Report - DJ Sparky Got An Fvck Close

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i was skeptical at first when my friend who's a natural at picking up girls gets most of his success on his myspace, anyways i decided to give it a try. Searched for some cuties in my area, bingo found one worked her up online, when we met up it didnt go well she was secluded, nice, really shy and boring basically, so i used her as a learning curve to improve my skills and didnt feel bad about it.

Anyways two days later this girl who ive worked up on myspace, wants to come round to my house, i used esp, coldreading , seducing, ****y and funny, ive used the cube on her, ive used my own pshycic method on her which is basically taking her to a place in her mind were she likes to go and imagining her dreamy guy is sat there i describe him with my qualitys here's what i said:

I'll ask her what special qualitys she looks for
she'll explain then i'll go into this...

Now if you could feel that with one special guy, lets say his attractive, tall, he comes over to you, looks at you with deep blue beauitful eyes, holds out his hand to stroke your hair, kisses your lips with a slight brush of his lips making your mouth water, his eyes mysterious, his mouth making your heart skip a beat his warmth of his hands on your hair making you feel comfortable..

pause

his whole pressence making your heart skip a beat with fire inside, making you feel intensed and then...
long pause

his just looking into your eyes staring into your soul, making you feel ADORED, making you feel WANTED ;)

after using all that on her, online btw, it brought her ***** shield down. Anyways she gets the taxi here she had to pay 8 pounds for the ride, now i was fishing round my head as she was approaching me i had to think fast, what did i do wrong with the other girl? AHA! bright light struck up i didnt iniate any kino on the last one, so i go weres my hug (sly smile)? she hugs me! kino iniated!

so we get speaking fluff talk shes sitting next to me on the sofa i have my legs on the table aloof, head up smiling, ive never felt so calm in all my life.
She's making eye contact, shes rubbing her leg against mine, shes playing with her hair, smiling laugh at my dumb jokes, it was 20 mins into the set, i didnt want to kiss close her early im not weak.

Anyways as soon as i get her in a kinky state, my friend buzzes the door! i let him in, i think carefully, this guys a natural his had women eating out his fingers, what could i do to demonstrate higher value, this no longer became about this girl this became a battle with my mentor who got me into the scene.

I focused my attention on him, neglecting the girl i talked to him mostly, see this is the mistake he did, he had attention on her, i was aloof, he was sat up, i was smiling and ignorign her existance he was greeting hers with open arms. i used this to advantage, i wasnt bothered about the girl, suddenly she turns to me and smiles, she whispers in my ear, whens he going?

I said im not a mind reader (with a sly smile) she kept hinting him to leave, then 15 mins later he fvcked off over to my uncles. This is were it began..

i held her arm and read her palm, i made her laugh, made some serious gestures (note to self, i need to learn palmastry propely) and then she said wow your incredible, i said yeah right, but i can do one thing... she asked what i could do? then i came with it the energy orgasm pattern (notice i dont stick to one method) i said i can make you orgasm without touching you or kissing you, i said to her close your eyes, she closed them " i want you to imagine a purple silk color of energy, when you feel it through your hands it feels warm loving almost exciting, now i want you to open your eyes" she opened them i said "now as i put my hand hovering over your stomach i want you to imagine that purple energy pullsating into your stomach, can you feel that warm, exciting energy almost like butterflys? now when i count to 3 this energy is going to expload your mind its going to be pullsating all over your body, your going to feel a really deep mind blowing orgasm, and after everytime i touch you this will turn you on even deeper then it normally would, 1 2 3 click her face went in shock, as she slowly said oh.... my.... god...

Now it was on i asked her if she wanted a kiss (mysterys kiss close) she said maybe, so i said well lets find out and i went in for the kiss (mission accomplished right? thats what i aimed for, wait! theres more!)

She starts biting my earlobe i take her bra off, the game was on, boom!! then all of a sudden BUZZZ my fvcking friend interrupted lol i had to answer it i didnt want to be ignorant, so he comes in he notices me with my top off so his like dude do what your gonna do im gonna take a shower (he pratically lives at my place) so she drags me in my bedroom and we do the deed.

Now heres what i find interesting, she leaves the condoms here, trys to make plans for a next time, and asks if were gonna meet again, this is alot of buyers remorse, shes coming friday and she's bringing a friend who my mate will seduce easily, so all is good, my plans are to keep her around for a while

Peace out Bro's and sarge on!

Last edited:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
i came with it the energy orgasm pattern (notice i dont stick to one method) i said i can make you orgasm without touching you or kissing you, i said to her close your eyes, she closed them " i want you to imagine a purple silk color of energy, when you feel it through your hands it feels warm loving almost exciting, now i want you to open your eyes" she opened them i said "now as i put my hand hovering over your stomach i want you to imagine that purple energy pullsating into your stomach, can you feel that warm, exciting energy almost like butterflys? now when i count to 3 this energy is going to expload your mind its going to be pullsating all over your body, your going to feel a really deep mind blowing orgasm, and after everytime i touch you this will turn you on even deeper then it normally would, 1 2 3 click her face went in shock, as she slowly said oh.... my.... god...
Wow, that really works? What's the source on that to learn more?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
Wow, that really works? What's the source on that to learn more?
I also would like to know the source, can you link it if possible?

Oh, and a few points.
- KINO quicker, you noticed you didn't KINO as much as you should of.
- It's a MySpace pickup, that's awesome. Online does work, thanks for proving the faith =)
- Yeah, learn palm reading, just google it.
- Not bad.

And as always, when I read a great FR, people get a rep point. No exception, great work! :D

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you had her in your house, you're in there like swimwear. You can't go wrong. She wouldn't be in your house alone if she didn't want to mess around. Good job.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
i said i can make you orgasm without touching you or kissing you, i said to her close your eyes, she closed them " i want you to imagine a purple silk color of energy, when you feel it through your hands it feels warm loving almost exciting, now i want you to open your eyes" she opened them i said "now as i put my hand hovering over your stomach i want you to imagine that purple energy pullsating into your stomach, can you feel that warm, exciting energy almost like butterflys? now when i count to 3 this energy is going to expload your mind its going to be pullsating all over your body, your going to feel a really deep mind blowing orgasm, and after everytime i touch you this will turn you on even deeper then it normally would, 1 2 3 click her face went in shock, as she slowly said oh.... my.... god...
are you serious about this or is it a gimmick you use to turn the girl on?

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
its my own source i thought id expierment with a little nlp it worked like a charm i was amazed myself

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
its my own source i thought id expierment with a little nlp it worked like a charm i was amazed myself
I purposely searched for this topic again.

Would you PM me about how you set this one up, and how to make it happen without hiccups?

Thanks.