Requesting feedback on my scenario!

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, this happened not too long ago, maybe two-three days ago. I'd like some feedback on what I should do:

So I got this HB's number right before the Thanksgiving break began, and I gave her a call the next day (YES! Stupid I know, didn't realize at the time:p ) and suggested we go hang out during the break, but her cousin from college came by, so it was postponed to next week.

Immediately, she asks "We're JUST hanging out right? Can I bring a friend?" I didn't want to sound like a total jackass so I said "Sure, why not."

I'm planning to meet them for lunch, nothing too fancy.

Questions:
1) Any suggestions on how to keep the ladies entertained?

2) Is focusing on the HB's friend and ignoring the HB a bit RECOMMENDED?

3) Any other comments or suggestions that would help me greatly towards my target getting a date with me 1-on-1 next time?

I sounded like an AFC. I apologize, but your feedback will be appreciated greatly!

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have accepted the date with her friends. the fact she invited her friend is an indication she has low interest. I would usually forget about her and move on to a new target. But if you still want to pursue this, then this is what I would do. I will call up one of my friend and bring him along. So it will be like a double date in disguise. Of course my friend would know how to keep her friend busy and I will get a 1 on 1 time with my girl.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm i should've known!

the only problem is, i dont really have a wingman that i can call up to go with me on this. im training a dude or two myself (using the DJ stuff of course) but at the moment I really have no reliable wingman. I could, however, take a good friend of mine but I don't know if he is any good with the ladies. He might just bore the hell out of my target's friend!

therefore, should i just call her up and just call it off or should i just go and hang out (using C&F, focusing attention on her friend, etc) and have a good time, since i really have nothing to lose?

thanks fellas.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by j8snx1
hmmm i should've known!

the only problem is, i dont really have a wingman that i can call up to go with me on this. im training a dude or two myself (using the DJ stuff of course) but at the moment I really have no reliable wingman. I could, however, take a good friend of mine but I don't know if he is any good with the ladies. He might just bore the hell out of my target's friend!

therefore, should i just call her up and just call it off or should i just go and hang out (using C&F, focusing attention on her friend, etc) and have a good time, since i really have nothing to lose?

thanks fellas.
It all up to you and your friend. If you guys are up to having some fun and practicing your techniques on these chicks then do it. Just remember dont pay for anything.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel the date - say something else came up.

She has low IL. You are wasting your time.

Serge

Reaction score
Originally posted by j8snx1
Hey fellas, this happened not too long ago, maybe two-three days ago. I'd like some feedback on what I should do:

So I got this HB's number right before the Thanksgiving break began, and I gave her a call the next day (YES! Stupid I know, didn't realize at the time:p ) and suggested we go hang out during the break, but her cousin from college came by, so it was postponed to next week.

Immediately, she asks "We're JUST hanging out right? Can I bring a friend?" I didn't want to sound like a total jackass so I said "Sure, why not."

I'm planning to meet them for lunch, nothing too fancy.

Questions:
1) Any suggestions on how to keep the ladies entertained?

2) Is focusing on the HB's friend and ignoring the HB a bit RECOMMENDED?

3) Any other comments or suggestions that would help me greatly towards my target getting a date with me 1-on-1 next time?

I sounded like an AFC. I apologize, but your feedback will be appreciated greatly!
Your job is to befriend HB's friend. Tell stories/entertaining the obsticle(friend), when HB tryes to interupt (and she will), you neg her.

Serge

Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
I wouldn't have accepted the date with her friends. the fact she invited her friend is an indication she has low interest. I would usually forget about her and move on to a new target. But if you still want to pursue this, then this is what I would do. I will call up one of my friend and bring him along. So it will be like a double date in disguise. Of course my friend would know how to keep her friend busy and I will get a 1 on 1 time with my girl.
I agree with the fact that it shows that she has low interest, but all that means is that you have to spend more energy in attracting her and raising her interst, which can be done in a few minutes. Its not a lost cause by any means, its a challenge

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheheh, a challenge indeed.

I'm going to give it a shot guys.

Game plan:

Focus on the HB's friend while neg-hitting the HB when she interrupts every now and then, talk to the HB a LITTLE BIT, then use my focus on the HB's friend. I'm going to try to use some C&F, but I haven't done that in a while, so back to the "bible training" it is!

I will keep you guys posted, so please check!!!

Muchas Gracias