

If it does say "Double your Dating" then how can I go about buying the book without getting into awkward situations?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search

Do a search. Put Deangelo in the search box. This has been discussed before and beaten down and reflogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.