relationship

tonyrunkzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

i have bin in a relationship with this girl for like 2weeks now and all of a sudden now she doesnt call or text me anymore what should i do ?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for her to call your if she does not accept that it is over and move on. If you call and bug her, text her, and be up her butt it will make you look desperate and show her who is in control.

Remember that there is no point in worry about things that are not in your control. If she is not calling you she does not like you time to move on to something new. She set you free

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tonyrunkzz said:
hey guys,

i have bin in a relationship with this girl for like 2weeks now and all of a sudden now she doesnt call or text me anymore what should i do ?
Looks like she is NOT your "soulmate" after all.
MY guess is , she has hooked another dude and is playing with him for the next two weeks. And the cycle repeats.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up. Relationship for two weeks? Did you both become exclusive 2 weeks ago or did you just start dating her?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware of Troll...

No age listed, no effort invested in the post itself.

tonyrunkzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
wel am 20. and she's like 18 and we talked for like a week before we started talking. she call yesterday while i posted this , and she said she had a lil incident where she had some serious mirgrnies and had to be hosipitilize.