Report: Getting Hot religious girl

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
So there's this hot religious chick I met a while back. She talks about the bible all the time and church or something, and I usually just tune out and nod my head when she talks.

But the thing is, is that I can tell she is a closet-slvt. She usually dresses really preppy and good girlish. But now that it's hotter outside, she dresses in more revealing stuff.

The other day she wore a short little mini skirt. She sat across from me and she didn't always cross her legs. I would once in a while look down to see her panties. So then she tells me "I don't really like being with you"
And I asked "why's that baby?"
And she said, "cause you're not so nice".
I smiled, put my hand on her hand, and said, "well I'm really nice to you now."
She blushed a little bit.

I had alpha body language the whole time and really confident way of talking slowly and strong. I started checking out girls in front of her and said, "hey do you think that chick over there is hot?"
she said, "...yeah....she's cute..." and gave me a weird look
then I said, "aw don't be jealous."
She punches me, "I'm not! you're so strange"
I look at her with total serious look on my face and act VERY pissed off, "Don't you EVER call me that again!!"
She thinks I'm serious. She says "I'm sorry..."
Then I turned around and proceeded to check out more girls.

She says again "I was jus joking".
Then I looked at her deep in the eyes and came up with a great line, I ....

[wait, actually I have to get going, I'll post the rest of this some other time....]

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't poke her in the ass, don't bother posting the rest.

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to get a gorgeous Christian girl into bed then you are going to have to REPENT of your SINS and ask JESUS to come into your life, or at least pretend to do this, then you can MARRY her and do your own thing I guess, but just remember if she catches you commiting ADULTERY then she is allowed to DIVORCE you, you are probably best to forget about it.:down: