relationship problem!!!, help guys...

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys,
I was going out with my ex for about 8 months when I found out that her and her ex before me had been e-mailing each other saying how they still had feelings for each other(the guy is my mate as well), so as a result we split up, shortly after her and the other guy got together but it didn't work and they split up after a few weeks. She told me that she had never got over me and that she was only trying to make feelings for him that she didn't have and that she still liked me. We decided that we would give it a while before we decided to date each other again as the other guy is very hurt and is finding it very dificult to move on and also to make sure both our feelings are genuine for each other. The problem I am writing about is that the girl is very sensitive and she found out that I had pulled a few girls lately(she had my hotmail password and found an e-mail from one of the girls I had pulled), she got mad and said that I had ruined any chance that we had together and that since she read the e-mail she has been physically sick all week and that she had no choice but to try and get over me...

what should I do guys...
as it stands we were both single and I feel i had every right to pull
but I know where she is coming from as well
what should I say to her???
what smart answer can I give her to get her to wise up and relaise it was only a pull

please help...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had her chance with you, but she wanted to go fool around with her ex, so now let her suffer what she asked for. It was her choice, she had her oportunity. Dont give a **** about her.

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
She had her chance with you, but she wanted to go fool around with her ex, so now let her suffer what she asked for. It was her choice, she had her oportunity. Dont give a **** about her.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a fvcking *****. She dumps you for her ex, then when that doesn't work out she magically never had feelings for him and now wants you back? She's trying to manipulate you, and she's only now pissed off because she realized that you were doing more than fine without her in your life.

She has/had no claim to you. She was banging another guy while you guys were split up, and was under the impression that you were just jacking it in the bathroom, but in reality you got more play than she did. Screw her, she's melodramatic.

By the way, did she check your e-mail without your permission? I'd be pissed off about that, she was obviously spying on you. Don't apologize for anything.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
She dumps you and dates her EX then she gets pissed because you see other women when your SINGLE...?

Ummm...NEXT

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea she checked my e-mail without asking, bloody well did piss me off, but I still like this girl
I'm stuck...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fairly clear that you should forget about her and see other girls. She's completely manipulating you. Why would you want to be with a person that screws you this way?

Reaction score
You spend 8 months with a girl and she is telling another dude how much she cares for him and you still want her??? You are pvssy-whipped!!

She is a manipulator and is trying to make you feel bad for what she herself did, with your friend at that! Keep your dignity and make her pay a price for her wrongdoing - don't listen to her weak pitiful excuses!!! If she had the nerve to do this once then she'll do it again! Leave her!

Last edited:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You spend 8 months with a girl and she is telling another dude how much she cares for him and you still want her??? You are pvsst-whipped!!

She is a manipulator and is trying to make you feel bad for what she herself did, with your friend at that! Keep your dignity and make her pay a price for her wrongdoing - don't listen to her weak pitiful excuses!!! If she had the nerve to do this once then she'll do it again! Leave her!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other guys. Put a big NEXT sign on "Little Miss I-Can't-Make-Up-My-Freaking-Mind" She needs to do a lot of growing up and develop some stability in her choice of men.

(I mean really! She had you and let you slip away...how smart could she be?):D

Go out and find some one who appreciates you. Completely ignore all communication from this flake.