Remembering a chick's name?

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, whether I'm sober or drunk, I can never remember a chick's name five minutes after she tells me. I think I've gotten to the point where I don't care about them so much that I barely listen or just don't commit their personal info to memory.

For instance, there was a girl I met last night that was named Lauren and I just kept calling her Marie. Hell, she looked like a Marie to me. She still gave me the digits, though...:D

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem, try repeating her name when she tells you, and say it like 2-3 times after in the conversation. Dont over do it because ull like like a wierdo. If she is really worth it i try to remember but other times am just like f it

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
same problem here mate!
Think its because my brain is just tuned in to ask the question 'what is ur name' and really I dont give a f**k what the answer is so never end up actually listening

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attempt to remember the best you can....women are turned off when guys can't remember her name....Limit, you can forget once....then write it down...and attempt to remember it.

ougoalie

Don Juan
Reaction score
"For instance, there was a girl I met last night that was named Lauren and I just kept calling her Marie. Hell, she looked like a Marie to me. She still gave me the digits, though..."

That is hilarious sh**. Yea who cares what their names are as long as you get the necessary information. A name doesn't really matter in the end because most of the time it won't be remembered more than 5 seconds and in my case about 2...

brosnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember names has been an issue for me forever. I meet so many people in a night they all kinda blend together. This is especially true at house parties.

Last night I was at a house party and instead of asking for the chicks name and forgetting it seconds later I would just make up a nickname for the chick right on the spot. An example to illustrate:

I was walking out of my car and into the party when I encounter two chicks smoking outside. One is puffing and shivering and they are both kinda huddled next to each other.

Hero: Wuttup, you guys look cold.
HB: We are!
Hero: Well there's a hot and funky smelling house like 10 feet away.
HB: We are just finishing our cigs, we will be in soon.
Hero: Cool.

20 minutes later I see the same two chicks in the backyard. They are still cold. Two other dudes are trying to chat them up. They are laughing a flirting a bit.

Hero: Hey is the Cold Girls! You haven't found a jacket yet huh?
(HBs turn around and greet me. Dudes look a little perturbed.)
HB: No! (laughter)
Hero: Wait isn't Cold Girls the name of a band or something?
HBs: UMmmmm I dunno!
(blah blah blah)