Responding to her email

Scyther

Reaction score
I am in touch with this girl through email I saw online. We were emailing back and forth several times in the last 2 weeks and it was fun. She lives 50 miles away from me. I asked her number so I can call and talk and even sent mine. She replied saying she does not want to give her's and that I may be someone...a psychopath!!! She says may be we can meet. She has my pic and I have her's too. I can say she is playing with me. What is a good humorous way to respond.

Please help!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might now be 100% playing with you, though I doubt she actually suspects you're a psychopath. She's just covering her bases in case you two meet at a random location and she doesn't like you, it's easier to avoid you afterwards. Respond with something funny, but don't push too hard if she still won't give it to you. If she won't give it to you during your first meeting though, forget her.

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My honest opinion:
Forget sarging girls on the net! There are some women that are well-adjusted and normal, but most of the women you will talk to are either:
a) Single moms
b) lse (low self-esteem) chicks
c) fatties
*Ask me how I know this*
Although I think you can develop rapport on the internet, you lose some of the most important dj tools such as: kino, developing attraction and also calibrating to the girl. Things that are funny in real life often don't come across as well on the 'net.
Women almost always pull this you-might-be-psycho stuff. I don't know if they really think that or they are just playing games (I suspect they are playing games). But it happens regularly (ask me how I know). Find some women IRL and work more on your skills.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh gods, let's not turn this into another "why online sucks and you're not a real man if you meet a girl on the internet" thread. If it works and you meet girls, do it. If not, don't. While we do appreciate your honest opinion, put it in a relevant thread.

Scyther

Reaction score
I appreciate all your responses.

I don't think online sucks! I have been emailing this girl and have burst her balls all the time and not answering questions directly, leaving a little bit of mystery and she keeps coming back. I just don't know if giving too much mystery made her feel that I am still a stranger and calling me psychopath!!! I want continue being funny with the email and not chicken out. I don't care what she thinks, but wanted to respond in a funny humorous way so she can open up when we meet sometime later.

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, I would try something c&f, for example:
You know how kindergarten teachers give little sticker stars to kids that do good? Tell her that you will give her stars when she does something good and take stars away when she does something bad. Tell her that she is losing stars and she will never get to meet you that way. Joke with her about it. Although doing that may display some incongruence since you already told her you want to meet and gave her your number too. I met my last gf online and used this and she ate it up. It worked for me, YMMV.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scyther said:
I am in touch with this girl through email I saw online. We were emailing back and forth several times in the last 2 weeks and it was fun. She lives 50 miles away from me. I asked her number so I can call and talk and even sent mine. She replied saying she does not want to give her's and that I may be someone...a psychopath!!! She says may be we can meet. She has my pic and I have her's too. I can say she is playing with me. What is a good humorous way to respond.

Please help!
Oh isn't that cute, you have a pen pal! Have her come out your way so that you can meet and you can put her at ease. :rolleyes: If she gives you an excuse, NEXT her and don't let the pen pal thing happen again. It's gives a bad name to guys that sarge on the Net.:p