Rejection or Not?

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I dont know what this is but what I thought I had nailed just turned bad. I got alarm bells going in my head that this isnt looking good. The girl Ive been working on for a while just 50% LJBF'd but didnt really make it there. She wanted to go out with me but because of her past relationships she wasn't ready and told me to wait - is that bull? or can I believe that. Sound like a physco case?

I know my heart is just melted, but my head is telling me strait up to next her. Is there a way I can talk myself out of this situation, if shes had bad Bf's than can I just turn around and give her flowers and convince her.

If I have to say a sentence of two to fix it than im willing, I dont want to wait around. I think this relationship should be nexted and I feel so AFC. Just if there is any way to convince her if its genuinly a past experience problem turning her off. Because other than this stupid 'im not ready to date' speach she has given me all the right vibes and kino.

Advice Please

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever see her act the same way she does with you with other guys?

If she does she might just be an AW, in that case just next her.

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is slightly flirty but compared to other guys...lol...the amount she gives me is way way above. Think I should wait and see then?

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could be misreading all of this. She could just want a FB.

You can always dream anyway. :)

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I doubt it, she really isnt that sort of person. So shall I wait for her to decide? She didnt put a time limit on it, lol, so it could be a day or a month! Lol, can I push these things? Cause this is just too much effort for me...

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure, not really enough convo to go on.

Maybe, say like well I was worried about you, but I thought u were worth it. then walk a way or something. then you need to play it cool, and show less intrest in her, and see if she changes her mind, if not then move on

or

yea I understand, we shouldnt go out. but what ever you do dont tell her you theres nothing to worry about or anything, I found out the hard way. I had a bad experence with about the same thing, you just need to get her more interested. Do you even have to repond to her? Maybe just leave it and get her more interested(w/ Kino?), and pretend you never heard her say it. Remember its not what she says, but how she says it.

I'm no DJ, what does everyone else think what I said?

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's making excuses, she's not interested enough for you to waste your time pursuing her. The way I see it, if you have to try to convince a girl that a relationship with you would be a good thing, it's not worth it.

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I would think, but she has always been genuine enough. She said something like:

Her: i like you but i don't know if i'm ready for a relationship yet, if we wait a while...do u think that would be okay?

and then a little later on

Her: i know but u have to understand my situation as well i have had lously relationships and i just don't like the arguments that arouse from them. i don't want to be in that situation anymore

that last line to me nails it - dont want to be in it anymore = no going out.

So is this really a rejection or is it her genuinely wanting more time? She has been giving me all the kino and all the signals ive read about on this site so because of that it raises the question of should I wait and try more stuff from my side e.x. kino?