Relationship ENDED after 2.5 years.. Need Advice Badly..

xero88

Don Juan
Reaction score
There this other guy that constantly flirt with my ex-girl. I never met him before. Pretty much we've been having arguement, and this guy is being the emotional tampon. This is bull****, and there this new girl that is always there for my ex, which I never before as well. I don't want to do harm or anything to these people, bc i honestly don't think violence solve anything. But what I do from here, I've win her back somehow by not being desperate or needy, bc this girl I've broken up w/ her a few times but she always manage to keep out relationship strong and she help me with so much in life. I cant just throw it all away, w/o doing one last thing and see how that goes.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in the same situation as you Xero(2.5 yr relationship), it's very ruffling on the emotions. When we broke up I was like "WTF just happened??" and it wasn't the happiest time in my life. One thing you should remember with all relationships is to spend time with people that are REALLY interested in you. Don't waste your time trying to convert some women or bother with these lame chicks that are "too busy"... Drop these broads asap. It'll be the best thing you can do.

Go out there and find a girl who really wants you. Don't let all these imitation broads get in the way. It's obvious that your ex has lost interest, which was the same situation for me. It's tough at the time but it get's easier as you understand the situation. After you get a handful of numbers and go on a few dates, you will be able to weed out the ones who are interested and the ones who are not. You WILL find girls that are REALLY into you no matter what. These are the ones you want in your life.

I sympathize with your current situation, but the sooner you realize this, the sooner you can achieve success.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xero88 said:
There this other guy that constantly flirt with my ex-girl. I never met him before. Pretty much we've been having arguement, and this guy is being the emotional tampon. This is bull****, and there this new girl that is always there for my ex, which I never before as well. I don't want to do harm or anything to these people, bc i honestly don't think violence solve anything. But what I do from here, I've win her back somehow by not being desperate or needy, bc this girl I've broken up w/ her a few times but she always manage to keep out relationship strong and she help me with so much in life. I cant just throw it all away, w/o doing one last thing and see how that goes.

you broke up with her a few times? But you want her back?

you need to grow up some..your 19...I know IT HURTS BAD.....but you havent even started life...this isnt healthy for you. and if you broke up with her before...you are not in love...you love her conditionally for what she has done for you...let her go and have a life..and you can build ur self up to be a man.

focus on getting yourself a great job and life.

let it go

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She is seeing another dude!!! Your argument didn't cause the break-up - don't believe that!! Leave her alone and don't say shyt to her!!!!
I repeat!!!!!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We spoke the truth, and we are here for you. We have opened the door but can't pull you through. Keep your head up and your mind off of it. Work it out in the GYM. Use the emotions to create some art. Beat the :cuss: out of a punching bag :box: . Take up some class like Boxing or Martial Arts.

Become the Best you can at something you Love!

The world is yours!

Keep us informed.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a very similiar situation with "the one" (lol) as well. Dude I can give you all the advice in the world and you wouldn't listen to me. All I have to say is that it's over. It's been over for a long time already and she didn't "think" over anything. She just needed to make it seem like she did when in fact she had the breakup planned out for weeks if not months. I'm nearly 100% positive that she's either found someone else or is just looking to be a little slvt for a while. Either way she's no longer your problem. I understand that you love her but continuing to do so would do YOU no good. As much as you hate and don't want to hear this I'm going to tell you that it's time to move on. She isn't interested. Learn to enjoy life with or without her. Make yourself a better person intellectually, spiritually, physically and enjoy life without her. I don't know this chick but all I have to tell you is that there are so many better ones out there it's unbelievable. I didn't want to accept any of this when it has happened to me but I soon realized the truth. Only time and distance will heal your wounds.

xero88

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over. I still think about her, college haven't started yet very hard to meet people when it hasn't. And she still have my stuff, and owe me some cash. How should I go by this?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
xero88 said:
And she still have my stuff, and owe me some cash. How should I go by this?
Forget about it, chalk it up to a lesson learnt. Totally cut her out of your life, forget about the money, move on.

A couple hundred buck isn't worth the emotional hassle of having these cheatin wh0re in your life.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
See what's happening in reality. She's got another cat running words into her ears. Let the 'ho go.

Karmic Law #18 - The best revenge on a guy who is involved with your ex is to let him have her.

'nuff said.

Karmic Law #19 - The best way to get over a woman is to find another.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come on ...

buddy-boy are you still talking about this?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Forget about it, chalk it up to a lesson learnt. Totally cut her out of your life, forget about the money, move on.

A couple hundred buck isn't worth the emotional hassle of having these cheatin wh0re in your life.
Yep, if all it costs you to get rid of her is a bit of cash and a few cd's, then that's a bloody good bargain!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you young man..your in a great position..the next 5 years will be the best of your life..

have fun