Rejecting -- a family member. My sister keeps trying to 'be close'.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had the talk with her.

She said that she has had some experience with boys but finds me "hot for a brother".
It was also implied that the other boys didn't make her feel the same way.

The talk just made things more weird because now she's openly expressing her liking of me.

I've tried telling her that liking your brother is immoral ethically and that we're hard wired not to be sexual with family members (huge genetics talk) but she more or less just said, "But your my brother. It wouldn't be weird.."

I need more specific help.
My talk some how reinforced her feelings and now she seems to think that "it's not weird".

I don't want my sister getting slu>ty in order to chase 'the feeling' because I turned her down or something, and I sure as hell don't want to reciprocate the feeling.

Edit: I'm not setting her up with my friends. They are too old for her and the problem isn't a lack of guys. She actually made it pretty clear that she just doesn't feel the same around other guys as she does me. eewww

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats pretty damn weird. I dont have a sister... so I wouldn't know what to say. I'm just glad I'm not in your shoes! Good luck!

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
build up one of your friends as a sex god and introduce him to her..make sure he has decent game...try and pass the fetish onto him.

wait, are you ****ing with us?

Kal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I was right about she having a sick fetish. Keep your distance, unless you want kids with webbed feet

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should talk to your parents about it.
because IT IS WEIRD AND DISTURBING!

perhaps she has unknown issues that need to be dealt with.
but the fact remains that these issues need to be addressed and dealt with correctly and that she may need some professional help.

normal teenage brothers and sisters do not want to even sit on the same couch together, let alone cuddle up.

if this behavior continues, it may blow up in your face when she starts telling people about incest, whether it exists or not!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i posted once and it has multiple double posts. can a mod zap the extras away?

Ddon1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat it Up!

(Y'know its in the back of your mind, otherwise you would'nt start a topic on it)

JabberWalkie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try finding some more professional help rather than some random Yahoos on the internets.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys. You're being duped.

A) If your sister was coming onto you, would you discuss it with a bunch of strangers? What are we, psychologists?
B) Accension has started such wonderful threads as this http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1665843#post1665843

Summary: "How can I bang multiple girls at my girlfriend's party?"

You guys are getting trolled. Move on.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:

A) If your sister was coming onto you, would you discuss it with a bunch of strangers? What are we, psychologists?
B) Accension has started such wonderful threads as this http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1665843#post1665843

If this is true that he is a known troll I propose to the mods that he be banned specially after making a thread like this one. We don't need this stuff in sosuave.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:

If you looked at the majority of my threads, you would see I give quality advice. :) (I think anyway)
Now, when I ask for help, it's for extreme issues not your average "this girl likes me.." stuff.

By the way, that party went well and banging girls at your girlfriend's party may seem absurd but how on earth is that trolling.
I'm sorry I don't fit in with the typical guy asking how to kiss or something like that.