Red spots/bumps after shaving pubes...?

ironman_2k4

Reaction score
What causes the little red spots that appear after u shave ur pubes, and how do you get rid of them?

I dont have any STDs or anything like that.

Ironman

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about since I don't shave my pubes, but may I suggest just trimming.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its irritation. Even so, why the HELL did you shave your pubes? *Shivers*

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^obviously at the age of 14 you wouldnt have a grasp of the shaving pubes concept. You are forgiven for your ignorance.

Theres a few reasons for this.

1. Cleanliness : Do you want to go down on a girl with a bush? No i didnt think so.

2. Illusion : Cut off the leaves and the branch looks bigger.

3. Why the hell not? Heh. I go bald and any girl im with must do the same. Its just better.

To the original poster, make sure you use a liberal amount of shaving cream, a SHARP razer that hasnt been used 50 times before. The first couple times irritation is unavoidable but once you get into the groove its all good. Make sure you shave from Top to bottom. That would be going with the grain.

Make short,confident strokes with the blade. And be sure to have the area soaked in warm water. If your doingthis in the shower you may want to consider washing your pubes with a conditioner to soften them up.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already am aware of the hygene aspect, however I don't think I could ever do that, haha. Just bothers me :confused. More power to you though! :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I already am aware of the hygene aspect, however I don't think I could ever do that, haha. Just bothers me :confused. More power to you though
Probably because you dont have enough hair down there to sanction a good shaving.

gator-

Reaction score
what sucks is the first week after you shave when the tiny hairs stab into your skin and itch like hell. If I could figure out a way around that...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Probably because you dont have enough hair down there to sanction a good shaving.
If you must know I started puberty going INTO grade 5. That was, nearly five years ago.

What grudges could you possibly have against me? Seriously, you attack me in almost every thread I reply to. If you have something to say, say it, or just stop bothering me.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine it would make the John Thomas loom larger.

I've noticed a lotta shaved chicks get those bumps too.
However my girl Suze who razor shaves says she gets bumps but my girl Belinda who clipper shaves says she doesn't.

I personally don't chave the bits cos it would make my balls look even harier and there's no way I'm putting a razor near them :D