Remember guys, COLD APPROACHING is for practice - don't expect good results

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

Cold approaches can be far more than just practice for us, cold approaches can be your ticket into a whole new life of success with women.

What do I mean? Consider this:

On a brand new cold approach, YOU can be someone new. You can reinvent yourself. You can play up different facets of your personality as you see fit. You can throw away "routines and lines" that don't work, then come up with brand new ones. etc.

Let's say you approached 5 girls a week (for some of you guys I know that number is low, but hell, I'm BUSY making the world safe for pseudo-democracy and HIGH gas prices!!! LOL), and let's say you get shot down 4 times. Then on the 5th try, you get the number, the date, and eventually the girl. Guess what soldier? You sir, are victorious!

Why? Because you did not let your past (failures?) dictate your future. No, you sarged on and got what you were looking for.

What made this process easier? The fact that these girls ARE unknown to you. You knew, win or lose, when you approached them that you would NEVER see them again (unlike a club-girl regular, unlike a co-worker, unlike the receptionist at your family doctor's office).

You are successful because you used this fact to bolster your confidence. Their "NOs" felt like the smallest caliber bullets bouncing off your thick kevlar vest. In fact, they felt more like cookie crumbs than hollow point shells designed to rip through your confidence. lol

But more importantly, on the other hand, their "YESes" shot through you like a massive dose of adrenalin! Trust me, after you get enough "YESes" from HBs on cold approaches you feel UNSTOPPABLE! It's hard to describe, but all you DJs who have experienced it know what I'm talkin' about...DON'T YOU. lol

Again, to all the unbelievers and the out-right DOUBTING THOMASES...I will repeat my earlier statement. For the first half of this year, I have done warm approaches and cold approaches...and so far ALL of the babes I have F-closed this year have been from COLD APPROACHES ONLY!!!!

Now this is not to knock warm approaches at all. In fact, I would love for some babes to fall into my lap more easily, but that's not been my good fortune. All I'm saying is please do not LIMIT yourselves by thinking it's next to impossible to get these Brand New Cold Approach girls.

Trust me. Go out and sarge some more. But this time, do it with the attitude of TOTAL CONFIDENCE that you will succeed. You'll be surprised by your results.

...you can thank me later. lol

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops,

Cold approaches can be far more than just practice for us, cold approaches can be your ticket into a whole new life of success with women.

What do I mean? Consider this:

On a brand new cold approach, YOU can be someone new. You can reinvent yourself. You can play up different facets of your personality as you see fit. You can throw away "routines and lines" that don't work, then come up with brand new ones. etc.

Let's say you approached 5 girls a week (for some of you guys I know that number is low, but hell, I'm BUSY making the world safe for pseudo-democracy and HIGH gas prices!!! LOL), and let's say you get shot down 4 times. Then on the 5th try, you get the number, the date, and eventually the girl. Guess what soldier? You sir, are victorious!

Why? Because you did not let your past (failures?) dictate your future. No, you sarged on and got what you were looking for.

What made this process easier? The fact that these girls ARE unknown to you. You knew, win or lose, when you approached them that you would NEVER see them again (unlike a club-girl regular, unlike a co-worker, unlike the receptionist at your family doctor's office).

You are successful because you used this fact to bolster your confidence. Their "NOs" felt like the smallest caliber bullets bouncing off your thick kevlar vest. In fact, they felt more like cookie crumbs than hollow point shells designed to rip through your confidence. lol

But more importantly, on the other hand, their "YESes" shot through you like a massive dose of adrenalin! Trust me, after you get enough "YESes" from HBs on cold approaches you feel UNSTOPPABLE! It's hard to describe, but all you DJs who have experienced it know what I'm talkin' about...DON'T YOU. lol

Again, to all the unbelievers and the out-right DOUBTING THOMASES...I will repeat my earlier statement. For the first half of this year, I have done warm approaches and cold approaches...and so far ALL of the babes I have F-closed this year have been from COLD APPROACHES ONLY!!!!

Now this is not to knock warm approaches at all. In fact, I would love for some babes to fall into my lap more easily, but that's not been my good fortune. All I'm saying is please do not LIMIT yourselves by thinking it's next to impossible to get these Brand New Cold Approach girls.

