Rejecting -- a family member. My sister keeps trying to 'be close'.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister is 17 years old and lately has been really 'cute' with me.

I don't know if it's just because she's maturing but it's getting creepy.
Half an hour ago, I got home and sitting on the couch was my sister in a blatantly slutty, bunny outfit -- her old Halloween costume.

It's like she was waiting for me right until I got home.
As well as this freak occasion, she's been trying to snuggle up with me on the couch, brush my teeth, feed me, hold hands. Man, it's the kind of thing my girlfriend does.

Any way, is this just a phase or something, else?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit it, then go all afc on her, she'll run for the hills then...oh wait, what?

maj

Reaction score
I was going to say it's a phase, but with the bunny suit and the snuggling I'd say something is totally out of whack. Run for the hills, man.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her 'hormones' are probably going crazy. Dont get upset over it, shes just testing new things on her brother thats all. Maybe have a talk with her about boys.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
ech i get a similar thing from my cousin, who is quite younger than me (she is 15, Im 23). I think in her mind I somewhat resemble that twilight guy and like everyone her age, she's a fan.

Also, she seems to get b!tchy and jealous whenever other girls are mentioned.

I just tell her to "fvck off" when she starts acting like some creeper, although according to the literature this may be having the opposite to intended effect.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She keeps running up to me and cuddling me. GRRR!
I'm glad you guys think this is weird too.

Still, if I reject her at a young age, couldn't it like -- damage her?

Warrior74 said:
hit it, then go all afc on her, she'll run for the hills then...oh wait, what?
hahaha
Yeah, this might just be a shi> test!
SHE'S TESTING ME, SHOULD I NEG HER!? lmao

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:
Not as much damage as if you did something with her!

The answer is kind of obvious here, you ignore it as much as possible.

I find both the OP as well as some of the replies truly strange. Is this something that commonly happens in the US? :confused:

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Not as much damage as if you did something with her!

The answer is kind of obvious here, you ignore it as much as possible.

I find both the OP as well as some of the replies truly strange. Is this something that commonly happens in the US? :confused:
Hey, I wasn't insinuating anything suss.
From the replies so far, apparently sisters often have an attraction to their brothers :confused:.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its cause you project that you are an amazing sex god that is open to all girls. Check out my new thread.

If you want this to stop, project to her that you are off limits and will only sleep with non blood-related girls.

The problem is that your sister is hyper feminine and therefore she can read your projection of being a sex god clearly. Unfortunately she hasn't found any other man thats as good or even comes close to you mate.......

Last edited:

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't get all weirded out about it and make her feel like she's sick. Hormones are out of control at a young age, and making her feel like a weirdo could have serious repercussions for years. I second the motion to have a 'talk' with her, though I don't envy you for it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised that I have yet to read a response strictly saying:

1) Hit the gym

2) NEXT her

3) Don't ignore her, that'll actually draw her more to you.

4) If she wears her bunny suit again, dress up as Hugh Hefner.

5) Read the DJ Bible.

All joking aside, is this a serious topic?
And did anyone get a "Cruel Intentions" flashback from this?

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. You wouldn't want to reject her advances and shatter her self-esteem. So you may as well stick it to her...

C'mon guys, I at least thought everyone on this board had enough common sense NOT TO take a thread like this for real

Kal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get one of your friends to give it to her. She just sounds horny with no guy to give her that release. Either that or she's got some sick fetish.

JabberWalkie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second the motion! Hook her up with one of your friends (one you know wont make her preg). This way she has a release and wont feel rejected.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say to........ hit the gym, NEXT her, don't ignore her that'll actually draw her more to you, if she wears her bunny suit again dress up as Hugh Hefner, and read the DJ Bible.......what? ....oh sh!t!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start mentioning the girls you date who are your age on a regular basis. Ask her for advice and stuff like that. Most girls who want to date me HATE that and they stop calling me soon after. I agree with whoever said ask her about her relationship with boys. If she's just making it to this stage in her life, then she's got a lot of emotions and what not that she doesn't fully understand. Better some one she obviously trust coach her a bit then the alternative. Trust me if she goes out and gets knocked up by some random dude, you'll miss the days when she just hugged you and stuff because when her baby arrives she's gonna be angry at the world and that includes you. Expect lots of broken mugs and plates.