Rejected Because Of Player Status Despite IOIs?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gents.

I have been puzzled about some recent experiences with girls. Would love your opinion(s)!

Recently, I have pursued some girls and gotten more or less the same outcome of rejection despite having IOIs. I'll try summarise some of them to give you an idea:

Girl A:- Influencer girl. She's a 9. From the first date, I kissed her. After that we went on 3 dates. Each time I try to escalate sexually. She always had some form of LMR and stopped me. Always subtly questioned whether I was a player because she has mutuals with girls I casually dated. I ended up fooling around with this girl short of having actual sex. Made her squirt and all. After that time, we met again on one more date, but she withdrew physical intimacy from me and told me that she feels we both have different intentions. (I guess she wants something serious and I told her I am just going with the flow). So we never ended up having sex and I have stopped chasing this one.

Girl B:- Young student girl. She's a 7. On the first date, clear IOIs. Sat very close to me. Laughed at everything I said. Intense eye contact. Hair flips. Touching. Receptive to sexual chats. But throughout the whole interaction, also kept suggesting that she thought I was a player. She called me a player outright at certain points. She commented how I must meet a lot of girls. The buying temperature was very high despite that based on her behaviour. At the end of the night, I went in for the kiss. She rejected me. I tried twice. Both rejections. Very confused. All my experience suggested she would be open to it but she rejected me. The date ended. I may stop pursuing this one.

Girl C: Married woman who I met because she wanted to have some casual sex. She was upfront about this when we met online. She's a 7. On our first physical meet, we had a really good chat. Initially she was a bit careful. She wouldn't sit next to me. But during our chat, she gave a lot of green lights. She told me she thought I was good looking. Told me a lot about her sex life. How she likes to be careful. Commented how she thought I was really attractive and had attractive qualities. A lot of IOIs. We just had a really good time. But at the same time, throughout our first date, she kept asking me if I slept with multiple women, she said she sensed I was a player, she suggested I treat all girls the same, asked if I just pump and dump. At the end of the night, I went in for the kiss. She rejected me. I tried a few times. She would reject me but laugh and sort of dwell around but reject me still. This was also very confusing.

Most of these girls showcase IOIs but they reject my ultimate escalations. Most of them bring up the fact they think I am a player. Yet my SS and RP teachings have always taught me that being seen as a player or a ladies man is a good thing, it is preselection.

When I met all these girls. Embracing my RP philosophy, I was unapologetically myself. I naturally share my outlook on dating with my dates, telling them that I go with the flow. I don't trick them to say I want a serious relationship. When they ask me my past dating experience, I don't lie and tell them that I had serious relationships. I just told them about some of my casual dates and adventures. During dates, I don't creepily escalate, I am always subtle and respectful.

So I am just wondering whether the player/preselection vibes can work against girls? (BTW, most girls I have met in my dating life always commented that they think I am a player.) OR are these just a case of these girls not having the sense of great burning desire for me? Perhaps they were not that attracted to me because I am sure if girls had that sort of desire for a man, they wouldn't reject advances.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sometimes they can but it depends how you play it...

Usually if you want to get women that are worried about that you need to at least make them THINK they have a chance of you becoming exclusive with them...kind of dangle the carrot out in front of them that you are willing to settle down with the right women and make her feel like she could be that woman.

My guess is you didn't do enough of that so she never got the vibe that you saw her as anything more than a FWB or plate and didn't want to waste her time with something she knew she had no chance of overcoming.

The burning desire piece people are obsessed about here is vastly overrated, IMO. A woman could have a burning desire for you but simply stay away from you because she knows it's not a good situation. You need to do a better job at least giving her the appearance that she can get what she wants if she works has enough for it.

It makes you a challenge and it makes her have to invest and work for it which also makes you more valuable once she "gets you".

Reaction score
This is from my experience really long ago, but I got this same question, because of incongruency on my side.
Looked like a one, tried to act like one, but internal game was still off.

Since you seem to get this question often, treat it as a gentle $hit-test and make it into opportunity by planning ahead couple of answers for it.
At least something C&F like:
- "You wish! I can see it from you eys that you are seeing me just as a piece of meat! I'm a person with feelings!"

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think?
Going with the flow is indirect. In any interaction or transaction the wishy washy person is owed nothing because he does not say what his intentions are. So the other person is justified in not engaging.

Why are you not direct? Why don’t you say, “I’m not looking for something serious?,” or, “I’m looking for casual sex,” or, “Yes, I’m a player. I am not monogamous”?

