Remove the automated 'Don Juan' ranking.

Should The Automated 'Don Juan' ranking be removed?

• Yes, it's a useless feature and should be removed.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, it's a useful feature, but the title should be changed to something less indicative of expertise

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No, it's a useless feature, but I get an ego boost from being called Master at anything.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are precious few men here with actual experience at 'seducing women', but people are posting nonsense to reach the 'Master Don Juan' title under their name, so they can sound experienced and knowledgeable when they spout their nonsense.

Since there are new people coming on this board who won't know whose advice they should listen to and whose advice should be ignored, I suggest removing the automated 'Don Juan' ranking from the board, or at least call it something other than 'Master Don Juan'.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should be a section where posters have a way of proving real world experience (ie showing receipts), respectfully of course. The rankings should reflect competency.

Calling some of these dudes "Master Don Juan" or "Senior Don Juan" is misleading and unearned.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should be a section where posters have a way of proving real world experience (ie showing receipts), respectfully of course.
I think that will be difficult to realise. May lead to doxxing behaviour. Also, how are you going to prove 'real world experience'?

The rankings should reflect competency.
The rankings will never show competency, except a capability to post hundreds of posts to reach 'Master Don Juan'. That's why I think there shouldn't be 'rankings'.

Calling some of these dudes "Master Don Juan" or "Senior Don Juan" is misleading and unearned.
Most of these dudes don't even know how to talk to a woman, so they haven't even 'mastered' that.

Solomon was right about this:
You had guys who wanted to learn and do well, yes you always had your trolls and oddball posting however fast forwad in 2023 and now you have incels masquarding as Red pill posting advice when they are not qulalifed
If you remove the 'expert' titles, beginners can judge the content of the postings without bias.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that will be difficult to realise. May lead to doxxing behaviour. Also, how are you going to prove 'real world experience'?
Post screenshots of text messages with personal info blanked out, field reports, and stories.

The rankings will never show competency, except a capability to post hundreds of posts to reach 'Master Don Juan'. That's why I think there shouldn't be 'rankings'.
You could have a metric to measure this. Experience posts counted separately then non-experience posts. I would remove the "like" feature because I suspect that it produces bias. Field reports would count towards a ranking.

If you remove the 'expert' titles, beginners can judge the content of the postings without bias.
That would be an easier solution and better than the system we have now. I still like my idea better.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are precious few men here with actual experience at 'seducing women', but people are posting nonsense to reach the 'Master Don Juan' title under their name, so they can sound experienced and knowledgeable when they spout their nonsense.

Since there are new people coming on this board who won't know whose advice they should listen to and whose advice should be ignored, I suggest removing the automated 'Don Juan' ranking from the board, or at least call it something other than 'Master Don Juan'.
"Master Debater"?

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter what kind of "Juan" you have to the left of the screen?

I get it that people see "Master Don Juan" and feel better about themselves but i don't think this is that important.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post screenshots of text messages with personal info blanked out, field reports, and stories.
All of these can easily be falsified. Like the PUA videos to attract morons to follow their courses contain 'evidence' of how seductive these PUA are.
On Quora, some commenter accused me of using paid models in the photos of me and my lovers. Some photos showed the 'model' with her dog and my cat on her lap while she painted the toenails of my daughter, but even that didn't 'prove' that we had a sexual relationship...
And frankly, if someone would post a sex tape as evidence, I would wonder why someone would be so desperate to prove themselves.

You could have a metric to measure this. Experience posts counted separately then non-experience posts. I would remove the "like" feature because I suspect that it produces bias. Field reports would count towards a ranking.
Too easy to manipulate as well. And when is a FR worthy of counting towards ranking?
And what does any ranking even mean? Is someone who has a 600 lay count more/better advice to offer than someone with a 60 lay count?
Does a fanatic poster with thousands of posts more/better advice to offer than someone with a <500 post count?

That would be an easier solution and better than the system we have now. I still like my idea better.
I understand, but in my opinion any type of hierarchy will create abusive behaviour.

