redemption

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i was in a 3 year realtionship with a girl with severe bi-polar disorder ect. now 3 months post break up and i feel low in the dumps. im only 28 and i know i should be on the top of my game but im not. what do you guys who are expereinced suggest i do? i have some small short term goals like fixing up my car (finally) and then getting a gym mebership and work out ALOT.
this girl really took a chunk out of me, if anyone is familiar with bipolarism knows what im talking about.

sorry guys if a majority of my posts are about this b.s. but its over now and its time to heal and rebuild:D

bachelor for ever!!!!!!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it kinda just happend with this girl. i missed all the warining signs and flags. belive me i will never go through this again

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vercingetorix777
Hey I'm severe bi-polar. I know a lot about it if you have any questions post.
when i leave her she calls me groveling and crying and seems like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, so my question is.. is she crying for me? or is she crying because she's alone?

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi-polar people have the habit of falling in love very deeply very early. It's hard for us to tell the depth of a relationship, we tend to think it's a lot deeper then it maybe. In other words yes there's a good chance she's crying cause she feels in love with you. Now borderline personality disorder tends to overlap a lot with bi-polar, borderline ppl are more likely to cry over feelings of abandonment. She could be both but I'm leaning towards she really likes you. I need some more information to be certain.