Indirectness is typically a feminine trait.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess would be they don't feel safe around you , for a woman to properly sexually submit to a man she usually wants to feel very safe and like everything is under control giving off a strong player vibe is going to be counter intuitive

A man will fvck any woman he is semi attracted too and in some cases if he's very thirsty even women he is not attracted too , he won't really think that much about it

A woman's sexual promiscuity is much more complex and will change depending what type of mood she is in , how she perceives you and what she is looking for from you

I don't believe a woman looks at a man and automatically thinks " smash or pass " , its far more multi layered thinking like

A) do I find him attractive

B) what type of guy is he

C) how does he make me feel

D) does he turn me on

E) What do I want from him

F) what does he want from me

G) Am I horny / is he making me horny...... do I want to have sex with him
( this is the dealbreaker but you can't even get here without going through the other layers first )

I think female decision making goes a lot like that and generally you need to tick at least half of them decisions if you want to get pu$$y

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you not direct? Why don’t you say, “I’m not looking for something serious?,” or, “I’m looking for casual sex,” or, “Yes, I’m a player. I am not monogamous”?
Women know I'm not going to commit to anything exclusive, yet no woman ever considered me a 'player' (guys do, but I don't care what they think).
Like @Manure Spherian says, you can be upfront about your intentions. Players tend to use deception to make a woman feel special, but most women know they are easily replaced so they don't want to give in to men who will just use them as seed dumpsters.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know I'm not going to commit to anything exclusive, yet no woman ever considered me a 'player' (guys do, but I don't care what they think).
Like @Manure Spherian says, you can be upfront about your intentions. Players tend to use deception to make a woman feel special, but most women know they are easily replaced so they don't want to give in to men who will just use them as seed dumpsters.
Out of curiosity what do you usually say to the women?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these girls showcase IOIs but they reject my ultimate escalations. Most of them bring up the fact they think I am a player. Yet my SS and RP teachings have always taught me that being seen as a player or a ladies man is a good thing, it is preselection.

When I met all these girls. Embracing my RP philosophy, I was unapologetically myself. I naturally share my outlook on dating with my dates, telling them that I go with the flow. I don't trick them to say I want a serious relationship. When they ask me my past dating experience, I don't lie and tell them that I had serious relationships. I just told them about some of my casual dates and adventures. During dates, I don't creepily escalate, I am always subtle and respectful.

So I am just wondering whether the player/preselection vibes can work against girls? (BTW, most girls I have met in my dating life always commented that they think I am a player.) OR are these just a case of these girls not having the sense of great burning desire for me? Perhaps they were not that attracted to me because I am sure if girls had that sort of desire for a man, they wouldn't reject advances.

What do you guys think?
Stop oversharing things that don't matter, I've done a lot in the past as well and literally talked myself out of gettng with certain girls.
Tell the women what they need to hear, don't be wishy-washy be unapologetic and be direct as others have said here
Don't get into a wine and song about your exes or past sex life, this is a recipe for disaster

When they say you must be a player or ask you

Just wink and respond with something witty

"It takes one to know one" (this one use to work like gold for me)

The reason you're not making it with these women is cause they have an idea of who you are in their head but then you say or do something in person that doesn't match that idea and hence they are turned off

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the women what they need to hear, don't be wishy-washy be unapologetic and be direct as others have said here
IMPORTANT: tell them what they NEED to hear, not what they WANT to hear.

That's a mistake many men make, agreeing too much.

In female psychology, the men who dare contradict/confront/disagree are both more respected by her and (surprise) considered more respectful to women. It shows you care about exchanging ideas, discussing differences, and taking her opinion seriously.

sexy girl in wraparound minidress.jpeg \
Especially when they look like this. These type of women know that most men agree with them to get sex. Disagreeing with her shows that you do not compromise yourself in order to get laid.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me a lot of times I’d be making out with a girl on the first date only for them to flake on me and not see me again. I don’t know if it was buyers remorse or the fact I was over confident which maybe ruined the romantic situation of the dates? In the end the woman doesn’t want to feel like she is just one of many hence why sexual escalation on a first date can sometimes backfire

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me a lot of times I’d be making out with a girl on the first date only for them to flake on me and not see me again. I don’t know if it was buyers remorse or the fact I was over confident which maybe ruined the romantic situation of the dates?
Over-confidence is often seen as arrogance or bragging, which can easily be interpreted that you actually lack real confidence.

If you're truly confident, you can relax and not try to impress her. Let her qualify for you, not the other way around.

In the end the woman doesn’t want to feel like she is just one of many hence why sexual escalation on a first date can sometimes backfire
My kittens know they have to share, but they don't care. This is more about their feelings; if you make a woman feel like she's walking on clouds (because you gave her la petite morte) she might resent that you're not going exclusive, but the quality of the sex will make her come back.

cute brunette oriental top deep cleavage sideboob stunning.jpeg