"Master Debater"?
That might be better than Don Juan, but the problem again is that someone with a high post count is not necessarily a 'debater'.
In that sense, if you want to replace Don Juan with something else, the word 'Poster' would be better, because it says nothing about the quality of the posts, just the quantity.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it that people see "Master Don Juan" and feel better about themselves but i don't think this is that important.
Neither do I, that's why I think it should go. Because unlike you and me, many newbies will attach importance to these automated rankings.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score

It should be based on field reports and positive results!! The more likes and karma you received should be the factor,
Past few yrs, many posts as you mentioned are just useless lol, nothing based on field , going out and really approaching

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the 'goodlookingloser' forum, they used to literally have a section where they'd post vids of themselves smashing loads of girls as their way of proving their status lol. Sometimes saying their screen name during the act! lol

It was the only place where lots of members had legit proof of their success. Interestingly, 'game' was also never something any of them promoted or cared about.

But honestly, who really cares. Nobody here is a 'don juan'. And if someone here is doing better with girls than other men, it's usually just a matter of being better looking, or maybe richer (playing sugar daddy game etc) or hitting on WAY more girls (more volume) or something else. (not to mention there's tonne of 'rambo' posters still posting here! For the unaware 'rambo' was a poster here who used to always brag about being an absolute lady killer and giving advice all the time etc etc, and then it was revealed he was completely full of $hit lol. He's not alone there on forums like this!!)

There's not some sacred secret knowledge that they have that hasn't already been written about in the million PUA books we've all read lol

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
That might be better than Don Juan, but the problem again is that someone with a high post count is not necessarily a 'debater'.
In that sense, if you want to replace Don Juan with something else, the word 'Poster' would be better, because it says nothing about the quality of the posts, just the quantity.
True. I was just making juvenile wordplay.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be based on field reports and positive results!! The more likes and karma you received should be the factor,
Past few yrs, many posts as you mentioned are just useless lol, nothing based on field , going out and really approaching
Sadly it used to be, this is how I came up in 2008-2012, but not to brag back then I use to post FRs with pictures and sometimes even video or audio clips this was unheard of in 2008/2009 because the only people doing that were people charging etc. I dare not do that now as I have a business and even now you have tons of weirdos who wanna doxx you cause their jealous or haters etc. My early days of sosauve were so much fun for me, you had some really great guys posting field reports. Matter fact that is what helped me improve a ton with women, because of those guys KBJ blog posts of dorks who wanted to sound smart when they were just giving verbal dirrahia vomit. I needed the experience first and once I got it than I understood the theory better and was able to tweak it and field test it accordingly

I think that the Field report era died long ago now it's the Redpill podcast let's talk to onlyfans thots era WOOOO.
The best years IMO on this site were from 2008-2012(which I was active some may say before or after) and I know you wondeirng why are you still here? because it helps pass the time while I'm working from home and also this place is a place of nostalgia for me as I read some of my old post it gives me insights on times I was super motivated and successful and also times I was down. It's like a time capsule and sometimes I like to stroll down memory lane as I view some of my posts of journal entries into my dating life as sorts

on the 'goodlookingloser' forum, they used to literally have a section where they'd post vids of themselves smashing loads of girls as their way of proving their status lol. Sometimes saying their screen name during the act! lol

It was the only place where lots of members had legit proof of their success. Interestingly, 'game' was also never something any of them promoted or cared about.

But honestly, who really cares. Nobody here is a 'don juan'. And if someone here is doing better with girls than other men, it's usually just a matter of being better looking, or maybe richer (playing sugar daddy game etc) or hitting on WAY more girls (more volume) or something else. (not to mention there's tonne of 'rambo' posters still posting here! For the unaware 'rambo' was a poster here who used to always brag about being an absolute lady killer and giving advice all the time etc etc, and then it was revealed he was completely full of $hit lol. He's not alone there on forums like this!!)

There's not some sacred secret knowledge that they have that hasn't already been written about in the million PUA books we've all read lol
Isn't this forum dead now? I remember when GLL first came on the scene in 2012 everyone was blown away by the hotness of the chicks ha ha

I stopped paying attention to those titles years ago.

It’s more like “Does that person’s advice and comments make sense to you or not?”

I agree with this Unfortunately you have young 20-something-year-olds who are impressionable and don't have any discernment what so ever. It stinks but this is why they need to go out and experience things, make mistakes so they can learn this will improve their results with women tenfold especially if they strive to keep learning and improving not just with women but with life.

