Remove the automated 'Don Juan' ranking.

Should The Automated 'Don Juan' ranking be removed?

• Yes, it's a useless feature and should be removed.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, it's a useful feature, but the title should be changed to something less indicative of expertise

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No, it's a useless feature, but I get an ego boost from being called Master at anything.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped paying attention to those titles years ago.
Of course, but you've been around since 2007.

It’s more like “Does that person’s advice and comments make sense to you or not?”
Ideally, yes, but especially for junior members on this forum, some nonsense advice sounds reasonable until you think on it and then you realise you've been paying attention to BS because the nincompoop has 'Master Don Juan' under his name purely from spamming the board with nonsense.

Don Juan is fine. The master and senior Don Juan are bizarre personally. Maybe if there is an option to have posters demoted it could do the trick, but I am not sure what that would do in regard to traffic or people posting their opinion on a specific subject. Some people might be inclined to not post at all.
I feel like the title of Don Juan is a bit cringe. This is not a forum to learn oldskool seduction anymore.
I think demoting people might make them think twice about posting garbage posts, but no hierarchy at all would be better, I think.

Yes I too was shocked when a user with the senior don juan badge had created a thread saying that he had just had sex for the first time a few days ago.
That is confusing indeed, but even if someone has had sex with, say, 20 women, that still won't make him capable of advising anyone. But indeed, there are several virgins and incels who theorise a lot but never approach women. And most of their theories are borrowed from other people, so they don't even know what they are promoting, since they haven't tested it out in person.

We must see user responses as opinions rather than advice, precisely because we cannot be sure of the veracity of the comments.
Exactly, but before we can do that, we have to level the playing field, so new members don't think a 'Master Don Juan's opinion weighs heavier.

I don't care what title you want to put next to a name. God blessed me with a good brain, its pretty easy to figure out who knows and who doesn't. If you aren't capable of sorting that out, you won't ever get women figured out.
Of course, we could keep it as a congruency test... ;)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the Field report era died long ago
I feel like I remember clearly when they died out (because it was around the time I was so deep in the game, reading every seduction book and watching every PUA paid product by apparent experts, known to man! and approaching maybe 30 girls per night on average, getting my lay count very close to the triple digits)

I feel like there there came a point when people realised it was maybe all pointless as the patterns all became clear.

What patterns am I talking about? the same patterns you saw in infields. That basically every time someone got laid, it was basically 'on' from the first few seconds. She just thought he was hot or whatever. I used to read the FR's on 'seddit' and every LR was someone getting rejected all night, and then eventually stumbling upon a girl who was super down. The same lines and stuff he'd used on the other girls and failed with, 'worked' on her! The same girl who was very very receptive to his open. hmmmmm.....

And the other problem was the replies. I remember seeing new posters frustrations. He'd write a detailed FR and the posters would simply use whatever he wrote to explain why he got rejected. If the poster said 'I opened this girl at the bar with a comment on her drink' the replies were like 'dude, you failed at the first hurdle! You need to be direct! tell her she's cute and that you wanna take her home. You've had got laid if you done that! Read Mark Manson!''

The same poster writes a new FR the week after where all of his approaches were direct (yet he kept getting rejected), and everyone says, 'dude, you failed because you need to be the prize! you need to be indirect! make her chase you! never go direct! Read mysterymethod!!!''

And the newbie just disappears as he rightly assumes that it's all a load of nonsense lol. And that direct/indirect thing is only one example of many more! It applied to every nuance of game. So instead of someone saying 'you failed because you went direct' they all read his FR, and be like 'she rejected you because you asked her name! never ask a girl her name'' or ''she rejected you because you didn't make enough cold reads!'' or 'she rejected you because you negged her'' (or because he didn't neg her!!! lol) - you get what I mean

It just seemed like on seddit there came a time when this pattern was so clear that everyone quit writing FR's and stuff.

You also see way less infields from PUA's now. You could argue that it's the whole 'metoo' thing or whatever, but I think it's partly because everyone saw the same pattern in infields where the guys 'game' was powerless on girls that weren't attracted to him. It's like 'well what's the point in me reading all this stuff and applying all this stuff if it only works with girls who want you anyway?!!!'' lol

I think that's why this forum and other forums are all about, as you say, 'how to be a better man'. So it's all about 'hit the gym. Make more money' basically.

