Relationship question

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, it's been a while since I've been exclusive to one girl.

My question is, what's considered a normal amount of communication throughout the day with them via texts mostly.

Currently we only see each other 2-3 times a day so the rest of the week is just is keeping in touch through texting.

Is it normal to sometimes go a day without any communication or very little or is something like that considered a red flag? It's not that way but just curious what everyone experiences and what's a healthy dose for the relationship

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some daily contact is "normal". Girls are slightly different but in general, if her interest in you is high, she will text or call you 3-20 x a day. A day never goes by where I don't get at least 10 texts from my gf. But like I said, all depends on interest level.

I've been in LTRs with girls who would go sometimes a full day or more with no contact. Bad sign, trust me. She's not into you, or has another guy.

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Some daily contact is "normal". Girls are slightly different but in general, if her interest in you is high, she will text or call you 3-20 x a day. A day never goes by where I don't get at least 10 texts from my gf. But like I said, all depends on interest level.

I've been in LTRs with girls who would go sometimes a full day or more with no contact. Bad sign, trust me. She's not into you, or has another guy.
Yeah currently it's about 3-20 times a day. Sometimes I won't hear anything from her till she's out of work then get a text saying she misses me or just asking how I'm doing

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Continually diminishing quantity and quality of contact is not good. When she stops sharing things about her life and consistently settles for dry maintenance contact it means she's bored. Even one text a day is good if the quality of it is high. Doesn't always mean she's got another man of interest, but unless you change that there will be. Sometimes people just want some space so a day here and there of bare minimum contact isn't that bad. I try not to text much or talk on the phone so they put more effort into seeing me and there's more to talk about in person. You have to make in person contact to be reallymeaningful to her for that to work.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
At most you should be texting her three times in a rolling 24-hour period. Anything more and you risk becoming one of her acolyte Twitter b!tches.

Keep it short.
Keep it light.
Keep it moving.

Remember, one of the greatest gifts you can give a woman is the joy of missing you. Forever being at her beck-and-call will not only severely limit how feverish her imagination can be when thinking about you, but it will bore the absolute sh!t out of her.

Don't be her girlfriend.

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
At most you should be texting her three times in a rolling 24-hour period. Anything more and you risk becoming one of her acolyte Twitter b!tches.

Keep it short.
Keep it light.
Keep it moving.

Remember, one of the greatest gifts you can give a woman is the joy of missing you. Forever being at her beck-and-call will not only severely limit how feverish her imagination can be when thinking about you, but it will bore the absolute sh!t out of her.

Don't be her girlfriend.
Yes I'd do this when dating randoms, but also in a relationship?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Especially in a relationship. What the fvck do you think a relationship is? It's courtship extended, and mutually agreed upon, that you won't be sticking your pecker into a hole other than her three.

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you both live an hour away from each other? Which is the case. That's why we only see each other twice a week