Trust me. Go out and sarge some more. But this time, do it with the attitude of TOTAL CONFIDENCE that you will succeed. You'll be surprised by your results.

...you can thank me later. lol
You have some good points but I have to disagree on that cold approaches is good for SOME people.Because look when some people approach and get rejected it can make them loose all confidence and some people have commited suicide because of that(I SAW IT ON COURT TV) You have to remeber that some people take rejection has their entire life so jsut because cold approaches work for you doesn't mean its going to work for them.Everyone has a different way of getting confidence this is A FACT what I just posted,this is A FACT!!!!!!!:up: :p :crazy:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Code2009,

You make a good point. And I respect the differences that you have brought up.

I guess the reason why I am so GUNG HO (yes...once again, another Military term.lol) about this is because I USED to be one of those "take it TOO hard type of guys."

And not that I am now immune to rejection, FAR FROM IT. My enthusiasm for encouraging people to try cold approaching more seriously is fueled by the reality of my own metamorhasis into the battle-hardened, sexy stealth fighter that I am today! lol

But more seriously, I used to be the kind of guy who would watch all the sexy, buxom, big booty babes pass me by---while I stood there tongue-tied. For days, sometimes WEEKS (i'm almost ashamed to admit) I would just think about the ONE who got away. I would fuel my One-itis by boosting the image of this ESCAPED chick in my mind to unbelievable proportions---eating my own heart out.

All I accomplished was to further destroy my own self-esteem. Because deep down, I knew, there was always a guy SOMEWHERE who would have stepped to that girl. He would have gotten her number. He would have gotten THE GIRL!!! All because he had the guts to overcome his initial fear, rather than bow down to it.

So I do understand what you mean when you say that there are different strokes for different folks. But all i'm simply saying is:

Confidence is situation specific. A guy who could kick Jet Lee's @ss could still be the same guy whose scared as hell to approach Beyonce for a date.

Your romantic/DJ strength is rooted in your confidence. Confidence is like a muscle. It must be stressed and excersized in order to GROW.

To try to do heavy lifting when you have never done any light lifting is a one-way ticket to a hernia (see-- feelings of overwhelmng rejection/depression).

But on the other hand, if you start out small, lifting only a little weight at a time (see--- do a few cold approaches, strike up friendly convos with unknown women), you will find that you get STRONGER and better at it over time.

I'm not saying that it is the easiest thing in the world for guys here to automatically adopt the HERCULES strenth-class/ mindset.

But what I AM saying, is that guys should not allow themselves to lazily embrace the limiting belief that a PEE WEE HERMAN strength-class/ mindset is all they should aspire to.

...and if I'm coming across like a new non-smoker telling other smokers how easy it is to quit, that definitely is NOT my intention.

I just know what EXCITING new horizons are waiting for guys who are willing to take this SIGNIFICANT step forward.

Victory Unlimited says:

"Now is the time for ALL self-proclaimed girly-men to start FLEXING!"

Troops, Who's WITH ME on this???? lol

Peace...one day.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam Victory you got me all hyped up. I have to admit I'm not really a cold approach kind of guy but you got me wanting to run out of my house and talk to the first girl I see haha. Thanks for your enthusiasm about cold approaches. I'm going to the mall tomoorrow, let's see if I an kick myself in the ass and do a couple cold ones.

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Code2009,

You make a good point. And I respect the differences that you have brought up.

I guess the reason why I am so GUNG HO (yes...once again, another Military term.lol) about this is because I USED to be one of those "take it TOO hard type of guys."

And not that I am now immune to rejection, FAR FROM IT. My enthusiasm for encouraging people to try cold approaching more seriously is fueled by the reality of my own metamorhasis into the battle-hardened, sexy stealth fighter that I am today! lol

But more seriously, I used to be the kind of guy who would watch all the sexy, buxom, big booty babes pass me by---while I stood there tongue-tied. For days, sometimes WEEKS (i'm almost ashamed to admit) I would just think about the ONE who got away. I would fuel my One-itis by boosting the image of this ESCAPED chick in my mind to unbelievable proportions---eating my own heart out.

All I accomplished was to further destroy my own self-esteem. Because deep down, I knew, there was always a guy SOMEWHERE who would have stepped to that girl. He would have gotten her number. He would have gotten THE GIRL!!! All because he had the guts to overcome his initial fear, rather than bow down to it.

So I do understand what you mean when you say that there are different strokes for different folks. But all i'm simply saying is:

Confidence is situation specific. A guy who could kick Jet Lee's @ss could still be the same guy whose scared as hell to approach Beyonce for a date.

Your romantic/DJ strength is rooted in your confidence. Confidence is like a muscle. It must be stressed and excersized in order to GROW.

To try to do heavy lifting when you have never done any light lifting is a one-way ticket to a hernia (see-- feelings of overwhelmng rejection/depression).

But on the other hand, if you start out small, lifting only a little weight at a time (see--- do a few cold approaches, strike up friendly convos with unknown women), you will find that you get STRONGER and better at it over time.

I'm not saying that it is the easiest thing in the world for guys here to automatically adopt the HERCULES strenth-class/ mindset.

But what I AM saying, is that guys should not allow themselves to lazily embrace the limiting belief that a PEE WEE HERMAN strength-class/ mindset is all they should aspire to.

...and if I'm coming across like a new non-smoker telling other smokers how easy it is to quit, that definitely is NOT my intention.

I just know what EXCITING new horizons are waiting for guys who are willing to take this SIGNIFICANT step forward.

Victory Unlimited says:

"Now is the time for ALL self-proclaimed girly-men to start FLEXING!"

Troops, Who's WITH ME on this???? lol

Peace...one day.
Good post, oh yeah man I hate that where I let hot girls go by,err I remeber before I got locked up their was this hot girl man she had an azz so phat I should have talked to her,but I didnot err I hate that sh*t now I think about how much I should be f*ckin her.Damn man when im free im going to stop letting hot girls pass me by!

Manonamission

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
All I am simply saying is that cold approaching is for fun and for practice to get confidence up, but if you think that your chances of getting chicks thru cold approaching are good, then you are WRONG. I have seen field reports on this site, the guys in basically all the reports barely ever get #s, very very rarely get DATES...and my guess is, less than 1% of the chicks they go up to they end up having sex with.

Hit up parties, this is where your chances are the BEST at gettin girls to f*ck......and yes, the reasons are alcohol related ;)
I wouldn't say that this is always true. However for most it is for practice. I hardly consider myself a DJ, in fact all I've ever done is cold approaches, because it's fascinating to meet new people and women. Anyway, so far in my cold approaches I've had 1 relationship that lasted 5 months, and I've gotten numbers from every girl except 2. So that makes me 6/8. My most recent cold approach, I called the girl and we are meeting up for coffee this weekend.

I really think it's how you carry yourself, if you're not nervous and you approach them with confidence, you should have no problems.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Code,

Stay strong my brother. I'm confident that your day will cvm.
...And hopefully it will be ALL OVER the phat @ss of a babe even FINER than the one that got away from you! lol

And Buckwild,

LOL. Glad you liked my military-style, motivational address...

And remember:
When you parachute into the mall on tomorrow. Hit the ground running! Even though it will be daytime, still have your night-vison goggles on!

Why? Because you don't need to see EVERYTHING or EVERY chick at the mall. No. You are like the PREDATOR. You saw those movies, didn't ya'?

All you need to see are just the OUTLINES of the finest faces, shapes, and bodies that are there!

All you need to see is the red-tinted, heat signatures rising off all the hottest, phat @sses that are helpless and DEFENSELESS against the arsenal you're packin'!

You're a FVcking DJ, soldier! We've been trained by the best---the SoSuave Special Forces. We are the elite class of trained Lady-Killers! We are living weapons!

Unleash yourself on your targets of interests! And you'll find it's quite easy. Why? Because it was what you were BORN to do. We were bred for this WAR!

...Good Hunting!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
All I am simply saying is that cold approaching is for fun and for practice to get confidence up, but if you think that your chances of getting chicks thru cold approaching are good, then you are WRONG.
You just keep telling yourself that, it's a good excuse for not having a good street game.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
MICROPHONE FIEND - I am not a troll....I am however 21 and always score pyzzy when i go to parties, so I am just saying, my success rate at parties is close to 100% when it comes to finding a girl to f-close.....im sure on the street i could have fun, get #s (i done it b4 at the mall), but the end result is either a flake or a fake.....and chances of gettin sex from a street appraoch are MUCH less than gettin it at a party. Period.