That's all the advice you're gonna get here, and we all know that! So maybe we should all just have the 'don juan' tag,

Maybe a multiple choice question when registering. (where the answer to the question of how to get laid more with hotter, younger girls is basically 'make more money. Get in MUCH better shape. Hit on way more girls!' lol)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this forum dead now? I remember when GLL first came on the scene in 2012 everyone was blown away by the hotness of the chicks ha ha
gll forum? I honestly don't know. I was a member briefly but made my last post there a long time ago now! it was quite funny though. There was one poster, I think called terminator?, who was always uploading vids of himself bringing tonnes and tonnes of girls back to his place and filming himself smashing them lol. I guess he'd be the ultimate 'don juan' if he started posting here. At the time they were competing with 'seduction' forums. SO the seduction forums were full of guys talking about what exactly to say to girls, step by step, with LOTS of talk about negs, and qualification, and disqualification, and cold reads, and NLP etc etc, but with seeminly not much to show for it, and the GLL guys only cared about fashion, getting absolutely ripped to shreds (all on T it seemed!) and just saying whatever to girls (zero rules) and getting way more results

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gll forum? I honestly don't know. I was a member briefly but made my last post there a long time ago now! it was quite funny though. There was one poster, I think called terminator?, who was always uploading vids of himself bringing tonnes and tonnes of girls back to his place and filming himself smashing them lol. I guess he'd be the ultimate 'don juan' if he started posting here. At the time they were competing with 'seduction' forums. SO the seduction forums were full of guys talking about what exactly to say to girls, step by step, with LOTS of talk about negs, and qualification, and disqualification, and cold reads, and NLP etc etc, but with seeminly not much to show for it, and the GLL guys only cared about fashion, getting absolutely ripped to shreds (all on T it seemed!) and just saying whatever to girls (zero rules) and getting way more results
Yea the Good Looking Loser forum, basically it's what RP guys would call the forum for "Chads" and "Tyrones" lol. IMO your physique can do wonders for you. My weight has fluctuated a lot in the last 10 years and of course, I do better with women when I'm in shape no surprise. Working on getting in better shape hopefully, I will be back to my stud status by next summer.

But yea the Good looking Loser (GLL) forum was on another level with guys posting receipts, the only other forum that came close was RSD you had one guy who was running through hot college chicks at Alabama State university. THis guy knd of looked like a darker nerdy version of drake but he was banging hot hot white chicks. Montreal Madison too had some epic FR's

Man I miss those days, because some guys really put in a lot of effort into those field reports with pictures and all. Now all you see is guys whining about femnism and other crap that won't help them.

The FR era will never come back but IMO you get more value from reading field reports than watching podcasts with podcasters debeating onlyfans thots

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I miss those days, because some guys really put in a lot of effort into those field reports with pictures and all. Now all you see is guys whining about femnism and other crap that won't help them.
I think the reason people no longer put effort into seducing or dating anymore like in old days is because people don't feel they have the time or wanna make time for it as you can now get fulfilment from so many other things unrelated to sex like playing video games, committing to a hobby, or doing whatever other things on the internet. Unfortunately many seem fine without a partner or an active sex life these days despite sex being visible everywhere and society being as sexualized as it is now. Perhaps maybe it's the desensitization to sex that has made people so indifferent to it (at least in its real form).

Serenity

Reaction score
It's a forum rank based on post count. I thought everyone knew this is how it commonly works on forums, at least I have always known. It doesn't mean anything.

Now, reaction score might be a better indicator, but the best indication comes from just reading the threads to see what a member says and what other members have to say about it.

Given the other factors, having the highest rank from a large post number is not necessarily seen favorably. Having high post count, low reaction count and routinely being called out for being wrong is definitely more negative than the same with a low post count. Shows someone has been here for a while, posted a lot and learned nothing. Just revealing their ignorance.

My vote is other: No, it's useless in a vacuum, but with the other stats it can say a lot about how seriously someone should be taken.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it should be optional, so that a member can choose to not have 'Master' under their name.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One alternative would be to look at the reaction score if you want to make a snap judgement on whether or not to take someone seriously.
A high positive reaction history, or a good reaction/post ratio, might at least give an estimate of how that poster is seen by other members..

If you really MUST have a forum title, maybe base it around that somehow, rather than sheer number of postings.

**Obviously, you'd need to implement a minimum number of posts before a member 'earns' a rank.