Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here is religious? I'm curious as to if you are religious, what your religion is if you are, and what that means as far as DJing goes.

For me, yeah, i'm religious (recently), i'm Christian, and now i don't bang the pretty girls, but i still am DJ for life, because being a DJ is more than just about screwing every pretty thing that moves, but improving life. Maybe i'm going out on a limb posting this, but w/e.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im hindu, but i see relgion as a GIUDELINE. all these morals and things you need to follow, i find pointless, i just respect my culture thats all, like for an example i dont eat beef at all, cow is a sacret animal in India, i also dont eat meat on tuesday, i chose not to, like i believe in krama alot, and its funny if u wanna say that because if i eat beef once, or eat meat on tuesday, i get bad luck and real bad luck, i'll have a sh1tty ass day and stuff, so i rather respect my culture but i dont go to chruch much, i dont see a point in praying, like for me it doesnt help, i rather think, knowing that God is there for guideline, everything happens for a reason, if it didnt work, it was meant to be like that. i always use every sistuation in advantage way, well i try, if i fail, i'll look at in a way for improvement rather then bad luck.
so for me i wouldnt say im religious but rather a respectful human

one thing i hate is the way muslim are brought up too, like half of their relgion i respect, im not going to bash but some marry their own sisters and stuff,.. but i see their relgion as a way of dedciation and self improvement, i give them props, it takes balls for no sex before marriage and fast for 2 months. but most of it is pointless, their religion takes away the meaning of life, the privlige to explore, i couldnt live under that.

JUst my opinion, i aint right or wrong

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm agnostic. I do as I please, when I please, without fear of being stricken down by somebody who is supposedly all forgiving (God)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
im hindu, but i see relgion as a GIUDELINE. all these morals and things you need to follow, i find pointless, i just respect my culture thats all, like for an example i dont eat beef at all, cow is a sacret animal in India, i also dont eat meat on tuesday, i chose not to, like i believe in krama alot, and its funny if u wanna say that because if i eat beef once, or eat meat on tuesday, i get bad luck and real bad luck, i'll have a sh1tty ass day and stuff, so i rather respect my culture but i dont go to chruch much, i dont see a point in praying, like for me it doesnt help, i rather think, knowing that God is there for guideline, everything happens for a reason, if it didnt work, it was meant to be like that. i always use every sistuation in advantage way, well i try, if i fail, i'll look at in a way for improvement rather then bad luck.
so for me i wouldnt say im religious but rather a respectful human

one thing i hate is the way muslim are brought up too, like half of their relgion i respect, im not going to bash but some marry their own sisters and stuff,.. but i see their relgion as a way of dedciation and self improvement, i give them props, it takes balls for no sex before marriage and fast for 2 months. but most of it is pointless, their religion takes away the meaning of life, the privlige to explore, i couldnt live under that.

JUst my opinion, i aint right or wrong

You got it all wrong about the muslims marrying there sisters. They can marry there first cousins but are not allowed to marry sisters. As far as the sex before marriage every religion is against this- Islam, buddhism, CHristianity,judaism, even hinduism I am sure is against sex before marriage.

I work with many indians and they are the least experienced people when it comes to sex.. Men and woman alike. And many of them are hindus, just like yourself.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
You got it all wrong about the muslims marrying there sisters. They can marry there first cousins but are not allowed to marry sisters. As far as the sex before marriage every religion is against this- Islam, buddhism, CHristianity,judaism, even hinduism I am sure is against sex before marriage.

I work with many indians and they are the least experienced people when it comes to sex.. Men and woman alike. And many of them are hindus, just like yourself.
yeh my bad, it was their first cousins i meant, not their sisters,
i wouldnt really say hindus are the least experience people when it comes to sex their the ones who make the karma sutra, theres alot of ppl being unexperienced in sex, alot on this bored too. its all races not just indian.
but im not going to get into an arugement on different relgions and whos better.
from the way i see it, we all breathe, blood will always remain red, whoever u spatter. i'd see relgion as a guideline. I do believe in God, but things that are put into our bible is what i lack of fate. those things are written by preist.. anyone can become a preist. those things written in our bible are based on human thoughts, a human opinion.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am muslim... A very a misunderstood religion..

I usually fast, i try to pray five times a day, i go mosque on fridays, i sumbit there is one god and that muhamad is his messenger and hopefully one day i will go mecca.

Now i try not to mix religion and my social life and religiously wrong that is the only sins i try commit are girls before marriage and alcohol... Other then that i obey my religion best I can..

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the way religious people shoe-horn their beliefs when it comes to doing something they want that's against their Gods will.

If believers truly believed in their God and had any respect for him/it they simply wouldn't be having sex before marriage or drinking, etc.

If you can't follow simple commandments of your religion you don't deserve to call yourself a follower or a believer, in the same way terrorists don't, as they and you show nothing but disrespect for your God.

LegendBoy: Your religion is going to be misunderstood when those who claim to follow it act in manners and ways that are against its teachings.

You are one of them my friend. Have a think about that.

The Muscly Jerk

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
religions are adapted and even if there is a God I believe that the guidelines are made up by humans,who made rules as they pleased.I understand why God would be against bad things like murder...obviously,but sex before marriage?no I aint believing that was Gods message

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to be Wiccan, I follow my religion to the "t". I embrase My sexual needs. I'm not saying it's the master of all religions, but it is far more recognized than any others that I know of. Although many people don't really know what it is. Let me give you a brief outline.

WE DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN!!

We happen to respect Nature, and everybody as a being. We practice our religion a lot. Most of the time in public, but it is not as you may think of it, We do not carry crosses, or candles everywhere, that kind of practicing is best suited for a household environment, or out in nature, We have both a God and a Goddess. How we practice out in public, we go out and expand our horizons, bless people in need of it, help others when it is needed.

Many people get the wrong interpritation on what Wicca is. But that is the most brief I can be, if you would like to know more, check out your local bookstore, or library, or Both.

Payne

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spirituality can exist and so can a faith in God without having any religion at all.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too right, but I prefer to follow my own religious beliefs, Again I am not saying this is the best way, just to each there own.

Payne

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The buddhist diamond sutra teaches that all notions are illusions, even the notion that all notions are illusions.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im catholic like some ppl said I use it as a guideline, imo church just added all the lame rules to control people, I believe in the catholic God who is supposedly all about love and acceptance, so I think that as long as Im straight with my morals help people who need help, that Im doing good.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am religious by parental indoctrination, but I'm not too serious about following the specific rules.

I don't think the rules are that important because they were ultimately constructed by men, just like me. When God comes down to Earth and tells me to stop drinking beer, etc. then I will. But if some old priest or even my parents tell me do or not do something because of dogma, I will not comply unless I want to. I respond a lot better to logical arguments.

Most religious rules were created to control, either a population or economics.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't do religion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.