Personally I do not keep track of the rating system haven't done it for years, because it's easy to tell the guys who are legit like @AmsterdamAssassin and the guys who are just posting keyboard jockey posts like the mature DJ guy(who only posts ragebait crap). If a guy is never sharing his experiences but always posting youtube videos, or wanting to talk about numbers like Rainmain that's a redflag in my book

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sadly it used to be, this is how I came up in 2008-2012, but not to brag back then I use to post FRs with pictures and sometimes even video or audio clips this was unheard of in 2008/2009 because the only people doing that were people charging etc. I dare not do that now as I have a business and even now you have tons of weirdos who wanna doxx you cause their jealous or haters etc. My early days of sosauve were so much fun for me, you had some really great guys posting field reports. Matter fact that is what helped me improve a ton with women, because of those guys KBJ blog posts of dorks who wanted to sound smart when they were just giving verbal dirrahia vomit. I needed the experience first and once I got it than I understood the theory better and was able to tweak it and field test it accordingly

I think that the Field report era died long ago now it's the Redpill podcast let's talk to onlyfans thots era WOOOO.
The best years IMO on this site were from 2008-2012(which I was active some may say before or after) and I know you wondeirng why are you still here? because it helps pass the time while I'm working from home and also this place is a place of nostalgia for me as I read some of my old post it gives me insights on times I was super motivated and successful and also times I was down. It's like a time capsule and sometimes I like to stroll down memory lane as I view some of my posts of journal entries into my dating life as sorts

Isn't this forum dead now? I remember when GLL first came on the scene in 2012 everyone was blown away by the hotness of the chicks ha ha

I agree with this Unfortunately you have young 20-something-year-olds who are impressionable and don't have any discernment what so ever. It stinks but this is why they need to go out and experience things, make mistakes so they can learn this will improve their results with women tenfold especially if they strive to keep learning and improving not just with women but with life.

Personally I do not keep track of the rating system haven't done it for years, because it's easy to tell the guys who are legit like @AmsterdamAssassin and the guys who are just posting keyboard jockey posts like the mature DJ guy(who only posts ragebait crap). If a guy is never sharing his experiences but always posting youtube videos, or wanting to talk about numbers like Rainmain that's a redflag in my book
Well..

I guess it's OVER for RageBaitCels! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan is fine. The master and senior Don Juan are bizarre personally. Maybe if there is an option to have posters demoted it could do the trick, but I am not sure what that would do in regard to traffic or people posting their opinion on a specific subject. Some people might be inclined to not post at all.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I too was shocked when a user with the senior don juan badge had created a thread saying that he had just had sex for the first time a few days ago.

Let me start by saying that sometimes I also allow myself to give advice but based on my own experiences but like many I too have created threads expressing my doubts regarding certain situations with girls.

After all, we all make mistakes, even the best ones.

We must see user responses as opinions rather than advice, precisely because we cannot be sure of the veracity of the comments.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what title you want to put next to a name. God blessed me with a good brain, its pretty easy to figure out who knows and who doesn't. If you aren't capable of sorting that out, you won't ever get women figured out.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is the dating landscape has dramatically changed.

Nowadays a (clueless and seeking ) man is better by getting long term advice, because chances are that short flings will do nothing for him besides wasting his time money and resources on women that will ride the CC anyway. I'd I could ANY type of advice to my younger self it would most definitely be to focus way way less om chasing women and more on self development and making bank.

Recently @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz called out somebody @BPH because he might be getting some snatch now and then, he still figures out ALL other areas of life. Untill the crash comes. I wouldn't advice any man younger than 25 to become a "master seducer" over other areas in life. And mind you, in my culture most men are "master seducers" (Latin pookie Rayrays ) and it leads to nowhere.

@Solomon mentioned the 2008 era. This was slightly before Tinder took off. So ALL OF US had better dating experiences during that period.

Let's not fool ourselves; if "field reports " are mandatory you'll end with like 6 steady posters. This forum morphed from a straight up seduction forum more into a "how to man" forum. Men in general took a big hit and we are still figuring out how to recover from this.

Even of you are 20 there's a big chance that your parents are nearing 60 and thus even a 20 y.o man in 2024/25 grew up bluepilled still chasing the Disney dream, which is hardwired into our systems.

I know PLENTY of men who would've been married in any other era of time. Now they are desperately single/ lonely and clueless how to navigate through this maze called modern dating.

68 % of men don't date. Not too long ago this was 63. Assuming married men are part of the other 32 % that means that something like 10 to maybe 5% of men are REALLY doing shyte. And those men won't be here. Plenty of the "bottom 80% " dudes are here( including me self) but as I stated before: being a 7 doesn't do shyte for you today. A male 7 can easily have the same lackluster experience as a male 4.

Last edited: