Rejecting ugly girls

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
so how do u reject girls that are not good looking while being nice

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
lol, i have the same problem, people have told me to start acting AFC around them. Ive just learned not to escalate with them.

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this problem from time to time...a fat chick or other type of less-than-desirable girl keeps flirting with me....It's not fun.

I'd Say:

Don't be rude, but let them know you're aren't attracted to them. Now's your chance to put all that rejection you got from hotties to good use. Turn the situation around, and do the whole polite small talk into a "Oh, I have to go now...I'm late for ______, see you around."

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny how when u use AFC around an ugly chick they like u more because u built rapport!

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if you're in a social enviroment...don't look at them, let your eyes wander....if they aren't brain damaged or uber-desperate they'll take the hint.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mcpwn said:
so how do u reject girls that are not good looking while being nice
I actually don't know many fat chicks, but there are 2 that are really creeping me out.
In the hallway, if I see them, i'm like OHHH sh1t.

lol, but they might have hot friends :)

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
for those of you b1tching about ugly girls, how many girls have u actually hooked up with? mainly going to the OP and crazy asian. beggars can't be choosers. get some experience under your belt before you start getting ****y. it's messed up to be a d1ck to a girl just because of her looks, but if you aren't even getting any then its just pathetic
Come on, have some standards. Being a DJ is about respecting yourself first. It's about attracting the girls that you want. You are the prize. Don't settle for the scraps off the table when you deserve the three-course meal.

As for rejecting a girl you aren't attracted to, it's a lot like getting over an ex. Don't respond to calls, texts, etc. Say you're busy. Keep conversations short, and polite, but as brief as possible. She'll get the hint. If not, you may have to resort to more brutal honesty.

L Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, have some standards. Being a DJ is about respecting yourself first. It's about attracting the girls that you want. You are the prize. Don't settle for the scraps off the table when you deserve the three-course meal.
amen brotha couldnt have said it better myself

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, i had the woman who lives opposite me came over and started chatting and she asked if i wanted to go out sometime.

I just said "really sorry, but i really am too busy to be seeing anyone right now"

Just tell them the truth in a way that isn't too harsh, and they will get the message.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every ugly chick knows a hot chick. Networking is key.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'm gay"

or

"you're friends with so-and-so, right? <and talk about how awesome her friend is and how you'd love to date her and such>"

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While you're still being polite while dealing with any girl you don't want to date, be an observer and learn from these situations as well. If she is acting AFC, take note, especially if she keeps at it persistently. Now you will have an experience as to why being clingy/needy will not help the cause with whoever you are trying to game.

Tookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you are talking to someone already it's always a good one.