REPLACE Your Thoughts!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Practice the method of... raplacing a troubled thought with one of peace, a thought of weakness with one of strength. Until you succeed in doing this, you cannot hope [for]... any appreciable manner of success."
- James Allen

"Nature has gifted man with absolute control of but one thing, and that is his mind."
- Napoleon Hill

Is the way you see things in perfect harmony with your desires? Does your view of things empower you to master them, or enslave you? Most peoples' minds are their own enemies, and this is mainly because they've never developed the habit that Allen speaks of. Ironically enough, developing this habit isn't particularly difficult, and the only reason so few have mastered it is because so few are aware of this even being possible, and fewer still persist for long enough to become good at it. Regardless, it is absolutely possible to take any particular thought, no matter how old or deep-rooted, and "flip the switch."

For instance, does the thought of starting a million-dollar business flat-out worry you? You know, the whole concept of placing yourself in a situation where you can make or LOSE millions of dollars? Realize that you will never be successful (in business, anyway) until you cease thinking in this manner. Simply CHOOSE to replace this thought "with one of peace." Replace "man, but what if i lose all that money?!" with "if i make a million once, i'll KNOW how to make another and another, so losing money won't matter."

Another example: does the thought of approaching a woman in public fill you with fear? Realize that you'll never be successful with women if you continue allowing your own mind to sabotage you like this. CHOOSE to replace this thought! Make yourself believe, because you know its true, that approaching women in public is about as dangerous as petting kittens.

Once you get good at this, you'll literally be able to FEEL the thought changing in your mind. It might change right back minutes later, but keep hammering away and eventually your mind will yield. One of the things you can do close your eyes and visualzie the negative thought written on an imaginary piece of paper, then write over it with an imaginary black marker, and see the new thought displayed in its place. Come up with your own technique - whatever works! Always remember: your level of success with this will depend almost entirely upon two factors: BELIEF you can do it and PERSISTENCE until you do it!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe i have to bump one of the most useful posts i've ever written :)

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very nice post too bad most poeple here dont know what the fvck they talk about anymore. The power of your mind is something great one must learn to harness

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive recently been reading a number of ur tips and i believe you really have the right mindset. i dont post here often but u deserve credit for this and many other of your posts. im going to Britain tomorrow and will be back in a month. I am going to work hard and implement a lot of the things ive been reading. Ive been lacking to much lately and its time to kick things up to where i want them.

Reaction score
I dont know. It seems that negative thoughts have to do more with the weather and mood and energy levels more than anything else, if you have a high energy level, or are otherwise in a good mood (more likely on 'high-pressure days'), then your thoughts will be positive, including approaches.
If it is one of those 'low-pressure days' or your energy level is low, then I find my mind (mental attitude), has a tendency to just nosedive or 'fail'.

The mental attitude, is that sort of state of the mind that sort of creates self-fulffilling prophecies, if you think something is going to fail in an interaction (at least on the interpretation of it), it just happens, if you feel psyched up and the attitude is good, then you will succeed in an interaction (at least on the interpretation of it)

The only thing I know that can influence the mood is coffee or alcohol, and in fact, one dating guide recommends taking something if your mood is shot so you can feel psyched up. You need to be in the RIGHT state of mind in order to even replace the thoughts - that's the catch-22. If you are in the wrong state of mind to start with, it's a losing battle for that time, and replacing thoughts doesn't work - until you get the state back, by either sleeping properly, or taking something.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Ballz said:
ive recently been reading a number of ur tips and i believe you really have the right mindset. i dont post here often but u deserve credit for this and many other of your posts. im going to Britain tomorrow and will be back in a month. I am going to work hard and implement a lot of the things ive been reading. Ive been lacking to much lately and its time to kick things up to where i want them.
Thank you :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Responses in bold.

Luke Skywalker said:
I dont know. It seems that negative thoughts have to do more with

There is only ONE entity in the universe that has ABSOLUTE power over your thoughts, and that is YOU. It follows that if YOU decide that the weather (or ANYTHING) also has that power, it WILL. Likewise, if you decide otherwise, it WON'T.

If it is one of those 'low-pressure days' or your energy level is low, then I find my mind (mental attitude), has a tendency to just nosedive or 'fail'.

Same as above.

The mental attitude, is that sort of state of the mind that sort of creates self-fulffilling prophecies, if you think something is going to fail in an interaction

You're right, and the attitude influences EVERYTHING, not only interactions. Next time you're having a "low-pressure day," change your attitude and your day will change. All it takes is practice.

The only thing I know that can influence the mood is coffee or alcohol

Oh boy...

and in fact, one dating guide recommends taking something if your mood is shot so you can feel psyched up

Burn it.

You need to be in the RIGHT state of mind in order to even replace the thoughts

Sorry, no :) The ONLY requirement is your BELIEF that you can control them FULLY, AT ANY POINT IN TIME. You lack that belief, you have to resort to "coffee and alcohol." Begin believing.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You Are Worthy!!!!

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
"Practice the method of... raplacing a troubled thought with one of peace, a thought of weakness with one of strength. Until you succeed in doing this, you cannot hope [for]... any appreciable manner of success."
- James Allen

"Nature has gifted man with absolute control of but one thing, and that is his mind."
- Napoleon Hill

Is the way you see things in perfect harmony with your desires? Does your view of things empower you to master them, or enslave you? Most peoples' minds are their own enemies, and this is mainly because they've never developed the habit that Allen speaks of. Ironically enough, developing this habit isn't particularly difficult, and the only reason so few have mastered it is because so few are aware of this even being possible, and fewer still persist for long enough to become good at it. Regardless, it is absolutely possible to take any particular thought, no matter how old or deep-rooted, and "flip the switch."

For instance, does the thought of starting a million-dollar business flat-out worry you? You know, the whole concept of placing yourself in a situation where you can make or LOSE millions of dollars? Realize that you will never be successful (in business, anyway) until you cease thinking in this manner. Simply CHOOSE to replace this thought "with one of peace." Replace "man, but what if i lose all that money?!" with "if i make a million once, i'll KNOW how to make another and another, so losing money won't matter."

Another example: does the thought of approaching a woman in public fill you with fear? Realize that you'll never be successful with women if you continue allowing your own mind to sabotage you like this. CHOOSE to replace this thought! Make yourself believe, because you know its true, that approaching women in public is about as dangerous as petting kittens.

Once you get good at this, you'll literally be able to FEEL the thought changing in your mind. It might change right back minutes later, but keep hammering away and eventually your mind will yield. One of the things you can do close your eyes and visualzie the negative thought written on an imaginary piece of paper, then write over it with an imaginary black marker, and see the new thought displayed in its place. Come up with your own technique - whatever works! Always remember: your level of success with this will depend almost entirely upon two factors: BELIEF you can do it and PERSISTENCE until you do it!

Good stuff man. This is just the thing I have been working on for a post. Were kind of on the same page. And if I may add a little;

A wise man once said: "Were are the sum of our thoughts."

The Buddha said: "With our thoughts, we create the world."

And another wise man said: "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Cool post. :up:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus, I believe that for the most part that success starts with the right attitude and this concept is all encompassing transcending lusty pursuits. Alot of guys here do not understand the power of being the 'PRIZE,' and they fail to realize their true worth to the world. Let your light shine and life becomes easier, but of course this is easy for the 'GIFT.'

gift=me

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
del.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I dont know. It seems that negative thoughts have to do more with the weather and mood and energy levels more than anything else, if you have a high energy level, or are otherwise in a good mood (more likely on 'high-pressure days'), then your thoughts will be positive, including approaches.

The mental attitude, is that sort of state of the mind that sort of creates self-fulffilling prophecies, if you think something is going to fail in an interaction (at least on the interpretation of it), it just happens, if you feel psyched up and the attitude is good, then you will succeed in an interaction (at least on the interpretation of it)

The only thing I know that can influence the mood is coffee or alcohol, and in fact, one dating guide recommends taking something if your mood is shot so you can feel psyched up. You need to be in the RIGHT state of mind in order to even replace the thoughts - that's the catch-22. If you are in the wrong state of mind to start with, it's a losing battle for that time, and replacing thoughts doesn't work - until you get the state back, by either sleeping properly, or taking something.
Well said,its not ONLY your mind its your mood as well, think about it if its a warm nice sunny day.Your happy,in a goofy mood then you approach a girl most likey she will feel a good vibe and you will be relaxed everything will flow natural and good so mood is inmatter of fact MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUR MIND!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
Well said,its not ONLY your mind its your mood as well, think about it if its a warm nice sunny day.Your happy,in a goofy mood then you approach a girl most likey she will feel a good vibe and you will be relaxed everything will flow natural and good so mood is inmatter of fact MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUR MIND!
How do you separate your mood and your mind???? You should be able to control your mood.

Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
How do you separate your mood and your mind???? You should be able to control your mood.
Well what if something terrible happened to your family what mood will you be in?And please read my post carefully before you ask a question.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phucking 30 year old Star Wars nerd. Kraussus gives you damn good advice and you got to argue. Just say "thanls for the tip, it is really good"

Instead of the garbage you wrote. And lay off the books lest you be a virgin all your life.

Side note: Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of people on the ignore list? (of the forum.....)

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Cool!

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speaking of which,

do you guys know anything about this program:

http://www.thinkrightnow.com

do a search on me guys, i'm a genuine recovering afc and i've got no commercial attachment to them and i'm not advertising... i just want to know whether this is something that can work for me or whether i'm throwing away my money.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way, this idea of 'programming' or 're-programming' your mind really makes sense to me... the idea that your mind is like an iceberg and only 10% is the stuff that you have access to above water and the rest is this massive subconscious that actually determines where you're going....

this makes sense...

so is there some place on this site that not only reviews techniques like affirmations and NLP but actual books and programs?

thanks,

delta

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know of binaural notes/beats?

Supposedly it works by: one ear gets a frequency of 7hz, the other ear gets a frequency of 3hz.. and what you hear in your head is 4hz when they overlap inside your head.... because of your stereo hearing. Anyone have any clue?

I hear its good for meditation.

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know of binaural notes/beats?

Supposedly it works by: one ear gets a frequency of 7hz, the other ear gets a frequency of 3hz.. and what you hear in your head is 4hz when they overlap inside your head.... because of your stereo hearing. Anyone have any clue?

I hear its good for meditation.
a diff of 4hz will put you to sleep so fast. so yeah that woudl be good for meditation. If you want something to energize you, and get you ready for action (like sarging) I think you need a diff of about 30-40 hz. Its been awhile since i studied this stuff tho, so I could be wrong.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
You don't have the slightest idea how your mind operates, do you? :) YOU control your mood. Not the weather, not other people, not circumstances - YOU!